Single Writers 309 members · 2,582 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
huntersunday
Group Admin

Hey guys, this thread is a place to throw your ideas into the mix. We want to make this group fun and interesting for all.

So if you got a helpful thought or a really good idea come on down. :pinkiehappy:
The admins will all look into them and pick the ones that are the best fit for the group.

Of course we want to keep the ideas site safe and friendly.
This will be a great way for all of us to enjoy.

Example: Mabey have a thread for us to share our art with eachother as long as it's not nsfw.

I'm thinking like, maybe a weekly topic to converse about? A weekly conversation thread, if you will.

Say an admin, or a generic member, comes up with an idea to talk about; make a little blurb about it or something of the sort. Participants who want to engage in said topic can range from one to all, etcetera etcetera. It's probably not the best idea, but it's something right? :twilightsmile:

huntersunday
Group Admin

5674410 that's not a bad idea it could be fun. It be a good way to see how everyone feels about certain things. And since this is a singles site it could help us learn more about each other.

Exactly my thinking, get the group out there more with each other. Personally, these introduction threads are just that. Introductory purposes only, really. I've not seen much besides that, with this though, maybe things can clear the awkwardness a little. Only if it's alright with other admins of course, and the owner.

How about a social thing, where the members get to know each other better?

5674408 One of my other groups does a monthly theme. While it's not as involved as a weekly conversation theme, at least if the admins are too busy, they can just select a theme ahead of time and let the members decide how they want to do it. The topics don't have to be solely on that theme, but at least it gives a basic platform to get us talking to each other. Also coming from a music background, music is the universal language, so maybe having what you suggested, sharing some of our favorite music or songs we've come up with. Basically finding topics to where we can engage in conversation with others that have similar interests. Like Don said, the intro thread was pretty much just that. PMing someone you don't know is scarier than just posting something on a thread, at least it is for me. :twilightblush:

I'm totally down for a weekly theme

Moonlight Spark
Group Admin

That's not a bad idea, Count me in. :twilightsmile:

Majin Syeekoh

seems legit

huntersunday
Group Admin

5675029 that's great

So what do we want the themes to revolve around since this is a singles site let's make them kinda personal not too personal.
Like week theme. Personalities. What type of personality do you look for what type of personality do you have.

Kind of like who we are and what we look for in a companion, right? Yeah, that sounds pretty decent. Of course it could sway from personal to impersonal topics now and again. Simply like you said; personalities one week, the next mayhaps something lighter. As for what they can revolve around, maybe we should let it solely be up to the admins. There are a few bad apples, no offense to anyone, that don't quite take things as seriously as others. I'd hate for people to stop doing the week theme conversation simply because one person decided a rather stupid topic. Other than that, I've got nothing else to say/add. It was just a random idea that popped up when I saw this thread start up.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11