Crossovers 7,391 members · 10,984 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

7063423 Caught a clip of the ending

Almost passed it off as another child-friendly death

This movie melted my whole heart and it was just amazing.

7063423 Haven't seen it yet, but I plan to soon.

7063423 I haven't seen it yet... So...

it on my list to watch so don't knew yet

It was a beautiful movie I just I'm not sure what to think of it as a crossover but other than that it's I think one of the best movies that have come out in the past couple of years

I once had a frozen heart these past 4 weeks.

But after seeing the movie.... my icy heart melted along with me shedding tears of joy

....never heard of it

Holy Shit! This may be the first Christmas story to actually kill off Santa. I know the movie tries to worm its way out, but the imagery is there. The "light at the end of the tunnel" and him saying he's going to join his dead wife. I mean, damn..this Christmas movie ment for teens and up for sure

(looks up from Green Eggs and Ham) Say what now?

Honestly, I can say with absolute personal glee that this is by far the best holiday film that I have ever seen next to 'It's A Wonderful Life'. The animation, the storyline, the characters and their backgrounds left me entertained, only wanting to watch it all over again. Honestly in my opinion; I'd give it 5 stars...but that's just me being generous. What about everyone else? I'd like to hear of your opinions on the movie...:twilightsmile:

I saw it at long last and it was good

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15