Single Writers 309 members · 2,582 stories
Comments ( 75 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 75

Name: Sanguine (I would prefer not to use my real name)

Sexuality: Straight-ish (I can sometimes find guys attractive, depends on the guy. It’s rare though.)

Interests: MLP, anything Blizzard makes (WoW, Starcraft, Diablo, etc.), Warhammer 40,000, Warhammer Fantasy (Screw Age of Sigmar), Anime, Manga, Roleplaying games (D&D/Pathfinder), Role-Playing Games, Real-Time Strategies, Collecting figures (Funko’s blind-boxes own my soul), and Comics.

Anything else: friendly, weird, can get depressed/lonely, has an over-active imagination, spends a lot of time thinking.

Heyo!

Name: Cameron

Sexuality: Straight

Interests: D&D, reading, gaming, and pones.

Anything Else You'd Like To Put Down: I've been into MLP for... I wanna say... four years or so? Started writing fanfiction a couple years ago. I like science fiction, dark fantasy, and cute 'n' fuzzy pones doing cut 'n' fuzzy pony things... and sometimes some epic badass things. I try to write everyday, and I have two in-progress stories on here. Feel free to check them out! Also, Twifu is best Book Horse.

Name: Alicia

Sexuality: Bi-curious

Interests: My Little Pony, Disney, Roleplay, Writing, Drawing, Baking, Sewing/Quilting, having fun with friends, shopping etc.

Anything Else You'd Like To Put Down: I'm actually a LOT like Fluttershy, I'm timid and shy but once I warm up to people I can sometimes ramble on and get nervous at times. I like to make others happy and enjoy doing nice things for people espicially if they are having a hard time. I love to read and write and I'm a very hard worker and a very understanding person. I am currently going through divorce but I'm not letting that get me down, this is just the start of a new beginning for me.

This group has been here for two years, and I don't remember how long I've been a member. I can't believe it's taken me this long to find and join this discussion.

Name: "The Enduring Man-Child" (that's all you need to know)

Age: 61 as of posting date (Looks like I'm not gonna be getting many offers)

Sexuality: Default

Interests: Just a bunch of weird stuff; not anything anyone else could possibly be interested in (I'm on the spectrum; what do you expect?)--except for FiM, which is the greatest animated series I have EVER seen in my toonaholic life.

Anything Else You'd Like To Put Down:

As I said, I'm on the spectrum. I'm not good looking (around 400 lb), too socially awkward to have any REAL friends. Being on the spectrum, I've never been able to hold a job for very long and could never support a wife (no wonder I'll die alone). I've been obsessed all my life with leaving behind some sort of evidence that I was here, but every attempt has been unsuccessful. I have failed at everything I have ever tried to do (except one thing which, though important and tremendously satisfying to me, is of very little "real world" use).

I have loved cartoon many cartoon series during my life, but NONE as much as THIS ONE. FiM is one of those rare unexpected phenomena where EVERYTHING magically comes together. I am also heartbroken about the cancellation of the show. It's been a comfort and a joy in a dark life and a dark world. I feel like I'm losing my best friends (which is exactly what's happening).

I regard this version of Pinkie Pie as the single greatest character in the history of animation. She is a miracle, a wonder, an entity of pure joy. I have loved many cartoon characters over the decades and also wished that many were real...but NONE more than her. I also hate when she is portrayed as evil or dangerous or insane or anything whatsoever to be afraid of, rather than as her wonderful, beautiful self.

I'll shut up now.

6623827 Pinkie Pie is one of my favorite characters as ell. :) I will be your friend. XD You seem like an awesome guy to me.

Wow...thank you. I was not expecting that.

If you really want to do something kind for me, please read some of my fics. There are only a few and very few people have ever read them, but I'm proud of them, poor as they are.

Be sure to check out my own "headcanon" on Pinkie as a benevolent quasi-omnipotent non-Euclidean entity...sort of like Pennywise the Clown, only good and benevolent and loved by all.

Name: Quill (Or whatever Ink or Quill based nickname you can think of) I don't give out my real name until I know someone.

Sexuality: Omnisexual (Leans mostly towards younger women, but that isn't a deal-breaker)

Interests: I'm an author who spends a good chunk of his time on this site. I love MLP, music, reading, writing, playing video games, and watching anime.

Anything Else You'd Like To Put Down: I'm looking for a relationship where I can be honest about myself. Being a brony always made me nervous going into new relationships; telling my parents were one thing, but a girlfriend? Dating sites are something I don't do -- between the scammers, the one-night-standers, and just how eerie it is, putting all your information out there... I just can't do it.

That might go some lengths to explain why I've been single for five years. My luck with women has been... shoddy would be a generous term. I've been single for 5 years, closing on 6, and that's not for want of trying. I seem to just have bad luck, it seems. I've had some bad experiences and they've messed up my sense of trust pretty bad -- I won't pretend like I'm perfect, because I'm not. I've got a boatload of issues, but who doesn't these days?

