The Writers' Group 9,304 members · 56,572 stories
Comments ( 1306 )
  • Viewing 801 - 850 of 1,306
HapHazred
Group Admin

6508273 I think I am definitely cautious about any person referred to even affectionately as 'machete man'.

Alas, I couldn't find the Machete Man this year. Sure hope he hasn't retired or something, because I'm going to miss him and his awesome, sharp wares. Otherwise it was a good trip. I'm pretty exhausted but it was worth it.

Got my hands on Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin Edition for a very good price, which is great because now I don't have to mess around with ordering the DLC online. Only problem is that it's incompatible with my original copy of the game, so I guess I will have two Dark Souls 2 on my machine? Which I guess I don't mind, except it's going to be tricky recreating my old character since I can't just port her. (She's a bit of a masterpiece, essentially designed to be my idea of the game's "real" main character.)

Oh well.

As much as I love that Resident Evil 4 Merchant, the Machete Man was more like:

Got my hands on Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin Edition for a very good price, which is great because now I don't have to mess around with ordering the DLC online. Only problem is that it's incompatible with my original copy of the game, so I guess I will have two Dark Souls 2 on my machine?

So, from what I can tell the incompatibility issue is only in regards to the updated version for the current generation of consoles and the PC equivalent, not the Scholar of the First Sin edition for the PS3. Everything I read about it online was just very vague on that issue and both products have the same name.

I'll need someone to confirm it for me, but it appears that what I have bought is just a second copy of the regular Dark Souls 2, plus a code that lets me download all the DLC, and the actual Scholar of the First Sin part would be the official patch I already got for free ages ago?

All in all I probably payed more for it than I had to, but otherwise I'm actually pretty okay with this. All I really wanted was the DLC anyway, I should still be able to use my old characters, and now I have a backup disc.

Why am I the only writer on this site who is highly passionate about including skateboarding in his fics?

So, in Dark Souls 2 I've fought my way through most of the Crown of the Old Iron King DLC, which was the one I decided to start with. Even at NG+ it actually wasn't that difficult: The enemies all hit very hard but aren't especially tough so they're only really dangerous in groups, and there are tricks to getting through some of the harder parts. The worst of it was this incredibly annoying red phantom who seemed designed to be as obnoxious to fight as possible.

After beating the Aged Smelter Demon on my first try, I was feeling pretty good about myself. Then I finally found the Fume Knight, Raime, who is pretty much the final boss of the DLC. (You have to beat him to get to Sir Alonne, but he's optional as I understand it.)

The Fume Knight, to but it mildly, is hard as balls. I spent all of last night trying to beat him, and I think I must have broken all six of my Rings of Soul Protection five times over. I think he's actually harder than Artorias from the first game, and the Artorias boss fight was criminally insane.

But at least with him you just have to dodge and dodge and dodge and try to hit him whenever you get the chance. Raime is slower but starts out with two swords with different attack speeds and combos that he can alter between, and he appears to change his attack patterns depending on your position and what you are doing. Oh, and he has a defensive stance where he blocks attacks. And then halfway he powers up his Dark/Fire magic and then it gets even worse.

I've switched out my sword because it turns out he's resistant to fire, I've tried changing my armor and rings. Equipping a heavier shield was somewhat useful. I tried peppering him with the auto-crossbow while the summoned phantoms distract him, just to try to save my healing bottles for the second phase. But of course, summoning the phantoms boosts his defenses to 300% and then I just can't damage him enough. I've gotten fairly close to taking him down but he always seems to get that one fatal strike in when I've worn him down to those last twenty-something percent of his HP.

Oh well. I think I really just have to learn all his moves and make sure I dodge or block them all. I'm now using the Ruler's Sword with three million souls, making it probably my best pure physical damage weapon. Raime has no weaknesses but supposedly Dark is what works best on him, so I'll try bringing some Dark Pine Resin next time. Also, you can supposedly cancel out his second phase with the hellfire if you know what you're doing, though I'm not sure I prefer his dual wielding phase.

Just gotta keep trying, I suppose.

Well, we all have our quirks.

I pretty much exclusively write female main characters, and I'm not even sure why. Of course, that isn't very noticeable in MLP fanfics.

I gave up on trying to kill the Fume Knight (for now) and since I've practically done everything else in Brume Tower I decided to move on to the Crown of the Sunken King DLC.

