Single Writers 309 members · 2,582 stories
Comments ( 77 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 77

6624822 That's awesome. :) I have some family who lives in Norway. I've always wanted to visit Sweden, What do you like most about living there?

6624872 Neat! I heard that it snows a lot in Michigan and that Ohio has a lot of farmland. What do you like best about each State?

6624935 Aww thank you so much. That is very nice of your to say. :)

6624956 I was born in California and I have family in New York. I've visited California many times throughout the years. :) What do you like best about California and New York?

I don’t think it snows a whole lot in my area, it’s one of the warmer parts of the state. The upper peninsula gets way more snow. And there sure is a lot of farmland in Ohio, I see lots of it on the drive between home and college.

I think the thing I love most about Michigan is that there’s a lot to do if you know the state. It’s a really great vacation spot; it has a lot of natural beauty with waterfalls and the Great Lakes and mountains and such. It’s got historical sites too and the upper peninsula is awesome; I almost went to college up there. I also like the weather because I’m acclimated to warm, cold, dry, humid, and windy weather. I’m not used to just heat like someone in Arizona night and I’m not used to just cold like someone in Alaska might, I’m used to basically everything.

Ohio, though, is kinda different. I like it because my grandparents live there and they’re awesome people, and we go there every Thanksgiving and about every other Christmas. That’s mostly why I like it, because I don’t think it really holds a candle to Michigan.

6625001 They both sound like really awesome States. I would love to visit them one of these days. :)

Well, we have a beautiful scenery. That much I have to admit, even if I rather spend my time inside.

And the people.

You can think of us as more advanced Hobbits.

My favorite part of Cali had to be the weather. Well, that and the view from my house. I had a perfect view of the ocean and I got to watch the sun set every single day. Easily the most beautiful place I've ever lived and I still wish I still lived there. New York on the other hand, well, I didn't exactly come here by choice. Not gonna lie, I really hate this state. Then again, I haven't had a chance to go the New York City yet, so maybe I'd change my mind if I got the chance.

6625190 It sounds like a lovely place. I would love to visit Germany of of these days. :)

6625197 I've visited California many times (and I was born/ grew up there). I've always missed the beach. I feel kind of landlocked here in Arizona. :')

What do you like most about living there?

I guess that would be the Nordic Model welfare state, which allows me to not have to work for a living on account of my developmental disorders.

Universal healthcare is also nice.

6625441 It sounds like a nice place to live. I would love to visit Sweden one day. :)

Yeah, that's what I'm not looking forward to in Texas. There is still a beach I can go to, but it's about an hour and a half away, and I basically live in a forest. I miss being able to look out the window and see the sun setting on the ocean like I used to.

6625828 I'd like to move to a place that has a beach one of these days as well. But right now I am kind of stuck in the middle of the hot desert heat in Arizona. :P

Yeah, that's no fun. The nice thing about where I'm gonna be living in Texas is there still is a beach I can go to. Still though, I'm gonna miss the view I had. Have you always lived in Arizona?

6626404 I was born in California and lived there until the age of five when my parents divorced. But I have gone back to visit many times. I originally moved to Lake Havasu City with my mom after the divorce. And then we moved to Flagstaff. Now my mom and I live in Phoenix.

The scenery and the overall atmosphere! I love it!

Nice. I lived in San Pedro for a while, then moved to Rancho Palos Verdes.

6626488 I love all of the beaches. I want to live by a beach again. T^T

6626512 Nice! I lived in suburb of the Los Angeles area.

Nice! Just out of curiosity, how old are you?

6626566 I'm timeless. :P

6623687 Britain, though I remain insistent on recognising my Russian/Ukrainian descent.

I’m live in Germany

Just discovered this forum post! Hi! I am from Philippines!

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 77