FiM Will Live on FOREVER! 1,292 members · 21,206 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Remember Sci-Twi meeting Princess Twilight?

What about Spike too?

I know one story that can work like a special or a movie.

EMy Little Pony Equestria Girls: Magic Show of Friendship
The Equestira Girls meet their pony selves when the portal's magic that keeps Sunset Shimmer human in their world is no longer working.
Dupontsimon · 19k words  ·  44  1 · 11k views

And Pinkie knows Pony Pinkie

That is a pretty brilliant idea, have to note it down.

That would have been perfect.

Golden opportunity lost. Maybe make it so theres a switch up and the wrong girls end up in eachothers dimensions and mistaken for the real thing.

EQG Rainbow Dash being told to do wonderbolts practice but not knowing how to fly.
Pony Rainbow dash enrolled in a soccer game but delays the game because she doesn't understand how the game works. (Unless they play it in Equestria)

It's not clear why it just ended with a compilation of shorts that were known as Holidays Unwrapped, but my guess is that Hasbro just wanted to be done with everything that had to G4 and move on from that. There is also the possibility that they were running out of ideas with it. However, I still wasn't too fond of this and just wish that they brought back human companions such as rebooted versions of the Williams siblings instead and just let the ponies stay ponies, but that's just me saying that, so don't grill me for saying that.

How could they not have foreseen this idea?? They teased us with the spring breakdown soecial.

It could be that the webisodes and specials weren't meant to be related, but that's just a theory.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12