The Barcast 1,114 members · 2,293 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Flutterpriest
Group Admin

Real Thread Edition

It's been a long, long 2018. So let's put an official close to "Barcast Season 3" With a nice AMA to each of the 6 Barcasters: Flutterpriest, Anonpencil, Enigmatic Otaku, Flammenwerfer, Ravvij, and Milk.

Chances are that we will run longer than usual, as we're also doing our secret santa! Will someone out shitpost last year's Gallon of Mayonnaise?

If you missed last weeks episode, don't worry! We're on youtube! Don't forget to subscribe for more Barcast silliness!

Make sure to tune in at (7pm -5 GMT) (6pm -6 GMT) (5pm -7 GMT) (4pm -8 GMT) over on our twitch page!

Firstly, congratulations to all of ya's on another successful and eventful season! Now, onward to the questions!

One - What has been your most favorite & most hated memes of 2018?

Two - Any big goals set for 2019?

Three - What has been the most memorable moment(s) of the Barcast in 2018?

1) Pencil, I have to know, how much of that mayonnaise have you managed to get through?
4) Are we any closer to (what I assume is) our end goal of interviewing Smash Mouth frontman Steve Harwell Lauren Faust?
3) What are you all drinking tonight?
7) What was your favourite day of 2018?
1) On a scale of one to two-thousand-and-eighteen, how would you rate 2018?

1. How has your 2018 been?

2. Fic-related plans for 2019?

3. How's our sponsored horsie doing?

This is airing the day before my birthday! :pinkiegasp: I feel special. Probably because the school says I'm special. Anyways, I'm at work and don't have time to harass any of you with my questions, so have this neat picture of a thing.

(Milk is really gay)

Congratulations on 3 seasons! 🎉 Here are my questions for anyone:

1. How big is Alex's underscore?

2. Which of last year's guests surprised you or defied your expectations the most?

3. How do you think you'll feel when G4 ends?

4. Flammenwerfer and Flutterpriest have fused into a single being, the legendary Fluttenwerfer. This leaves the Barcast one team member short. How hard do you kick Enigma to compensate?

5. Have you accepted She-Ra, Guardian of Etheria, into your heart?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how toxic is the poison you just gave enigma?

Favourite mixed drink of the year?

Do you have any gray poupon?

Finally, are you guys doing anything to mark the last ever bronycon?

Full AMA? hrmmmm

What are the odds?

How do these make you feel?:

I know I always end the year by asking you all to say something nice to enigma. However, this year, I want everyone to tell us something you like about our favorite intern.

How are you today?~

A fuck, marry, kill question for anonpencil: Jumbo, Hertl, Couture.

Fuck, have I really been lurking here for 3 years? What have been doing with my life?

Priest: What is more likely to happen, Half-Life 3 being released or you finishing Office Love before October 23, 2077?
Pencil: Will you ever be able to forgive Flam for last year's Secret Santa?
Enigma: Don't you have something to finish? Or are you just going to write more dragon tits to piss everyone off?
Milk: What ever happened to that stick?
Flam: Do you like mayonnaise?
Rav: Any plans to continue My MILFS Mothers?

To all: How badly do you want Gordon Ramsay to appear in your kitchen?

How does this make you feel?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14