Friendship Is Awesomes 294 members · 14,146 stories
Comments ( 304 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 304

Light Speed is voiced by Ray Hurd who voiced Kizaru in the Funimation Dub of One Piece. Play at 0:15 for the specific scene.

BrawnyBold
Group Admin

Brawny Bold - Rico Rodriguez (Modern Family)

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

I figure out the voice actors for Paradox Outcasts

* Green Hawk- Ryan Gosling (Drive)

* Thunder Queen- Scarlett Johansson (Black Widow)

* Borgman- David Harbour (Stranger Things)

* Dark Mark- Anthony Mackie (Falcon and the Winter Soldier)

* Speed Demon Kid- Justin Briner (My Hero Academia)

* Insect Girl- Ana de Armas (Blade Runner 2049)

I imagine Insect Girl having a thick accent like Ana de Armas.

What do you think?

JNKing
Group Admin

Awesome choices.

I like the idea of Insect Girl having a thick accent, along with Speed sounding a bit like Deku, giving their similar insecurities about not being as strong as their peers.

The voice of Jim Hopper matches very well with Borgman.

Dark Mark surprised me a bit, but the more I think about it, the more I can hear Falcon as Dark Mark. And Scarlet Johansson is perfect for Thunder Queen. Same with Ryan Gosling.

Great choices. Thank you for sharing. :twilightsmile:

JNKing
Group Admin

:raritystarry: Awesome.

Yeah, I can definitely hear Miles in Grasshopper Man. Piccolo as Locust is a a bit unexpected, but I can sort of see it.

I really love the idea of Chad being Kronk/Patrick Warburton, that guy has a really awesome voice, and now that I think of Chad's lines with his voice, I can't un-hear it.

Thank you very much for sharing. :pinkiehappy:

What did you think of Aurum's voice? I really had to think of someone evil, but then I saw Megatron.

And puberty hit like a truck for Michael, that's why his voice is deeper than the Mariana Trench.

JNKing
Group Admin

What did you think of Aurum's voice? I really had to think of someone evil, but then I saw Megatron.

Megatron definitely fits. His 'Peace through Tyranny' line would sound absolutely natural coming from someone like Aurum, and Aurum even has a few elements that remind me of Megatron; even if Aurum's not a transformer.

Good choice. 👍

And good point about Micheal. Puberty does not play around.

Okay.. well, I think Aqua would be voiced by the person who voiced Princess Peach in Super Mario Odyssey. She is kinda similar to Peach in personality, but not really a ‘damsel in distress’ like her. No way! Btw Idk who voiced Peach..

I’ve always imagined Lightning’s voice to sound somewhat like Twilight’s, or Rainbow Dash’s. I think Tara Strong would be her best voice actress. On second thought, how about the person who voiced Mirabel in Encanto? That sounds good.

I’ve never really thought about Dark’s voice, but it would sound like my dad’s, but younger.

For Blaze, well, I have a few voice actors in mind, but if I have to pick one it has to be Chris Hemworth

Spark: Well Spark has a British accent. Take that out, Spark would be voiced by Tyrese Gibson. Since when Tyrese Gibson play Roman Pearce from the Fast and Furious and Spark and Roman are pretty similar

JNKing
Group Admin

Btw Idk who voiced Peach..

Well, you got quite a few actresses to choose from: Jeannie Elias played her in the Super Mario Brothers Super Show, Tracey Moore played her in Super Mario Bros. 3 and the Super Mario World TV series, then the video games had Kathy Fitzgerald, Jocelyn Benford, Leslie Swan, Jessica Chisum, Jen Taylor, Nicole Mills, Samantha Killy, and most recently, Anya Taylor-Joy's going to play her in the 2022 movie.

who voiced Mirabel in Encanto?

Stephanie Beatriz. Fun fact: she also voices the tough and aloof Detective Rosa Diaz in Brooklyn Nine-Nine, which is a huge contrast from the more emotional and empathetic Mirabel. So Ms. Beatriz has some really good range in emotions and personality. Good choice. 👍

Thanks for sharing.

JNKing
Group Admin

Nice video. I never really got into the Fast and Furious movies, but the video you offered showcases the character in an awesome and hysterical way, and I can see how he'd be a good fit for your OC.

Thank you very much for sharing. :pinkiehappy: 👍

Yeah, since I made Spark as a funny character and Spark is a black guy if he was human so I thought Tyrese Gibson would be a good choice

Bluu: Ash Ketchum (eng dub)

Ash's voice has changed a lot throughout the series, so I'd like to ask: Ash Ketchum from which season?

