Hiver’s Pageverse 201 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
Sipioc
Group Admin

You’ve been living in Equestria under the guise of a pony. You miss home immensely, but after some shakey transitions, you have successfully assimilated with the pastel inhabitants of this world, carving out a modest niche with your skill set and maybe even found love and settle down.

Then a book series is brought to your attention. It’s uncanny. The similarities between the story here and the one you remember. But there have been other similarities between Earth and here, still...you wonder.

A book signing is taking place and this Blank Page will be present. You figure you won’t get another chance like this, and you would rather know for sure.

You come face to face with an Alicorn lord, a writer and savior of Equestria, and possible fellow human.

What do you say?

Screw you for plagiarizing someone else's work.

Sipioc
Group Admin

Hey Mix.

Put it in “ “ next time I thought you were talking to me at first :twilightsheepish:

"Sup fellow interdimensional traveler" :moustache:

Or

"Careful, the Disney has your scent" :coolphoto:

This is mostly written as a joke :trollestia:

Sipioc
Group Admin

HAH!

I was thinking.

“Do this world a favor, leave Jar Jar out of the prequels.”

Then walk away.

What do you say?

"Hello, Lord Page. It's such a pleasure to finally meet you. You might have heard of me. I'm A.K. Yearling. I write the Daring Do novels. But I'm going to let you in on a little secret: I'm really a human that somehow ended up in Equestria. Yeah, being turned into a pegasus and the sex change rather sucks, by the way. Oh, and these ponies with me are my lawyers. They're here to talk with you about the stories you seemed to have published here. I'm really George Lucas back on Earth."

:rainbowwild:

Sure sorry

Sipioc
Group Admin

No problem:rainbowkiss:

Well if it were me in Equestria turned into a pony I would have to be a pegasus, I just LOVE the idea of flying and most of my dreams are me flying around without the need of wings, after all this is a dream. Now if I were to go to the book signing I would have a small scrap piece of paper hidden in my wing with a message on it and as I would leave the desk/table where Lord Blank Page was signing the books I would flick my wing and drop the note on the desk and it would slide across to him with the message I would use to get his attention.

Here is the note....

"Greetings Lord Blank Page, it is a pleasure to finally meet you in person, though after having read your books I have to say that 'George Lucas' might pop in and try to Sue you for what you have done."

Since it would be just a small note I would leave it short and to the point.

Sipioc
Group Admin

I almost wonder if saying “in person” would be enough.

A lovely thought to be a Pegasus, but I’m Earth all the way. Strong, sturdy, near endless endurance and according to some iterations capable of healing fast.

Earth baby!

george lucas sent me to sue you for plagiarism
great minds think alike you beat me to it :rainbowkiss:

Sipioc
Group Admin

“My representation can lift a Heavenly body, come at me bro.”

In a whisper, "Good thing George Lucas doesn't exist here or you'd be in deep shit, am I right?"

As for this scenario..... *sarcasm mode* I wonder who I think this is referencing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLRZ0dIvwHY

I would probably make a star trek reference or say either star trek is better than star wars or the other way around as a joke.

"The line was actually, 'No. I am your father.'"

Of course, he could just assume I was related to Pinkie... :pinkiegasp:

I'd try my best Roose Bolton impersonation and say, "Mickey Mouse sends his regards."

And then burst out laughing. And rapid-fire swapping pop culture references with him. He is the only one in Equestria who could understand them in the first place. Well, maybe the only one aside from Pageverse!Sunset Shimmer.

"Hello, my name Mr. Smith. This is for you... Sign here... and here. "
"What is it?"
"Oh! You just received your first subpoena."
"Subpoena?! Wait! Did you said first?!"
"Duh! And how many rip-offs did you make, hmmm?
" But.. But..."
" Oh! I would forget. We alredy frozen your bank account, and, please, don't live the country."
THUD!
" Good day, Sir! "
" Page? Where are you? Page?... OMG Page! What happened? Somepony call a doctor!"

You can imagine the rest of it. ;}

Sipioc
Group Admin

Mr Smith curls up in bed at night, closes his eyes and wakes up hanging from a meat hook. Horrified he gasps for air and looks down to see a hat and striped shirt wearing Page. “Your in my world now.”

That's possible XD

Blank Page is levitating like Agent Smith while Mr. Smith shits his pants, " This is my world, MY WORLD!"
"Page, what did you say?"
"I just said! This is my wo... Oh, crap! Hi honey! Fancy meeting you here!"
Luna shakes her head, "Oh, Page... you are doing this wrong! Let me show you!"
Luna takes a deep breath and shouts in Royal Canterlot Voice."THIS IS MY WORLD!!!"

That night many ponies dreamed about shooting star looking like their prince and hero, while many claimed that they heard a maniacal laugh of an unknown pony.

"Good afternoon, Lord Page," the little pony said with a small grin. "Your parents wanted me to say 'hello' and to ask how you were doing."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20