Shipping 💖 9,742 members · 11,672 stories
Comments ( 27 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27
Ice Star
Group Admin

Do you want a folder for a ship, but don't want to PM an admin? Reply in this thread with the full names of the ship (Rainbow x Fluttershy vs. Flutterdash) [1] you would like to see get a folder, and why (ie. there are many stories with the ship). Just keep in mind that the request must fit within these guidelines:

• At least two characters need to be named in your request. Anything else is a poly ship, and will be put in the poly folder.
  • Your reason doesn't have to be elaborate.
  • OCs don't count. Original Characters x canon characters already have a folder.
  • If the character is a background pony or not from the show, please be considerate to provide a link to a wiki or image with them.
  • Keep requests reasonable. An example would be: requesting a folder for poly Applejack/Fluttershy/Rarity is more understandable than requesting one for your extremely specific G1 Gusty/Princess Celestia/Applejack/Rarity/Fluttershy/Parcel Post/Harshwhinny/Discord poly story.
  • These aren't hard rules, and serve as more general reminders.

[1] This is to help admins who might not know the full names of the named background ponies of soft-canon characters from the comics, shorts, and other material.

Sunset Shimmer/Sonata Dusk

Sunny Starscout x Izzy Moonbow

G5 shipping
Like hitch × pipp or whatever

Jhoira
Group Admin

The main G5 ones are getting worked on.

Comment posted by Yoshifan30 deleted Oct 10th, 2021

Young 6 pairing
Gallus × silverstream
Sandbar × yona
Gallus × smolder
Ocellus × Sandbar
Silverstream × Sandbar
Smolder × Ocellus

Hitch and Zipp
Sunny and Hitch

Ice Star
Group Admin

Done.

We now have folders for the g5 protagonists, though the actual story sorting is still in progress. Members can add stories to said folders as they please.

There is now a mega folder for possible young six pairings!

Ice Star
Group Admin

I’d have to check and see if there are any especially prominent pairings for them. While they’re certainly significant I’m not sure how much romance material exists on the site to justify a specific parent folder of some kind, but we’ll see. Did you have any particular ships in mind?

Well one of my friends told me that it could be each other or like the main 6 or other characters like the story of Mage Meadowbrook × king sombra

Ice Star
Group Admin

I've started with a few folders in Other/Main and Background & Side characters. Should the need arise for more, I'll ensure that they are made.

I don't know why no one likes my Tempest Shadow X Chancellor Neighsay ship ;-; :fluttercry: :pinkiesad2: :raritycry:

daOtterGuy
Group Admin

Howdy, hi!

I have added an individual Pillars x Other Folder in Background and Side Characters. If I find enough stories of one particular pairing I'll try to make a folder. Let me know if I missed any of them!

One I've always wanted was TerramarXAutumn Blaze. Plus, ApplejackXRara.

Ice Star
Group Admin

We have one for Rarajack. As for Autumn Blaze and Terramar, I'm not sure if there are enough stories with that pairing to warrant a folder of its own. Do you know how many there are?

The only one I can see to find is this. Darn, it, I really like this ship and had hoped the fandom had already made more by now but I guess not.

ENot Too Fast, Mr. Griff
Terramar has developed feelings for Autumn Blaze, but he hasn't even really talked with her yet.
Whinifree · 2.6k words  ·  52  2 · 1.3k views

Also while I couldn't find anything Rarajack with a romance tag, I did find some that I've personally read as massive shipping potential.

I know there is a lot of art on these ships so I don't why the amount of fiction is suddenly so shallow.

Ice Star
Group Admin

If it gets a few more stories (5-10 would probably be a good start) I think it would be worth considering for a folder.
There are Rarajack stories in the group, they just haven't all been sorted into the new folders yet. This ship is big enough for it's own group if you wanted to check that out, though.

How about an Autumn Blaze x other and a Vinyl x other folder?

Can you do
Soarin x Rainbow dash

How about young 6 x other

Ice Star
Group Admin

Those would probably have to be broken into a few specific folders. Did you have specific pairings in mind?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 27