The Barcast 1,116 members · 2,301 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Milk_Barcast
Group Admin

Oh no! I've been bitten and I think I'm turning into a zombie made of apples! Surely our next amazing guest applezombi can help with that! Stop on by and ask some questions to this awesome writer!

If you missed the last time's episode, don't worry! We're on Youtube! Don't forget to subscribe for more Barcast silliness!

Also don't forget to check out our new hub site with links to everything we're currently working on or more information on the podcast!

Make sure to tune in at the usual time this weekend (6 pm PT) (7 pm MT) (8 pm CT) (9 pm ET) over on our twitch page!

1-) Do you think it would be a good idea to eat the apple zombies to defeat their invasion?
2-) How do you make worst pony become best pony?
3-) If you are appleZombi, where's PearAlive?
4-) What super power would you like to have?
5-) Did you, during your life, sit down on your chair and said to yourself: "Why do i like this colorful equines?"
6-) A very concerned man enters a hospital. He goes to the employee, requesting to see a doctor. The employee points to his left. Fortunately, the concerned person finds the doctor and immediately request an information from him. The doctor tells the man about the information. He gasps in shock upon hearing the information. The man goes to a room in the hospital, looking for someone. He enters a room with a woman laying in a bed, crying and holding her left hand in her stomach. The man looks sad and almost decides to hug the woman. It's his wife... Oh no, the information that the doctor gave him was that his wife just had a miscarriage...
What you would call this tragedy?

1. What's your favorite non-MLP franchise?

2. Have you ever done anything for a non-MLP franchise?

3. Ever do the Thriller dance?

How you do, fellow kid?

What's an MLP crossover that you would like to see be done well?

What is the dietary needs for an applezombi?

Hope you guys have fun.

1. What inspired you to become a reviewer?

2. Do you like pineapple's?

3. Lastly do you like headpats?

Keep being awesome! 💙

1) A lot of your stories either heavily feature, or are entirely driven by, original characters. What makes a good OC?

2) Do you have any OCs you regret creating, or that were detrimental to the story you were trying to tell?

3) Can an OC ever truly know peace, as long as they are forced to live and die at the author's whim?

4) Did you expect the Friendship Inquisition?

5) You may or may not be be aware of the sesquipedalianist torture of this podcast's resident Enigmatic Otaku, whose attempts to interpret my multisyllabic inflictions upon his poor and battered mind often leave him in the throes of trichotillomaniacal anguish, or at least somewhat inclined to frustration. Do give him a hug. Or as we in the world of professional linguistic violence might say, do please be sure to evince toward him a warm and indeed personable measure of companionship and care and do so by so engaging physically yet chastely in the manner most appropriate between those who wish to offer a measure of profound and deeply held comfort to those whose present state is indicative of the requirement that such comfort be provided whilst ensuring of course that such boundaries as necessary are respected by all concerned so that none might feel greater discomfort than previously experienced prior to the engagement toward which you are now hence encouraged.

6) This space intentionally left blank

7) Do you like chips?

Alright, let's get down to this. You'd better not have put down your current writing skills or so help me.

1.) Where'd your name come from?

2.) What's your favourite story you've written besides Rekindled Embers?

3.) How does an apple become a zombi?

4.) Do you listen to music when you write? If so what kinds?

5.) Headpats?

6.) Tell us a dad joke. This isn't a question, but you'll do it anyway I'm sure.

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... And my arm... my fingers... my head... my shoulders... my knees... even my toes. And I ask myself as I fall asleep, "How youre day." But youre day cannot be how. It can be only is. So how is youre day if your day is not how? Who are we to how are days instead of is?

My question for you is... Is youre day how good?

How does this make you feel?:

Flammenwerfer
Group Admin

Up and coming writer, eh?

1. What do you feel has been the hardest thing about taking figurative pen to paper?
2. What's your favorite character to write about so far?
3. What's the best advice you've been given so far for writing?

1) What's the best thing to do when it snows?
2) Lemons?
3) Are you any good at dancing?
4) What's the worst thing you've ever had in your mouth?
5) Do you have luscious lips?

Glad to see zombi getting some well-deserved time in the limelight!

Serious question: Rekindled Embers is a massive undertaking. Could you share some strategies for managing such a behemoth (ie., plotting, pacing, staying motivated to write).

Even serious-ier question: What animal would be the cutest if scaled down to the size of a cat?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12