This one was actually more fun than I expected and I really like the level design. The Shulva Sanctum feels like a larger area than Brume Tower - more of a temple complex than just a building - and has a lot of tricky elevator mechanisms, doors and shortcuts that let you get around easier once you learn how to use them. And while it feels large, the various sub-areas are very interconnected which reminds me a lot of how the first Dark Souls was designed.

I've managed to fight my way to the penultimate boss, Elana the Squalid Queen. I was sorta scared of this fight since I've heard she's kind of a meatgrinder, but I've fought her a few times now and she's not that bad. Sure, she's hard and I still haven't beaten her but I got very close last time. Unlike fighting the Fume Knight it doesn't give me that crushing feeling of utter hopelessness - it actually seems doable if I can just nail down the tactic and get a bit lucky.

On that note, the biggest problem with Elana is that she summons more enemies to back her up. She can summon four golden skeletons, which is bad news, or she can summon a weaker version of Velstadt which is even worse. (And kinda bullshit, because Velstadt has nothing to do with Elana. Come on, From Software, you could have at least given him a different model, change his armor or something.) Either way it sucks since I kinda hate fighting multiple bosses at once - distractions are fatal in Dark Souls.

There is also a slim chance she will summon a bunch of small, mostly harmless pigs, which is hilarious. I guess she fumbles her spell or something? It hasn't happened to me so far, but I keep hoping.

I finally killed Elana, thought it took many, many tries. I might have gotten it done sooner but I kept experimenting to see what would work best.

What I found was that it sorta didn't matter what armor I used or bothering to equip anti-magic rings since all her attacks basically two-shotted me anyway. So in the end I went with my standard gear and rings primarily intended to max out my ability to deal damage, since it became obvious that beating her as quickly as possible was the most vital thing. I also spent a couple of million souls leveling up ten levels, though I'm not sure it made much of a difference.

I soon realized that I had to have the phantoms with me to stand a chance. It does mean she will pretty much only summon Vengarl (I only got the skeleton once when I had backup) but I straight up could not fight Elana and her summons at the same time on my own. For a while I tried to get the pigs since I'm pretty sure that would have allowed me to solo her, but after dozens of battles I only got them one time late in the fight just before taking a fatal magic blast to the face. I don't care if bringing phantoms triples her defenses, I never got nearly as close to beating her alone.

A lot of that battle is down to luck: If Vengarl decides he really wants you dead and Elana keeps spamming her homing fireball while you're trying to heal, you're pretty much boned. In the end I only won because the phantoms managed to distract both of them enough for me to whale on them relatively unmolested.

Feeling very good about myself, I decided to go ahead and fight the final boss, Sinh the (not at all) Slumbering Dragon, just to see what I was up against. I expected him to be a complete nightmare since logic would dictate he should be even harder than Elana, but it turns out he's not as tough as I feared. Oh, he totally annihilated me the first time, but I nearly beat him on my second try when I brought the phantoms. Again, whatever bonuses he gets are worth it just to have two very durable distractions running around and giving him things to attack that isn't me. Unlike Elana he's pretty straightforward, I just had to keep moving, try to stay behind him and hit him in the legs a lot.

Unfortunately I had forgotten that Sinh causes aggravated weapon damage when you strike him, so just when I had him on the ropes my sword nearly broke. While I was trying to switch to a different weapon I lost most of my health from one of his attacks and then got toxic on top of that, and I couldn't heal in time. Still, I can totally kill this old lizard, I just need to make sure I have a backup sword equipped next time.

Really, all of this just underlines how psychotically hard the Fume Knight fight is.

HapHazred
Group Admin

Went to the butchers today to ask for some bones. The face people give me when they ask 'this for soup?' and I reply 'no it's for science!' gives me life.

So I killed Sinh on my fourth try. It's actually a fun battle, but he really had no business being the final boss after that madness with Elana. But anyway, I finally got my hands on one of those crowns. Two more to go.

Went ahead to the Crown of the Ivory King DLC. I've explored pretty much all of Eleum Loyce and have aquired the magic MacGuffin I need to progress, as well as two of the armor sets and some other items. I didn't attempt to fight the first boss, though, since I've felt a bit off today and decided to hold off on it.

I was looking forward to this DLC since what I had seen of it looked really good. So far, however, I kinda like Crown of the Sunken King better. I dunno, maybe I'll warm up to the place after I thaw it out. Pun intended.

