Shipping 💖 9,763 members · 11,719 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

Is there any fanfics out there that has any of the characters of the show fell in love in a alien? ( humans don't count)
EDIT: It has to be a sentient alien.

715352 Like a Xenomorph? Yeah, there's one with Discord getting it on with a queen. :twilightoops:

715354 No, a sentient alien.

A Xenomorph with a pony would be interesting...

715354 Holy shit I wrote that :rainbowlaugh:
Hahahahahaha, oh gawd... what am I doing with my life?? :raritycry:

Well, this was sort of more of a clopfic that only skimmed (and not sure if been taken down since), but one had Vinyl Scratch with an tentacle (sort of) alien stranded on Equestria in the Everfree Forest, a kind that feeds on love/sex (I guess not unlike a changeling) and could only take one mate his whole life, also had beats throughout his tentacles while he was pleasuring... that's about all I remember, can't remember the title, sorry. :twilightblush: It WAS on this site, since this is about the only one where I pretty much look for pony fics anymore (at least, at the time, even though it's been more or less this one the whole time, aside from time on Equestria Daily and sort of Deviantart).

Other than that, can't (currently, if at all) remember any ones I read or skim-read, at least that didn't involve transforming into a pony (like Memory Pending by Kiroberos).

715358 They are sentient. They know how to plan, flank (no pun intended), even disable other systems of power. Remember that one alien where they killed their cell mate to use it's acid to escape through the floor. Or in the first AvP the Xeno's used the queens blood to help her escape.

Well, I think he means where they WEREN'T transformed into a pony. I know wasn't as simple as that in Memory Pending and have yet to read Forgiveness Pending (so no spoilers :facehoof:), but pretty sure ones like the one I said are what he wants.

I remember when Fluttershy fell in love with a Dalek. It happened.

I haven't seen one. But I'm curious if anypony has written a fanfic about a pony and Austin Powers

You have no idea of the untold horror that will happen when someone rights that fic.

715395 It sounds like you're thinking of The Bass Within

What is the name of the fanfic with discord and the queen alien?

I wanna see it happen :rainbowlaugh:

On the subject of alien ships, one such peripheral ship in my fic will involve Rainbow Dash, Gilda and Garrus from Mass Effect.:moustache:
Beyond that, I can't say I've heard of any other alien shipping.:applejackunsure:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17