The Unified Creators Alliance 495 members · 1,826 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I’m looking for good general feedback on this story.

This story is a sequel to It’s A Wonderful Life, I really do recommend if you have not read that story that you go ahead and do it and then come back to this one and read it.

Summary of Child Of Wonder: Stevie and Applejack were blessed with a daughter, named Melody Harmony.

But when trouble comes knocking, Melody will have to fight for her home.

EChild Of Wonder
It’s almost been 20 years since Applejack and Stevie got married, and now they are blessed with a beautiful daughter named Melody.
Artist · 18k words  ·  22  32 · 415 views

Summary for It’s A Wonderful Life: Applejack and Stevie had been dating for a year after Applejack confessed her love for him.

But Pinkie Pie has other plans for them.

EIt’s A Wonderful Life
Applejack and Stevie had been dating for a year, will they get married now??
Artist · 6.5k words  ·  30  23 · 330 views

Summary for How Vinyl Scratch Met Stevie Wonder:
Vinyl couldn’t come up with the right song, she needed to come up with a song for her platinum record that she was going to sell at the music store where she worked.

But there was one problem, Vinyl had lost inspiration for writing.

The DJ and her friend were sitting on a park bench trying to come up with a song, when they heard a nice melody coming from across the street.

EHow Vinyl Scratch Met Stevie Wonder
Vinyl couldn’t come up with the right song, she needed to come up with a song for her platinum record that she was going to sell.
Artist · 11k words · 944 views

Read the stories in this order:

1: How Vinyl Scratch Met Stevie Wonder.

2: It’s A Wonderful Life.

3: Child Of Wonder.

You’ll notice that all three stories have something to do with Wonder or Stevie Wonder, or his name or his character, you’ll also notice I really love Stevie Wonder he’s one of the greatest musicians ever.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1