Is there a thread where you can talk about a problem you encountered when writing your story and ask for advice?

You know, I started Dark Souls 3 some time ago, mostly inspired by this song. I found the song so awesome that I NEEDED to play the game that inspired it.

All in all, a good idea! Problem was it was cutting into my writing game so I let it go... and kept letting it go. Right now I'm to face the two princes and I'm hesitating to continue since I fear the epic assw hooping that is sure to follow when I'm rusty and the few times I tried this boss he kept kicking me in the nuts. The phase where the guy climbs on the other's back is impossible for me. I've upgraded the... big giant sword that also has lightning damage already, and the... big frosty mace (NAMES!!!). They hit horizontally. The guy is lifted higher than where the weapons hit and he only stays there for a short time. I tried swinging the mace one-handed but it's so freaking hard to aim for him! The way I managed it the last time, I'd have to go through the first phase 5-6 times in order to beat him.

I'm a breath away from the ending!

On another note, does anyone here got a VR headset? Any cool games to suggest for Oculus or something, especially horror? Dreadhalls was amazing and a near heart attack. I'm looking for something that will make me go poopy as fiercely as possible. I'm about to start Organ Quarter in a couple of days (need to clear up my VR space first) but just in case it doesn't work out I need more stuff that will make my heart go bye-bye.

HapHazred
Group Admin

6525732 No, typically you'd make a new thread for a specific writing issue you might have had.

Mind, that doesn't mean asking for editors or stuff (I only mention this on account of my feeling obligated to), but if you've got an issue like 'I've written myself into a corner and I can't justify why a character does something I need to happen in the story; any pointers?' then that'd tend to be kosher.

If you've got any questions about threads, feel free to ask. If you're not sure whether a thread you want to post is okay or not, don't hesitate to run it by me via PM.

So I have now done everything in Crown of the Ivory King (except the Frigid Outskirts, because Jesus Christ, that place) and have spent some time fighting the Burnt Ivory King himself. I came very, very close to winning in the last fight, but I managed to commit suicide just in time.

...Wait, let me explain.

Basically, before the Burnt Ivory King shows up, you have to fight a squad of his Charred Loyce Knights. You can do this solo but if you go through the entire DLC properly you get four uncorrupted Loyce Knights to back you up, plus two phantoms. (One of whom is Goddamned Lucatiel of Mirrah.) It's not too hard but does drain your healing before the big fight.

Anyway, the Charred Loyce Knights occasionally drop Loyce Souls that you need to collect in order to get the Loyce Armor (which sans the sorta hideous helmet is the prettiest armor in the whole damn game), plus an extra boss weapon and the Ivory King armor if you get all fifty souls.

The easiest way to farm those souls is to bring the phantoms (which boosts your item discovery for co-op related reasons) kill all the enemy knights and then not beat the Ivory King. You can do the farming after you beat him but that's considerably harder without the phantoms and the knights eventually start despawning. So I've basically been losing to the boss on purpose, which is not really a problem with my collection of Soul Protection rings and the massive amount of souls I earn just from killing the knights.

Meanwhile I've been using it as an opportunity to practice against the big man himself. It's actually kinda relaxing fighting the guy knowing you're not supposed to win anyway, so you can learn his moves and try different strategies. The one I've been trying lately is to stay away from him while he's fighting the phantoms and the one remaining Loyce Knight and shooting arrows at him with my bow, just to see how much I can whittle him down before it's just the two of us left. (He is notably kinda scatterbrained and very easily distracted by your companions. At one point he was charging me only to randomly forget about attacking and turning around.)

Only, last time it went a bit too well and I suddenly realized he was really close to dying. Like, two hits away, and I had full health. So I was like: "Shit, I have to die like right the hell now!" Luckily, being full health meant I was also just two hits from dying so all I had to do was run in front of him and be like: "Hit me! Come on, I want you to hit me! HIT ME!"

(He hit me.)

I think I'm going to be more in his face from now on, at least until I have all those souls I need.

You know, I started Dark Souls 3 some time ago,

I too picked up Dark Souls 3 for the PS4. Game of the year edition with all the DLC on sale, so I decided to grab it.

Only one problem: I don't actually own a PS4. I only bought the game because I knew I'd want to get it eventually anyway. It was an investment.