Cool, that's my favorite season of Pokemon!

(Late reply)

Since Leo is a self-insert, I’ve usually been his “voice actor”. Though if it were to be someone else, I’ll look into that later.

I’ve also called myself Sephtis’ voice actor, but I think he’s more worthy of a different voice change so he can sound more sinister. Especially at moments when he’s openly a psycho, I’d say (maybe) Willem Dafoe (he’d use a voice like the Green Goblin, but at times, vocal effects would be used to be more unsettling)

(I’ll mention that in spite of being clones, the two of them are completely different entities. That should help make the different VAs make more sense)

JNKing
Group Admin

Interesting. Thank you for sharing. 👍

Makes sense that you’d essentially voice yourself. Though, if I may ask, who do you sound like?

No defining voices or voice traits specifically. Just a classic young man voice... though not too deep or too high (little bit on the deep side, probably). Not rough or accented, either.

JNKing
Group Admin

I see. Thanks for the clarification :twilightsmile:

No problem. In a scenario, fictional or not, I would probably also need practice if I wanted to sound convincing (because, as I said, I'm not a voice actor).

Aura Kaiser: Johnny Yong Bosch

Mystic Knight: Justin Briner

Levi Orichalcum: Bryce Papenbrook

His was originally going to be Sean Schemmel, but his voice was so diversed that it would of been hard to tell which one. Despite the fact that he was the original voice for Lucario in the movies and in the SSB Wii U/3DS and SSMU.

JNKing
Group Admin

:raritystarry: Awesome choices.

Is there a specific character for each? Personally, I always remember Johnny Yong Bosch for his work as Kiba in Wolf's Rain (0:41)

Also good point on Levi. Having him be voiced by Lucario's original voice actor would've made perfect sense, but having Bryce Papenbrook instead makes Levi sound more unique.

Thanks for sharing. :pinkiehappy:

I've always lean more towards his work as Yu Narukami from Persona 4 or Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach for Aura.

Mystic I've always pictured him as Izuku Midoriya. Both shy, geeky and awkward.

JNKing
Group Admin

Noice. Both are great choices for your characters. 👍

https://www.deviantart.com/princessluna045/art/OC-Misty-the-Griffin-789474675

For my OC, I think Michaela Dietz would fit the best from her performances with amethyst from the cartoon show Steven universe.

JNKing
Group Admin

Michaela Dietz is an awesome voice actress - and her work as Amethyst was awesome! :pinkiehappy: She'd make a great voice for your OC.

PS: sorry for the late reply; I didn't get a notification and didn't check this out until now. Thanks for sharing. :twilightsmile:

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

For Raziel, he got 2 voice actors.

This is Raziel during his Heavenly Knights days

Zach Aguilar

This is Raziel now.

Robert Pattinson

Essentially his voice is now sound like Robert Pattinson's Batman voice after the Shadow Jacker monsters mess up his vocal chords that change his innocent youthful voice into a brooding voice.

Your thought?

JNKing
Group Admin

I like it; Zach Aguilar's voice is definitely a sharp contrast to Robert Pattinson's Batman voice, and can show how Raziel went from good natured youth to injured and angry loner.

It's even kind of sad in a way; really highlights how Raziel fell from grace, so to speak.

Thanks for sharing. :twilightsmile:

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Always happy to share. :pinkiehappy:

Lilly Rose's voice actor would be Cree Summer who's known for a wide number of characters; including Kida from Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Numbuh 5 from Codename: Kids Next Door, Cynder from The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning, Penny from Inspector Gadget, Dr. Penelope Young in Batman: Arkham Asylum and Roller Brawl from Skylanders.

I found her voice matches Lilly's personality.

JNKing
Group Admin

Also, Cree Summers voices Valerie Gray from Danny Phantom.

Valerie and Cynder are easily some of my favorite characters, with Valerie Gray even inspiring my OC Fox Hound, and Cynder being an early inspiration for Star Wing. Cree Summer did amazing work on them and the other characters you mentioned.

She's a great pick. :raritystarry:

Thank you for sharing. :pinkiehappy: 👍

Here are the Voices for the rest of the guardians.

Lu Bu - Dan Green (Monkey D. Dragon, One Piece)

Cinder Ka'Blam - Lizzie Freeman

Aster Frost - Lindsay Seidel (Nagisa Shiota, Assassination Classroom)

Jason Umbra - Zachary Bennett (Shun Kazami, Bakugan: Battle Brawlers)

Hati - Hoon Lee (Master Splinter, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012)

Crystal Rosaline - Caitlin Glass (Elma, Xenoblade X)

JNKing
Group Admin

Awesome choices.

