Discord's Den 126 members · 328 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Last year, before the oh-so-spooky day of Halloween, I released a story titled "Sleepless Snuggles".

ESleepless Snuggles
There is such a thing as working too hard. For one guard pony going without sleep, there is only one solution as unorthodox as it is.
TheWingman · 1k words  ·  147  4 · 4k views

It was about Celestia helping an insomnia-stricken guard fall asleep through the almighty power of snuggles. It was written not only as an experiment but as a way of giving thanks to my friend pabrony83 (Go check out his stuff). After the success of that story, I figured that I would make another to surpass its heartwarming factor. Thus, "A Motherly Princess" was born.

EA Motherly Princess
Celestia is a mother to all of Equestria but neither is she one herself. However, a visit to an orphanage will soon change that.
TheWingman · 2.2k words  ·  107  4 · 3.8k views

The story revolves around Celestia helping an orphanage with a fundraiser. When she finds a young pegasus colt that stayed there for years, Celestia does something that changes his life. Seeing as how I did a second story, I went ahead and decided to make it a trilogy to end it on a bittersweet note.

TFor The Love of a Mother
As an immortal alicorn, Celestia finally got to experience the joys of motherhood. However, there's one other thing she became familiar with during her long life
TheWingman · 2.4k words  ·  69  3 · 3.4k views

Celestia's adoptive son Azure Glide becomes a guard, fulfilling his dreams that he held dear. When danger threatens his mother, Azure must become familiar with what is ultimately expected of the royal guard. After I wrote this, someone suggested that I should've expanded more on Azure's character and his interactions. With that came "Memoirs of A Guard".

TMemoirs of A Guard
Celestia, still coming to terms with her son's comatose state, finds a collection of his written thoughts.
TheWingman · 16k words  ·  39  2 · 1.5k views

After the death of Azure, Celestia comes across his private journal. Every thought he had in his head was recorded upon the papers within. It's a way of expanding upon Azure's character and personality, starting when he first enters the Royal Guard Academy. The format is akin to that of an autobiographical journal, some chapters being short or long depending on the subject or story arc. It's still an ongoing story and it's going to go on for quite a while.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy these fics as much as I enjoyed writing them.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1