The Insane Creators Guild 639 members · 2,221 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21
Rob_Rhapsody
Group Contributor

Hello sirs and/or madams, I’d like to make a request to whomever sees this request, A description of the project is written below, The deadline can be negotiable and I will need your username so I may place it in the author’s notes so you may get credit for your work. If you wish to contact me, send me a PM, or send me a friend request on discord at: D4L3K#4715.

What I need is exactly what the title says, I need a Doberman Diamond Dog for my WEREWOLF IN EQUESTRIA story, I’m not much for details but what I need is a female Diamond dog with the appearance of a Doberman(with a tail and cropped ears).

I was hoping for her to have a curvy hourglass figure with a little pudge in the gut, thick thighs, large breasts (just two, not eight), and I’d like her to have pawpads on her paws, powerful looking arms, and maybe a denim vest, black bra, and some tight denim booty shorts that barely contain her. I’d like to give more, but that’s all I have so far.

I’d really appreciate it if someone can pull it off!

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7747543 You know I've always thought it would be cool to see art of a bunch of different breeds of Diamond Dogs. Like Dalmatian ones and Retriever ones and others.

Rob_Rhapsody
Group Contributor

Ooooh, that sounds awesome! Imagine what shiba inu and corgis would look like!

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7747597 I know right? That would be pretty awesome.

Rob_Rhapsody
Group Contributor

Seriously though, I need someone to draw me a Diamond dog.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7747606 Well hopefully there will be an artist who doesn't mind doing a gift art or free art. I've seen people do gift arts even in my groups and servers so one might be interested. :3

Rob_Rhapsody
Group Contributor

Yeaaaaah…. I already caught a bite.

Rob_Rhapsody
Group Contributor

Never mind, they weren’t even trying to get it right. They only wanted to do a rough sketch!

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7747740 Ah. Well just keep waiting for the right thing. It sometimes takes a moment but usually someone is willing to do a free art.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7747543 I I made a blog helping to get the word out about the two art pieces you need drawn here: https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/998217/a-friend-needs-some-free-art-done-of-a-few-subjects-for-stories

I hope it helps. :twilightsmile:

Rob_Rhapsody
Group Contributor

What am I supposed to be looking at?!

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7748594 Those are good groups. Thanks for sharing.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7748648 I think he's saying they are all groups you can also request artists in too. :3

NicLove
Group Contributor

Groups where you can find Art-Making-Bronies
U.R.W.C.
Yes

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7747543 I used an AI to create this.

Rob_Rhapsody
Group Contributor

No. She doesn’t even look like a Diamond Dog. And she’s not wearing the clothes I wanted her to have. Would it help if I said she works as a hooker?

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7749450 I could try to get the AI to do it. 🤔

NicLove
Group Contributor

7749450 7749461

I could try to get the AI to do it. 🤔

list of AI art Makers/Generators

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7749574 Cool thank you for the list. I'll check them out. :3

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21