Yeah. That's how big of a Souls fan I am.

All in all, a good idea! Problem was it was cutting into my writing game so I let it go...

I hear you. I probably shouldn't be playing so much Dark Souls 2 now, but I get these obsessions and the only way I know how to deal with that is riding them out.

Right now I'm to face the two princes and I'm hesitating to continue since I fear the epic assw hooping that is sure to follow

It has occurred to me that these games require you to be pretty optimistic. Which seems kinda fitting given that fighting against hopelessness had always been a major theme.

Okay this is probably gonna sound really dumb...but when your having characters interact, do I need to make a new paragraph for each time they talk? or am I allowed to let them have a conversation within the same paragraph? im just kinda confused on this rule is all

"For the sake of readability, please be sure to begin a new paragraph whenever a new character starts speaking, such that no two characters are speaking within the same paragraph."

Any help would be appreciated ^^

HapHazred
Group Admin

6526568 It's a new paragraph for a new speaker, but not for just a different time the same character says something.

So you could have:

"Wow, that's a big cloud!" Rainbow said. She circled the outrageously sized cumulonimbus and whistled. "You could fit all of Ponyville in there."

"Apparently it was hand-crafted by monks in the mountains over the course of several decades."

"Boy, I wonder how we're going to move this over to Canterlot?"

Where Rainbow Dash effectively says two things, and doesn't need a new paragraph. When a new character (unnamed, presumably cloud enthusiast) starts talking, though, it needs a new paragraph.

Like Hap said. Another easy way to think about it is like this: Imagine you're pointing at whoever speaks. Moving your hand means new paragraph. So in Hap's example you point at Rainbow (new paragraph). She talks and then keep talking. You still point at her so the paragraph doesn't change. Then someone else speaks and you move your hand to point at him/her (new paragraph). Then RD speaks again and your hand moves back to her (new paragraph).

Well, it took literally a whole day of farming, but I finally got all fifty Loyce Souls, and then I beat the Ivory King. When I got the last soul I was actually planning to die and then come back prepared and all tryhard, but since I'd gotten close to beating him by accident a couple of times I figured, hell, let's just try to kill him now. I was in my item farming gear and everything, so I had to switch out damn near all of my equipment during the fight.

I ended up really liking the Burnt Ivory King as a boss. The battle essentially takes place in hell, and the guy appears out of this giant fire gate, slow walking out of the flames and looking totally badass. I must have fought him like a hundred times but I never got tired of seeing that. And while he's a serious challenge, being crazy fast and hitting really hard with his samurai dashes, his moves are actually pretty easy to learn. Out of all the DLC bosses he's the one I found the most fun to fight.

Also, everything in the lore suggests this guy was totally awesome. Like, he was a real hero-king type of guy without any particular flaws, and he was the only one out of the four kings who didn't get screwed over by his evil demon-queen. In fact, he turned her good, because he was just that great a guy.

Plus, dude does backflips while wearing full armor and swinging a giant greatsword around. Awesome.

Anyway, I got all the rewards - all of them - and the second crown. Now all I have to do is go back to Brume Tower and defeat Fume Knight Raime.

...Goddammit.

It's a new paragraph for a new speaker, but not for just a different time the same character says something.

Pretty much, yeah. That's kinda why we start a new paragraph whenever a new character speaks: Two characters talking in the same paragraph makes it difficult to tell who is actually saying what, since you will often want to break up a given character's lines with pauses and descriptions.

On the other hand, in some circumstances I think it's permissive to have the same character speak in successive paragraphs, as long as you make that clear enough.

HapHazred
Group Admin

One thing that I've always loved about life is how similar writing fanfic and doing real life-y things seems to me.

Like, I spend hours writing something and then sometimes wonder to myself 'wait I've never introduced this concept in the story before; I need to go back and fix this real quick', and later end up in the lab thinking 'bugger I forgot to introduce the concept of acoustic transmission in my report; I need to go back and fix this real quick'.

I end up writing my story outlines like I outline my experiments, and so on and so forth. It's all so much fun.

I mean just think about. Ponies, humans, and magic and what you get, a freak of nature that will bring nightmares to all the fans.

Thank you all for the help ^^ guess I have some editing to do xD

I finally defeated Fume Knight Raime!

The trick was to only summon one phantom, maximizing my weapon buff by figuring out exactly how close I could get to him before triggering the fight, hitting him as much as possible before the phantom died and then being extremely careful about healing and attacking him in the second phase.

