The Barcast 1,117 members · 2,301 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21
Flutterpriest
Group Admin

Oh Dang. Better watch what we say. We have the Invisible Davis. The Invisible Davis is a Youtube content creator who watches our silly podcast, berates us, and makes videos of us. And we wouldn't have it any other way.

Check out his work!

If you missed the last podcast, then we have good news! We have a ton of ways you can catch back up! For last week's cast, check out below!

Tune in at http://www.twitch.tv/mikesnipe at 6:00PM CST / 4:00PM PDT for this cast! Or after on Ponyville Live, iTunes, Google Play Music, or Youtube.

We also started a new series over on the Youtube channel: Writer's Workshop!
http://www.fimfiction.net/group/211811/writers-workshops

More Enigma abuse compilations?

How long have you known these guys?
How did you meet?
What drew you into listening in to this podcast?
How much time does it take to make the videos for these podcasts?
How painful is such a process?

Are you a brony/watch MLP or do you just hang around this podcast because you have nothing better to do?
No seriously, this is a cesspit of autism and degenerates who have no life. Why the fuck are you doing this to yourself?

If you were forced to live with a member of the podcast for a week, who would it be? Note: killing either that person or yourself will only result in said person being instantly revived.

What color is your fidget spinner?

What flavor vapes do you puff on?

What color is the trim on your fedora?

Do you miss Harambe as much as I do?

If you had to ditch YouTube for another site where would you go?

ROBCakeran53

Everyone here is a disgrace to mankind, autistic, crazy, drunk, certifiable, and above all else should be taken out back and shot. However, would you want us any other way, Davis?

Deep down, you know the truth. As much pain that we bring to your life, without us, would you be whole? We fill that missing void in your life. You know, that little space next to the bigger space that's reserved for love and companionship.

So welcome aboard, Davis, because for better or worse, you're on this ride now. There's no brakes, there's no control, just speeding towards our inevitable doom. The only way off is to jump. But hey, at least you got some company.

What is your favorite drink while writing?
Also, were do you get all your inspiration?

For The Invisible Davis:
Why do men have nipples?

If you fuck a centaur, would that make you a horsefucker?

What do you think of men who choose small women because they have a small dick?

You are a father, and you find out that your daughter has been using your safety razor to shave herself. Hot or not?

What do you think of teabagging?

Would you rather let a goat lick your balls or let Enigmatic Otaku lick your balls?

You are a rapist, and you have the brilliant idea of supergluing razor blades to your dick for inflicting maximum suffering to your victim. The additional benefits look great: blood is a great lube for unwilling sex objects, anguished screams make you feel like you have a dick that is extra thicc, internal bleeding saves you the effort of killing your victim, and it gives a new meaning on "ravaging her".
You forcefully thrust into your current victim and she violently seizes, her muscles contracting hard on your bladed peepee stick. The lack of screams is disappointing, but the choking sounds and the look on her face is amazing. So amazing in fact, that you quickly pull out for another thrust in excitement.
Unfortunately for you, the razor blades are too embedded in her clamped walls and is ripped off with your sudden withdrawal. Along with your skin. You now have a skinless sausage.
Will you take advantage of your extra sensitive meat shaft and pound away for the best and last night of your life, or leave to stop the bleeding and weep for your new "Wiener Without a Jacket"?

For Flutterpriest:
Would you rather kill Cadence or the baby?

For Anonpencil:
Which feels better: a circumcised dick or a foreskin dick?

For Enigmatic Otaku:
How will you prove that you're not a lolicon?

For Flammenwerfer:
Is Stella your fursona?

For Milk:
Rule 63 has come upon you. How easily will your saying "I'll stick it in anything" change to "I'll stick anything in it"?

Back to the FutureThe Invisible Davis:
How gay are we? <3

Thanks for your time and effort! <3

1) Are you really Slenderman with a beard?

2) OK you've done the Enigma compilation....what about the others?

3) This on YouTube 9 months ago worries me. You weren't serious?

Brony Call: A Rushed Piece of Trash
R1chard 9 months ago
If you make another one of these, I hope they invite you to talk in their calls as well.

The Invisible Davis 9 months ago
If they do, I want you to put a bullet in my head. ←← THIS BIT, LIKE WTF MANG??

R1chard 9 months ago
Don't worry, I got your back. Really though I have your head.

Hey Daviey boy, first off love your vids, it was actually through your compilation vids that I discovered the Barcast in the first place

Anyway to questions

Everyone:
Who here on the cast do you think is most likely to be a thing from the movie of the same name?
What is your favourite element on the periodic table?
When is the best time to stop?
Where would you consider the best place to erect a gazebo?
Why are snails so god damn racist?

