Crossovers 7,367 members · 10,954 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Wanderer D

I'll do you one better: I helped dub the Latin-American version when I was working at Intertrack Mexico back in the day.

Wait, you used to be a dubber?

Wanderer D

7961631 A while ago. I dubbed some incidental characters in Doremi, Digimon, Gundam Wing, Cyborg Kuro-chan, Card Captor Sakura, and a few other anime that were being dubbed for LA release, and some live action stuff that I completely forget. Nothing super note worthy.

I've heard of it... just a name drop here and there in the Anime circles I observe.

I saw the four seasons and even the special episode with Doremi's granddaughter time traveling to the present. This series was my childhood.

I know about it, but never saw that, let alone Tokyo Mew Mew

7961632 So you say, but that's still nothing short of impressive

Wanderer D

7961663 More like fun :twilightsmile: My real takeaway was a much thorough appreciation of VA professionals.

I've seen it, seemed interesting, but I only saw two or three episodes of what I'm guessing was the first season. Just wish it wasn't presented through 4Kids during the 20th century.

A series based on musical witches, bet the original soundtrack placed mountains of effort compared to the dub's music.

Wait, you WHAT?! Dude, that's sick!

Nopeā€¦I think.

wow this brings back memories

7961621 Wow, that takes me back.
I know it and a Former Friend of mine Love that show and had me watch it with him.
He blamed watching it on me when his family asked what/why he was watching. It wasn't a bad series and we watched it Japanese, I knew it had an American dub never saw it.
Normal I feel bad about letting a friends secrete out but Former Friend and all.

7961625 That's so cool.

I remembered watching this, though I don't know if they ever showed how, it ended or if it was just cancelled before that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15