The Eeveeverse 116 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Anyone got any recommendations for good pokemon fics? Don't necessarily have to be mlp crossovers. Starting to write something for this 'verse and I'd like to pump my imagination full of material.

Also, what's your favorite pokemon? My favorite and the star of my upcoming fic is Bulbasaur. He is #001 after all.

Aside from the sister story (Fire and Steel), off the top of my head I can think of:

A New World, a New Way and Twilight Sparkle is an Espeon Now both involve characters being transformed into Pokémon (humans and ponies, respectively), and both have their issues, but they also have enough material to make you think about the wider world outside of the stories. The former already spawned an entire ‘verse.

Gotta Dash 'em All is a fun, quick read where the Pokémon are less anthropomorphic.

A Pony Out of Place is another quick read with some romance.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Silver Resistance is a pure-Pokémon epic with a lot of atmosphere and worldbuilding... but I haven’t read it for years because it’s so long, and I can’t remember where I left off.

Backfire is a PMD: Explorers AU where Uxie erased Grovyle’s memory that gives a lot of insight into Dusknoir’s character. Speaking of Explorers AUs, I’m going to use this as an opportunity to shamelessly plug my Digimon crossover, Digital Access Network: Dimensions and Darkness.

Symphonicdysonince
Group Admin

Harry Mewter over on fanfiction.net

And, do you need to ask about my favourite?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4