So, now I have all four crowns and Vendrick's Blessing. I don't really need the hollow immunity, of course, but being impervious to curses in nice and anyway, I just wanted to complete the DLC storyline.

Next up I need to beat Sir Alonne. I had a couple of goes against him and he's also crazy hard, though not in the same way as Raime. Alonne has fairly simple moves, but they're so ridiculously fast it's hard to react to them anyway. He's basically the Dark Souls 2 equivalent of Artorias, except he's a samurai who uses a lot of dashes rather than spin-jumping all over the place. Unlike Raime or Elana he's actually kinda fun. So far I've managed to get him down to about half health, so I'm pretty sure I can take him once I get his fighting style beaten into me.

I also need to beat Lud and Zallen, but that's going to suck since it's basically fighting two Aavas at the same time, and Aava sorta kicked my ass. Also, just getting to them is kind of a nightmare. Still, I get a really cool sword for Ludd's soul, so I figure I have to at least try.

Other than that, it's mostly grinding titanite, maybe beating the Executioner Chariot again so I can buy some armor I somehow don't have with this character, and trying to scrounge up enough dragon scales to get the Black Dragon armor. Might make a couple of new characters and see how the DLCs are when I'm not in NG+. Still, I think I'm going to take it easy from now on. I've been playing this game too much lately.

...I don't know why, but for some reason it's the DMC Lautrec that really cracks me up.

But yeah, it's kinda like that, actually.

So I've been way too sedentary lately. Like, even by the standards of a guy who feels exhausted from a two-hour walk. Need to get more active, and also I would like to get back to crafting projects.

So about a year ago I bought a meter of metal pipe made from very thin chromed steel. I think this was back when I was obsessed with designing lightsabers and I probably hopes I could use it for something along those lines. But then I found that it actually felt sorta like a sword when swung around, so I wrapped one end of it with cheap leather cord and used it as a kinda of improvised bokken.

So, my plan now is to buy three meters worth of that pipe and see if I can make some better sword simulators with it, specifically getting them to the right length, weight and balance. Should be a fun project if nothing else.

HapHazred
Group Admin

I'm highly disappointed in my lab currently. I was working on calibrating a piezotransducer all morning and not one person asked me if they could talk to me for a minute.

I was sincerely looking forward to using that meme. I guess I should keep on calibrating.

The Italian somehow makes it funnier.

How this thread feels like nowadays :pinkiehappy:

I am an amateur writer who is working on their first fic and floundering at it. I have the main story plot points but can't seem to get from plot point b to plot point c. so please can I get some HELP. if you have any advice or are willing to help please pm me

I found a way to improve my soul farming in Dark Souls 2. My original method earned me a bit over 8900 souls per minute. My new approach bumps that up to 20.000 souls per minute. Though, it requires playing a high-level mage with the strongest catalyst in the game and the DLC Sorcery Clutch ring. I usually play melee warrior types, hence why I never figured this out before. At any rate, this should save some time.

I've ended up making two new characters since last I wrote about this. The first one was a Strength/Fire build and a reboot of my first DS2 character (who was in turn a remake of my original character from the first game) since I wasn't really happy with how she turned out the first time. The newest one is a Dexterity/Sorcery build - basically a magic knight. Though, I've found that focusing on Dex and Sorcery is a bit underwhelming. It seems dexterity scales much worse than strength and a lot of enemies are resistant to magic. Now I kinda want to make a Quality/Faith build with some emphasis on Strength and using lightning weapons, because I suspect it would kick tons of ass.

Though, having played through the entire game (plus DLCs) twice in a row now, I'm a bit burned out. Way too much farming. So I might leave that for later and try to catch up on my sorely neglected writing.

I have the main story plot points but can't seem to get from plot point b to plot point c.

You sure you've planned it out right? Because you're kinda not supposed to come up with the plot points independently of each other. Storytelling is, you know, sequential. Cause and effect, and all that. The whole point of a plot... um, point is that it leads the story in the direction of the next plot point, and so on. Put another way, you have a plot point because it makes the next plot point possible. That's kinda what a plot is.

Anyway, I guess my advice would be to look at your story and start asking questions: Why does this happen? Why does the character do that? What is the significance of this, and how is it relevant to what is going to happen next? Never be intimidated when some part of your plot doesn't seem to make sense or add up, that's just another question for you to answer. Also, always assume there is an answer.

