Twixie! 954 members · 211 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

Some other groups have this, and I thought this one needed some sort of thread. So, what's your favorite Twixie fic? Personally, I've always had a soft spot for Of Mares and Magic by GanonFLCL. Yeah, there was some fuss about the ending (I'll admit to thinking the epilogue was uncalled for), but I still think it's the best one out there.

Out in the Cold is my fav

I know the thread is "favourite story", but I can't choose a best one from my favourites so I'll just post all the ones I can remember:

Of Mares and Magic
Festival
The Ballad of Twilight Sparkle
Teardrops and Snowflakes
The Fascinating yet Obvious Twixie

Hmm... I'm pretty sure there's more that I really liked, but I haven't read Twixie in ages so I can't remember them.
:twilightsmile::heart::trixieshiftright:

Out in the Cold
Teardrops and Snowflakes
The Fascinating Yet Obvious twixie... off the top of my head.

Teardrops and Snowflakes, followed closely by Of Mares and Magic.

I need more Twixie!

Um out in the cold, and any that has a good solid story line and makes sense.

I love any Twixie story that has clop in it! :pinkiecrazy:

I consider my fic, which didn't start out with Twixie stuff until halfway into the story to be good. It even ended with Twilight and Trixie! It's kind of a confusing story though, and I'm saying this as the author!:pinkiecrazy: Here's the link if anypony is interested.

The best Troller in ALL of Equestria

Out in The Cold
The Ballad of Twilight Sparkle
Twixie Shorts

Of Mares and Magic
Teardrops and Snowflakes

I wish GanonFLCL would upload here...

453855 Yeah. I wish EsperDerek would, too.

453855 Oh god yes. Not only for OM&M, but also because it would make it easier to track CRISIS: Equestria.

Dem stories, man :raritystarry:

My favorite completed Twixie story overall is The New and Reborn Trixie.

Since I already see a lot of my favorites here, have an underrated favorite of mine.

Fillystata by adcoon: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/39378/fillystata

It's atmospheric, immersive, and quiet dark. Bit of a gore warning.

Of Mares and Magic, glourious, just glourious

I know this thread is old, but here's my favorite Twixie story anyway: Eyes On You

303164 To Romance A Showmare

seriously no one likes one shot stories involving Twixie I have a ton of them because I love the Twixie shipping but my favourite non one shot is To Romance a Showmare there are others but I can't name them off the top of my head.

My favorite Twixie fic is "A Twixie Love Story" by Yukito. Also my favorite fanfic so far!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19