Songs of the Spheres: Extended Multiverse 215 members · 58 stories
Comments ( 505 )
  • Viewing 501 - 550 of 505

I have a Sweetie Belle I would like to submit.

The potential problem is she doesn't have a fic. Theoretically I could write one for her, but the start of it would be a bad crack-fic. (The important part being "bad"... nothing wrong with a GOOD crackfic.) Now the next part(s) of it could actually be very good... if written by someone other than me. My talents in writing simply don't match up with telling the sort of story that would be.

Basically she fulfills various roles with people who need keeping careful keeping track of: parolees, the suicidal, recovering addicts, physically healthy but memory impaired individuals, etc.

Not really somepony whose world would be greatly worth visiting necessarily (although there is a variation of her where it COULD be), but could be an interesting cameo, or even a useful solution to the needs of your plot.

So, would I have to write that fic and make it visible to the public before this would be considered? Before it would be used? Or can we please just skip that unpleasant experience and have me summarize her history here?

P.S. It would prevent voting, but would a private message to avoid ruining the surprise when and if the Sweetie ever gets used be superior in this case?

This thread is for submitting fanfics you want the Sweetie Belles to visit, not the characters themselves.

Submitting a couple of entries from my roleswap contest.

EAsk Not the Sparrow
In an Equestria that could have been, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash accompany Princess Celestia on a quest to reclaim the mantle of the Sun!
MagnetBolt · 7.5k words  ·  213  3 · 2.8k views
ERunic Notation
When the Element of Magic, Octavia Melody, came to the club it was a pleasant surprise. When she decided to recruit the cellist Twilight Sparkle and DJ Rarity to help her hunt monsters, the shock was far less pleasant.
TCC56 · 9.8k words  ·  71  5 · 895 views

Shipping and Handling
A Pony Named Nope {did I suggest/upvote this already?}

What kind of effect do you want to put on your story and characters when you pull TSC Sweetie into the narrative?

I had been waiting until I caught up, but your note asked, so here I am.
I UPVOTE Applebloom: Transform and Roll Out!

Also, you’re welcome to use my story: The Enchanter. I’m not going to vote for it, because as a reader I’ve seen much more interesting stories on the list already. I merely mention because I know you recently decided to pay more attention to whether the original creator is okay with your crossovers.

• Viewing 501 - 550 of 505