Shipping 💖 9,764 members · 11,726 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Can anyone recommend some good more then one on one love stories? Stories similar to unexpected confession , but where the characters are openly dating more then one other pony? If so, that would be fantastic. Oh, and they can be clop if you know clop stories like that.

627355 Four of Two is decent.

Four of Two isn't really a multiple-pony relationship.
There's Something About Twilight Sparkle has multiple ponies chasing after Twi. I'll keep my eyes out for stuff.

627364 um... well there is twilight in a threesome with rarijack, and appledash in the same story as rainbow pie and rarijack... also princesst in the same story as lunashy and twilestia.627355

I know, I read it. I'm just saying that Mavinator asked for stories with a ship with 3+ ponies together.

Dang, there's a story I'd like to recommend, but suggesting it here would be a spoiler in itself... then again, there's already a sequel underway, which contains the same spoiler in its very synopsis. Well heck, check it out here; it's a good read in any case.

627360>>627364 Thanks :pinkiehappy:, I'll be sure to check those out. If you think of anything else, let me know :twilightsmile:

627409 It's pretty awesome. God I love Trixie Cheerilee and Spitfire.

If nobody has said this yet, Where the Hearts Are is a fantastic look into Rainbow/Pinkie and Pinkie/Fluttershy...
And there's the obivous choice of the Wrabbit Twilight-love-nest fics The Teacher, the Sorceress and the Wonderbolt and I Would Do Anything For Love...
All I got, but 'luck, man. Hope you find something worth reading.

I can say that Teacher, Sorceress, Wonderbolt is probably my recommendation.

Learning to Fly
It involves adult Scootaloo, Fluttershy, and Dash.

627409>>627667>>627868
Looks like I got some reading to do. Thank you :twilightsmile:

Hmm, I may do a couple in the concept with some threesome pairings, even though some won't be that way entirely or just for a few scenes. Sorry to be a tease, that don't have them out already. I'm a slow/lazy writer.

That being said, I can't think of any off top of head, that haven't already been recommended here. Though Learning to Fly is supposed to be aimed more towards Scootaloo and Fluttershy, from what I read from the user's blogposts, but it's still a worthy read, kind of. Haven't totally read it myself due to being lazy, but I have enough to know what's happening. :twilightblush:

Oh yeah, Torn Between on here is a Spike/Rarity/Twilight threesome love triangle similar to Unexpected Confessions (except each of the three is only in love with one of the other two, Spike with Rarity, Rarity with Twilight I think, and Twilight with Spike), though haven't read it yet.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16