Prince Beanverse 258 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
Sipioc
Group Admin

Who else is super excited to see Bean and Celly have kids?

Irrespective
Group Admin

Oo! Me! I am! :yay:

Said the author

Oh me, oh I hope they have a case like Cadence and its an alicorn little boy

Twilight is going to flip if Sunbutt gets preggers :rainbowlaugh:

Forget Twilight unless Luna takes over, the FREAKING Sun is going to experience Celestia mood swings. Do you imagine a day where suddenly it gets really hot, then really cold, then very bright and then complete darkness in the span of 5 minutes?

but the sun gives her hives :fluttershysad:

Sipioc
Group Admin

The real question will be: what will happen to her first kid? Equestria itself?

Well we can be sure of something, that kid will be an as in cooking or be the royal chronicle, you know the person that keep track of everything that goes down in history

6479718 "No, of course not," said Twilight, who was drawn up into a slightly hunched position by the crystal table covered in tea things. "Can't happen. After all, in order to have... those, Princess Celestia and Prince Bean would have to--" Twilight hunched over a little more and quietly tapped her forehooves together. "And that's impossible," she added.

Luna quietly took another sip of her tea and picked up a second biscuit, timing her response until Twilight took an anxious gulp of tea too. "Obviously, you do not have a bedroom near theirs, Twilight Sparkle."

Twilight sprayed tea all over the table.

The foal could be any one of the three tribes. You know, it doesn’t have to be an alicorn

I would like to see them getting kids too, but I would like it to start with an adoption to already have a child to interact with and a newborn. The second point is I want each child to be either more focused on the fater and the other one, probably the newborn to be focused on the mother.

Something in that direction.
I thought I reply to you instead of him right away.:heart:

Quick question, would it be very, to crazy the idea, or rather question of. How would Bean and Celestia look in a intro universe?

Irrespective
Group Admin

Intro, or mirror universe?

Damn it auto correct! I meant to say Antro universe. As in antropormorfic, aka humanoid horse people

Irrespective
Group Admin

Ah!
Hadn't really thought of that. I suppose Bean would be a pretty average anthro, nothing too remarkable about him at first glance.

Yeah but with that suit of him, and that weeding I was starting to wonder how would he and Celestia look during their wedding vals. To bad your drawing guy, doesn't do antros right?

Irrespective
Group Admin

I don't think Sipioc is much for anthro, but I can't say for sure.
He does some human stuff that's pretty awesome. You should check out his work. :)

You are right, that is pretty awesome

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20