Positive Ponies 3,479 members · 1,461 stories
Comments ( 32 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 32

Hello Everyone!

To those of you who are big "Super Smash Bros" fans, you may have heard the news regarding a new DLC character and I am here to tell you how excited I am.

Steve is going to be a Smash Character and I'm freaking out!

Can't wait to use The Handy-Dandy Notebook as a final smash!

................................I'm talking about the same guy everyone else is, right? :rainbowderp:

Nope! Really off! This is blues clues!

We are talking Minecraft!

Very clever. I thought you meant the Steve from borderlands.

HEYO!!

the new character is Bdubs. that's how i spell 'steve'

“Steve!”

-Crypto 139, Destroy All Humans: Path of the Furon

Waluigi lost to a man and his dog. In other words, a typical Thursday night for him.

Oh I know!

But really, what if that steve was in smash?

He can Skidoo, Tie his Shoes, Look for Clues... I’m seeing a diverse move set.

I don’t know whether to laugh or not. How powerful can a notebook be offensively?

I like the way he says "Blue Skadoo we can too" in his final smash.

Hmm... I know a couple spessmen named Steve, or at least I think I do.

I had my fill of Smash with the 4th game, so the way I figure it, to each their own. As long as people aren't blockheads about it. If that's anyone's right, it's mine. >^_^<

Yes. Here's the trailer if you go ahead to 0:22 (Coincidentally, Rarity is right afterwards. :raritywink: )

In this one, Twilight and the gang are at 0:58, while Steve's at 2:09.

I know right again smash bro’s most ambitious cross over ever

Very easily. Did you see what the notebook did to his crayon? :twilightoops:

I was hype for Steve, but Melee is still better, sorry.

(*Flinches upon the concepts of “Broken Fox” and “Jigglypuff’s Rest” *).

YES!!! FEAR THE INSTA KILL COMBO!!! UP THROW REST!

I would actually play SMASH, if I could fuck someone up with Steve's Handy Dandy Notebook. Just like I used to fuck up my brother Adam with mine.

I gave my brother three chipped teeth with mine.

Real talk, though. I don't play Minecraft so I'm not very excited. But I'm happy for those who are.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Waluigi just cannot catch a break. Now he loses a chance to be a 'fighter' to a Minecraft character.

Nintendo is just afraid of Waluigi's raw charisma.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Sure they are. Or perhaps it's just Waluigi's destiny to forever be the butt of jokes. And people would say, 'WHY should Waluigi be in Super Smash Bros.?' or 'What has he ever done in the 'Mario' series to be so special?'. Who's to say? He's a Luigi clone for one. But then... Wario got to have his shot, only because he was the star of his own games.

Honestly, I thought it was a joke when I first saw it. Don't get me wrong- I don't hate the character or anything but I get the feeling it's gonna be... what's the term...? Cancerous once he's release if only because I kinda know how the fandom is. All I know is I'll definitely try him out once he's released.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well the good thing is that you are willing to give him a chance if only to see how it works out. Probably not going to get a ton of fan support, but at the end of the day it was the developers' decision first and foremost.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 32