In my experience, your subconscious tends to have already figured the story out even if you haven't consciously realized it. At the end of the day, writing is mostly intuitive, or at least the important parts are. Learning to trust in your intuition - having faith that everything will fit together if you just think about it for a while - is a very important ability for a writer to develop.

And if it really doesn't seem possible, then change it. Remember: Kill your darlings. The story as a whole is more important than any individual aspect no matter how much you like it. Just be sure to ask those questions first.

I'm stuck on a minor plot point

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

How to bring her her WILL training to the next lvl

Yeah, that doesn't mean anything to me. I'm going to need some context here.

Comment posted by Fervidor deleted Sep 14th, 2018

So three years ago someone asked if they could translate Paper Promises to Russian and have it published in an anthology. I said yes and found it flattering but didn't think much more about it.

Recently I got another request, this time to have The Incidental Pony translated and published. Again in Russian.

Now I'm wondering if publishing fanfiction is, like, a common thing in Russia. :rainbowhuh:

HapHazred
Group Admin

6608310 I actually got that too. I think for Family Resemblance and one other I can't recall at present.

There were a whole bunch of them on the site FR was published on, so I assume so?

I've been roleplaying a scientist all my life (well, since my teachers in grade school said I should) but the local guild leaders have rejected me for years. So now I'm re-speccing into programmer, probably C#.

I've already found some basic tutorials to maybe get a head start, but does anyone have any experience with it? Should I be afraid? Very afraid?

I've only used it a bit in the context of Unity 3D, and as far as that goes it is surprisingly straightforward and easy. And I don't mean super programmer easy, I mean you understand the very basics of how programming works (what variables are, loops, stuff like that) and it went swimmingly from that point on.

Ah, so the worst that can happen is "Instructions unclear, making platformer," got it.

Seriously, though, that is somewhat of a relief. I've looked at some snippets of code already and... not sure what to make of it at first. But the course should clarify that quickly... hopefully...

I really don't know how to feel about these developments, truth be told. I'm told it's my best option to get a job after three years of unemployment and no income (no social security, either), but it does put the college years in a weird context.

Rambling Cracker is rambling :pinkiecrazy:

I believe the difficulty will be on what background you have on programming already. If you have to start from zero it will be a bit hard of course, but if you have some partial knowledge of another language already then the transition will be quite easy. From that point on it will be more about how good you're at thinking like a programmer rather than anything else. A talent I'm not partial to, because of maths.

Hey, a skillset never goes to waste so don't worry about it. I dabbled in Unity 3D just for the heck of it and it ACTUALLY helped me in getting my current job since it was something my boss was interested in getting into and it showed him I had interest in advancing my knowledge base. Not to mention I've had to make use of it a couple of times.

Cinder Vel
Group Admin

Russians seem to hate English, it offends their eyes and thus Russians have their own Russian only corner of internet. And from time they go for foraging and translating works to bring it back home.

I have a fic I've uploaded, but not published. It's not a new idea, but I don't think it's one that's common and I feel like it's too strange (takes place more than a thousand years ago, so take a guess...).

There's also a fic I want to publish, but it's many chapters long and nowhere near done. I don't want to publish it, only to put it on hiatus and eventually abandon it because I can't finish. Reason it's so long is it's essentially a life story (not birth to death, but close), and I started writing it before season eight aired, but it'd be aggravating to go back every time something new airs.

No idea if I should bother with either or just continue keeping them to myself.

Cinder Vel
Group Admin

Plenty of stories on this website started way before season 8 was a thing and are still being made. That's not unusual. Anyway publish or not, it's your choice if you want to show your work.

Now personally I would publish few chapters so I would get feedback. You can't really get better as a writer if you don't hear other opinions even if it means you won't like what you hear.

No, I actually agree with you about that, though putting advice and suggestions I get into practice is a different matter. Sometimes, it takes a whole new story for me to do that.

Cinder Vel
Group Admin

I too prefer to improve future stories rather than change old ones. Provided the critics come after publishing of course. But anyway by publishing few chapters of a long story you'd also spark interest and you might get more motivation to work on it. Or maybe extra pressure, depends of you.

They're called cultivars, actually.

• Viewing 801 - 850 of 1,306