In General 586 members · 3,877 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

So, mine is of what people call Fluttergoth, in that one episode where she took on different roles when trying to take care of animals. I don’t remember... wait, let’s Google search Fluttergoth... ah, the 4th episode of season 8, Fake It 'Til You Make It. This is not the same thing as Emoshy. Honestly, I guess this was the first thing that came to mind when I thought of a MLP profile pic and I haven’t really thought about changing it since. I sure didn’t pick this because I feel I really have much in common with Fluttershy at all.

Maybe I could have Twiface, although it might make it seem like all of my posts are smirk. I guess Trollestia would also be something I’ll consider. I suppose a self-insert OC could also be an option... a pony named Goldstar... golden fur and I guess black mane? Maybe why we have the user names we have is another thread for another time.

Because FiM is fading into obscurity and there is practically zero chance of new fans being drawn in, even though it is still watchable atm. So when all of us on this site and Equestria Daily die, it will die with us, and less than half the world knows what it truly is given it doesn't get recognized often except in Deadpool 2 and Legends of Tomorrow. Never mind all the suicides it prevented, because human life is too trivial for powerful people to care. TTG gets more recognition than it does, and despite questionable content subtle enough to go over the kids' heads and intended as "fanservice" to older viewers, it sounds like it's popular among kids only and very unpopular to everyone else (one even said CAILLOU is better), so even among kids' merchandise and stuff it gets more recognition than FiM which has appeal to all ages.

Screenshot is from the old Oregon Trail (which I played in elementary school), with modified text.

My two previous ones were:

• Silverstream blushing, since she is one of my favorite characters and blushing is cute if it's for SFW reasons
  • Applejack biting Rainbow Dash's tail, which I always found entertaining and goes with my current username Tailbiter
Arthor2017
Group Admin

I liked the insignia of the Romano-British faction. Also, it's a reference to Arthur Pendragon.

For me.... I tend to have my profile pic change a lot in regards to what female character that my character ends up transforming into via on this website. ^^

Would you prefer if I changed it to one of the two I mention at the end of my comment? (If you can't read "my two previous ones were", refresh)

I think mine is self explanatory.

Mine is an original character I made named Niko. Managed to make a neat little model of him and got some nice renders and I decided to use it as my profile pic

My pfp and user name are for a OC i made thatw as going to be part of a fanfic il writing tho i say eas beacuse i havent been. Working on the fic in a long time

I’ve actually had a crap ton of profile pics. I can never seem to keep one for an extended period of time.

But as it currently stands my pfp is Chris Brown simply because I’m a fan. I know a lot of people don’t like him though, and that’s probably turned a lot of people away from my profile 😂 but it is what it is

Mine is the ponified embodiment/personification of one of my favorite, and most unique looking, knives.

One of these days I really have to use her in a story.

Mine is pretty self-explanatory and obvious. I picked this one because it was the best picture that shows Megan with the Mane 6 even if it has to have an OC in it such as Delta Brony, who is standing next to Pinkie. Also, it expresses how much I felt it was a missed opportunity not to have Megan adapted for G4, which is why I refer to it as a relationship that never was.

Mine's Morgana at the time of writing this comment cause I love Morgana. It's as simple as that. Maybe I'll change it at some point for variety, but for now, it's Mona.

Not even 5 minutes later:

NEW PROFILE PIC

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13