Fallout Equestria 5,366 members · 2,614 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
Doomande
Group Admin

Time to awaken from my hibernation and get back to the group projects, one of these days will I properly shake all of this Corona funk off me and get back to weekly discussion threads, but until then will another round of the ABC project have to do.

As the title says is it about "the day the bombs fell", and I know that it would properly make for a better writing promt on its own instead of getting the extra challenge of a random letter thrown into the mix, but I kinda like the promt and don't want to start yet another project up.

The rules are as follows

• Each writer that sign up will be getting a letter at random.
  • As this will be a collection of short stories would we like if the stories can be kept under 10K words.
  • As we would like all of our members to enjoy this project, both as readers and writers, would we like for the stories to be try to keep it as PEGI12 as possible, but if you wanna push it to PEGI 16 will we not lift an eyebrow.
  • When you are done with your short story should you send a PM with a link to your story to me and I will ad it to the collection where the short story will be credited to you, so there are no reason to post it to Fimfic unless you want it to be uploaded in here twice.

Well, I am very behind on a few now, but I think I've got a good idea I could use for this one, so I won't pass it up! One letter please!

I'll take a letter.

I wanna try to write something. Give me the letter.

I’m always interested in these, but I have absolutely no idea how to do a teen-rated Fallout: Equestria. :rainbowlaugh:

7429683 This sounds interesting, I'll give it a shot.

7429683 Heck yeah, time to get back in the saddle!

I'm almost done with my Changeling themed one, hopefully I'll be able to finish it before next week.

Back in the day I started something just like this and dropped it in favor of other projects. So I may be dooming myself to repeat history, but toss me a letter and let's see if I can finally finish this sucker.

I'm in! I've been wanting to do something set on "The Last Day" for a while now.

Doomande
Group Admin

7429717 K
7429727 M
7429738 O
7430085 L
7430200 A

Well that is why this is a challenge, even if I would say that a lot of people are pulling it off ;)

7430497 Shoot me a letter, bro(ny)!

Doom, go ahead and give me a letter. I have been in a funk lately and perhaps this can help bring me out of it.

The writing gods have smiled upon me. That's the perfect letter.

I'll take a letter! :pinkiehappy:

Sure, I'm in.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19