Pinkie Pie: Pinkamena Diane Pie 1,626 members · 1,867 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Are there any stories where someone enters into pinki pies mind or dream

There's this story I wrote. I'm not sure if anyone else has done it though. I never really bothered to look.
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/142118/the-dreams-of-pinkie-pie

Here is an old famous one from back in the day. The Party Hasn't Ended is a good story and a rather notable old PinkieDash story.

I myself wrote one where Luna goes into Pinkie's dreams, but it's a Lunapie shipfic, so if you don't want romance it's probably not for you.
It's called Laughter or Darkness and it's not a clopfic if you're worried about that.

There definitely need to be more Pinkie dream stories out there. Of the ones I've read, "The Party Hasn't Ended" is the best.

Pinkie also gets a chapter in Tabluna Rasa, a pre-"Luna Eclipsed" story that uses the dreams of the Bearers to explore all the ways the fandom was depicting Luna at the time.

Oh, and I suppose if everybody else is posting their own Pinkie dream stories, then here's my two: The Masterpiece (just the three chapters with "Nightmare" in the title) and Masquerade (the whole darn thing).

Sadly it is not going on (at least for now I keep waiting and hoping the author continues it) but The Crucible is a good story and has some key scenes of Luna going into Pinkie's dreams which throws Luna off her game.

thanks a lot guys keep them coming if you can MORE PINKI!!!!!!!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8