And now just Davis:
You are a dog, and while running around chasing your tail you have accidentally knocked over your masters rice cooker in which he just so happened to have been used trapped an ancient green space demon, a demon who you have just unleashed unto the world; however the demon is grateful for your assistance and so as a gift he grants you your one true wish, to become a human like your master.
He does some hoodoo shit and you become a true man, capable of all sorts of human-y things, like using door nobs and eating chocolate without dying; however you still have the mind of a dog and so the first thing you do is run outside into the street barking and chasing cars, you are also naked since you were a dog and dogs have yet to evolve to the point that wearing clothing has become socially acceptable. As a result you end up being caught by the cops and thrown into the dog house for public indecency, breaking and entering into several people's homes, and damage to personal and public property (you peed on many, many fire hydrants before you were caught); while in jail you get treated like dog shit, you get assaulted and verbally abused due to your distaste for pants and the inability to speak or understand English out side of a few commands.
Over all you just get treated as a prison bitch, but jokes on them as before you were transformed you were a bitch, and as such love shower time; but one day you sleep with the wrong man and trigger the previous prison bitch as you just slept with his man, and so a few days later this mentality deranged man attacks you with a shiv, you try to fight him but his weapon gives him the upper hand; he pins you to the floor with a blade to your jugular and declares you his new pet; he then removes both his and your jumpsuits as he takes you for a night of sexual intercourse.

Do you take him doggy style or do you pucker up and take him like a bitch?

If you could, would you?

Draining someone of blood... would you rather use a serrated edge, or a pickle? (I am starting to dislike blood...)

Would you sand, sandbags if the sandbags could sand you?

Ten seconds: yes or no?

For the rest of the cast: have you heard of NaPoWriMo? And if so, are you taking part?

To The Invisible Davis:
What's your funniest anecdote?
If you had to insert an object beginning with 'b' into the anus of Berry Punch, what would you choose?
Fuck-fight-eat: 2 horses, 10 leeches, or a honey badger.
Just writing that last one, I suddenly had a thought: if you put your penis inside a leech (like wearing a condom), would it feel like getting a blowjob when it starts to suck your blood?

1.Would you say that you use your invisibility mostly for:
A. Good?
B. Evil?
C. Lurking in the shower room?

2. What do you look for in a podcast that gets it into one of your videos? Is it the crude humor? When things go completely off the rails? Or is it mostly just Enigma getting shit on?

3. The quiet yellow pony appears in your bedroom, pleading for you to put your human penis inside of her wanton, marshmallowy horse pussy. The window is boarded up, and the door is locked. There is no escape. On your nightstand is your trusty pistol. But there is only one bullet left in it. You have a clear shot at a stationary target. But you can't know for sure if technicolor ponies are bullet-proof or not. If she is, it would only make her mad and then she will fuck you with her big yellow veiny throbbing futashy futacock right up your poopy butt hole.
What do you do?

4. Bees?

Do you hate it when you find a dead girl and you start fucking the corpse? But then the police shows up and arrests you. So you're all like "wtf guys i just didn't want to leave her hanging"

Any How much regrets?

To flutterpriest:
Ever thought how different 'fluttershy wants in your pants' would be if milk was anon?

Why do you call yourself "Invisible Davis" when you're clearly visible?

Milk_Barcast
Group Admin

Hi, Davis!

1) How did you find yourself involved in our little corner of hell?
2) What's your computer setup, and what do you use to edit all of your videos?
3) What's your opinion of John Wick 2?
4) What are some of your other hobbies? Games? Music?
5) Do you have any thoughts on MLP as a whole? I.E. Community, episodes, blah blah blah.
6) Have you had fun so far?

Also, just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to do all that you do for us in the videos. They've been fantastic to watch, and we're all looking forward to more of them!

anonpencil
Group Admin

If you had to admit your actual love to one of us, who would it be? :heart:

To flutterpriest
Would you play planescape torment and read all text out on your twitch? Warning it is by if you do all things long.

To Invisible Davis:
We see you!
Did you start the fire?
What weapon is most effective against a dread gazebo?

to all:
As someone not form the usa, what is your honest opinion to global warming?
Do you like Blood sausage?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_sausage

invisible davis questions:
1. would you thing pone?
2. of all the podcast Barcast member for today, which one would you kill first, and then which one would you let go during a hostage scenario?
3. I notice you play video games sometimes, which game is the hardest, which game is the easiest, and which one is 50/50?
4. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DO IT? I mean with being a you tuber, it looks simple and yet hard to do, any advice for those who want to do videos for either games, bullshitting, or whatever people do now ah days?
5. if you were stuck in equestrian for 3 days, who would you go after first to ruin their life besides spike, and what would you do?
6 What do you think of Robcakeran53's My Little Dashie?
for the barcast:
1. Flamen: would you rather go with Stella or Aryanne to a dinner date, and how would you prepare in case of a fuck up?
2. Anonpencil: spike falls in a pit and doesn't return until the final episode of a season and is pure evil and corrupted, as well as being like the size of ember height. what do you think of this scenario and how it would play out, even if you do not like it?
3. Everyone: you are stranded in tantarus with only a flail, a kite shield that's broken half way diagonally , and a magic tome that's damaged to the point of only shooting lighting and weak fireballs. you must leave one behind, which item would you get rid of?
4.Milk: how much fucks are you going give to Vylon if you met her in person? ;) (there you go vylon the truth may come out)
final Question 5. Flutterpriest: what do you think about the baby now? :3

how big is priest's Cadence shrine? And can we get a picture of it?

Three minutes in Equestria, what will you do?

This was the second best podcast ever.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21