I Hate Equestria Daily 641 members · 642 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Link

I wont explain much, but I will say that this person deserves some help. EQD has ripped apart his/her fic.

1108484 I think the Absolute Freshness summed it up pretty well.

1108484 How did they tear it apart?

1108488 I know, but as an online friend I still would like to help him/her anyway I can.

1108497 That's what I wanted to know.

1108500 I think we all would do so.

1108497>>1108510

I never thought it would get so completely ripped apart. It was torn asunder, word by word and shown to me how awful it really is.

From the blog post I linked

NTSTS #7 · Jun 13th, 2013 · · 1 ·

In what world is offering a helpful point-by-point critique of a story anything to be considered negative? This is also coming from the same group where people have lambasted us for providing bullet point lists instead of giving full reviews to authors submitting their work. :duck:

I like how this doesn't actually answer the question at hand.

In what world is offering a helpful point-by-point critique of a story anything to be considered negative?

A world filled with overly-dramatic teenagers that turn into not-so-overly-dramatic-but-still-a-bit adults, that's which one.

Apparently, EqD calls itself a "real publishing company".

That's funny.

No, we aren't, because we're not paying you for your stories.

1108666 It's funny how quickly you guys find blog posts bashing your site.

I have no idea how to help this person, and I feel like laughing at reviewers for apparently being so cruel, shoot, if they were just pointing out what was wrong with it instead of getting all negative about it, I doubt people would get so peeved off about it. Huehuehuehue

Its easy when they are members here so get notifications about any bitching. If they werent they couldnt post in the forums otherwise.

Love how the author himself said that this hasnt got much to do with Eqd beyond making him realize that he isnt a Stephen King god tier Author, yet still used to rip on Eqd and bring drama and hurt to the author himself.

Such hypocrisy is why i follow this group. :rainbowlaugh::pinkiecrazy:

Yeah... As much as I hate top admit it, EqD is in the right here.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16