Original Pairings 489 members · 694 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Bicyclette
Group Admin

what is there to say? with 37 stories and 299,440 words, with ships ranging from Boulder x Phyllis to Granny Smith x Twilight Sparkle, from Capper x Luna to Braeburn x Sunburst, the turnout for this contest has far exceeded what anyone could have expected. thank you all so much! these great stories deserve to be carefully read and weighed, and not rushed through, so we will try our very best to have the results in eight weeks, on or before 2022 May 12.

there are going to be a lot of amazing stories ahead of us, and it is very exciting. but while we are reading, if you would rather be writing, here are some other contests you could enter:

see you all in eight weeks, and if luck is on our side, even sooner!

Hope you guys enjoy the fics!

YAY! I was just about to ask when the judging was going to be! I want to add to my story, so I'll wait to do that after what I submitted to the contest is read or write the rest on a different site and not have the advantage of making my story better AFTER I have already written for the story for the contest specifically.

7661765 This was awesome. Don't feel rushed, we will patiently be awaiting your judgement of... our sins. :raritywink::rainbowlaugh:

Comment posted by AliceSprings deleted Apr 5th, 2022
The Red Parade
Group Admin

If you added it to the contest folder than it will be read and judged

We're almost there! -jitters-

Is this anything like The May Pairing Contest where they're hoping for original pairings? Because I'm trying to write up a pairing that could be considered a crackship as no one has ever done this pairing before.

Granted, it isn't romantic... and the setup is pretty mediocre... but I don't think anyone would be expecting a story between a hair therapist and a cellist to drop into their lap.

Bicyclette
Group Admin

hi, that sounds like an interesting idea, but if you are asking for what stories this contest is looking for, the submission deadline was unfortunately a while ago!

yes we are!

Hmm? ...OH! You're talking about results! :twilightoops:

Well... I guess I'm the removed cousin to the entries. :twilightblush:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11