I especially love Hoon Lee as Hati. Master Splinter in the 2012 version of TMNT has to be one of my favorite renditions of the character; the way he manages to balance stern and disciplined with fatherly caring. He's definitely a great fit for Hati.

Thank you very much for sharing. :twilightsmile:

I would have Jame Marsden (Who voice Hitch) to voice Sol Blaze, but I think Luminous would be that better idea since Luminous and Hitch are almost similar in character, but the different between the two is that Luminous would break a law if that said law is not suited every creature. Which causes him to butt heads with Twilight and some of the main six

JNKing
Group Admin

Interesting.

But yeah, James Marsden did great work as Hitch. I think he also did really well as Tom in the Sonic the Hedgehog movies.

And he did some pretty good work as Sir Brad Starlight in Wander over Yonder, so he's definitely got that range.

I agree

And since Luminous is a dragon knight and do with Jame playing characters that job are polices theme. I think Jame is best suited for Luminous

JNKing
Group Admin

Agreed. 👍

Also, I have this stupid yet funny moments for Luminous, Sol Blaze and their friends group for the Equestia Game episodes. Want to hear?

JNKing
Group Admin

What is it?

Well, since Sol Blaze, Luminous and Ryusei enters the Equestia game for the Martial Art part. Since you know they love fighting. Instead of entering the stadiums the normal way, which Twilight told them to do something normal for this event, they jump from a high distance and land in the stadium while doing poses. Which shock and amaze the ponies

Something like this

JNKing
Group Admin

I imagine that Star and her Knights of Drake would do the same thing, honestly. It's always fun to show off quirky or eccentric sides while being cool.

Thanks for sharing.

Here another voice actor I think it would be best suit for one of my OCs

For Shadow he would be voice be Demetri Martin, who voice Ice Bear in We Bare Bear

Since, Shadow is that type of character that show little emotion and sound cold when you first meet him. But when you get close with Shadow. Then Shadow would show his true self which his voice would change and the voice actor I have in mind is Will Blagrove who voice Nabu from Winx Club

Since I can see Shadow begin a black guy if he was human and to me. It suits him

JNKing
Group Admin

Cool. :raritystarry: 👍

Thanks for sharing.

Thank and boy thinking of a good voice actors for Shadow is hard since I want Shadow to have that cold and no emotion voice yet can show emotion to those he care about (Luminous begin his best BEST friend and bro since you know. Light and Shadow)

Here's a revised version of my list:

I know there are a lot of Fire Emblem characters on this list, but I'm actually not a Fire Emblem guy. I just chose them after listening to the different voice clips in SSBU. Same for Castlevania. I may have chosen someone from the DLC if I bought it, but I don't think it's worth the money.

JNKing
Group Admin

I know there are a lot of Fire Emblem characters on this list, but I'm actually not a Fire Emblem guy. I just chose them after listening to the different voice clips in SSBU.

I know what you mean; Smash Bros is what introduced me to a lot of those characters; heck, it's also what introduced me to Pokemon.

Overall, these are really awesome voices for your guys. And now I can safely say that Star Wing will really like Torrent's voice.

Thanks for sharing. :twilightsmile:

And now I can safely say that Star Wing will really like Torrent's voice.

Really? What makes you say that?

Thanks for sharing.

Happy to share.

JNKing
Group Admin

And now I can safely say that Star Wing will really like Torrent's voice.

Really? What makes you say that?

Star has a fondness for voices; whether it be Irish or Scottish accents, to velvety smooth line delivery. Since Torrent's got Ike's voice actor, I can see her really enjoying listening to Torrent, since he'll have that same sort of powerful yet gentle tone that Ike usually has in Smash Bros.

That's neat. I personally like British/English and Irish/Scottish accents.

Also, I've been planning a bit of a prequel to your upcoming reunion post. It'll take place a few days or less before the reunion, and it will set up the “trial by fire” that Torrent suggested. Not sure when I will post it, but there's something I need to draw first.

And one more thing: I just saw the latest Pokemon Presents, and the new Scarlet and Violet trailer got me really pumped. Not just to buy and play it, though... Remember when Torrent, Star Wing, and Cosmic Crest went on an adventure in an unnamed Pokemon region? Well, I may be biting off more than I can chew, but now I want to make a collaboration story with you about said adventure! Luckily, the games don't come out until November, so we have plenty of time if you're interested.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 304