I'm pretty much only on this site, but I'm most certainly not opposed to texting, calling, and chatting, as I get to know someone better.

6624307 I will check out some of your fan fictions now. :)

6624442 You are very welcome. I bookmarked and Favorited the Pinkie Pie one. XD

Thank you, but that isn't the only Pinkie Pie one (though it was my first pony fic). There's also "Lauren Faust's "IT!" in which I make her the benevolent entity I mentioned earlier, and she also makes an appearance in vampire fruit bat story (it makes her look a little scary, but it's just a joke). But my absolute favorite among my fics is entitled "She Saw the Light." It is a sequel to "Lauren Faust's "IT!" but an unusual one in that it's in a completely different genre--it's actually "serious," and I have poured all my love for Pinkie into it. Just be aware that it was written before Twilight got wings, so that is why an aged unicorn mage Twilight Sparkle has come to Pinkie (they are the only two of the Mane Six left) to decide whether she wants to go ahead and pass naturally, or preserve herself in a way by giving herself up to being taken by Pinkie's "pink lights."

There's no requirement to read it...but I hope it shows my love for Pinkie.

Name: (be a close friend may tell you so for now bloopybloop or Michael is fine)
Sexuality: straight?
Interests: neediness/geekiness guitar etc
Anything else?: I live in England

Name: Tyson

Interests: Singing, Drawing, Acting, Writing, Video games, Cartoons, Anime, Comics

Anything else: Random, Sarcastic, but Loyal, Friendly, and a Gentleman

Hi, everybody!

Name: Scott

Interests: Gaming, watching movies and TV, writing, reading comics (Valiant mostly and video game related comics), programming (web development, game development)

Miscellaneous: I reside in Michigan's western upper peninsula, about 3 hours from Green Bay; not a big fan of religion; I can only handle people in small doses; epileptic; when certain songs play, I can tell you a movie it was featured in and sometimes the moment the song played

Name: Escobart

Sex: Male

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Interests: Money and power

Anything else: I love to ruin children stories with explicit content as my fetish. se siente bien

Name: Nate (that’s all I’m providing here, and just for consistency’s sake I’d prefer being referred to as Mine Menace or just Menace on this site)

Birthday: 20th June

Home: northwestern Ohio during the school year, southeastern Michigan during summer and holidays

Sex: male

Orientation: straight (though possibly a little bi...it’s probably just a little if at all)

Interests: I spend most of my time reading and listening to music. I also try to write a bit when I can, play video games, and play some music if I’ve got access to my violin, piano, mandolin, or guitar. I also occasionally take walks or ride my bike, weather permitting.

I’d also like to add a bit that doesn’t really fit anywhere up there. It’s true that I’m single, and I have been for my whole life. However, I’m not exactly interested in pursuing a relationship, at least not completely, and I’m definitely not doing anything...intimate, mostly due to a vow I made five years ago or so.

It’s important to note that I’m not even sure I really understand romance. Like, I get how people end up loving each other—I’ve seen a lot of that between my parents, and I love my family and friends platonically—it’s just that for some reason, I feel like I won’t ever understand what that is like firsthand, even if I give it a go. But I don’t know for sure, since I’ve always been single, but I may very well be aromantic. I don’t know. I find myself hard to understand, and I feel like I should know myself by now.

But what am I doing in this group, then? Well, I guess it’s for two main reasons: to see if I can help or encourage the romantically minded here, and to see if I can learn about romance and whether I’m even capable of it. Plus I feel like this is a good community, especially since I hate being social all the time and the internet is an answer I like.

In any case, nice to meet all of you I haven’t met, and nice to see all of you I already have. :twilightsmile:

Name: Jon

Sexuality: straight

Interests: Drawing, writing, and video games are my hobbies

Anything Else: Currently I'm serving in the Army up in New York, but hopefully withing the year I can move back to Texas.

6624525 I will give the other ones a read as well. :)

Name: Caliber. You'll get my real name in time.
Sexuality: Straight.
Interests: Games(I LOVE Far Cry 5), Films, Outdoors, Books, Guns, and Music.
Anything else: I'm just going to throw these cards on the table right now. I'm conservative and christian. I'm teaching myself Gun-smithing, and look to make a career out of it. It's my talent, and what I enjoy; So I'll be straightforward. If you don't like it, don't talk to me. It IS that simple.
I'm looking for a Nice mare who'd enjoy a hike up a mountain side, or maybe an afternoon of fishing. I've always admired a lady who can hold her own on the trail or gun range; and I've always believed that the best relationships come from a solid friendship, so I have no problem being slow and making friends. I have no interest in one night stands. Never have. If you'd like to know more, feel free to PM me.

Name: The REAL Mister Pkmn (not using my real name on this site)
Interests: Books, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Comics, MLP
Anything Else You'd Like To Put Down: I've never been on a date... I think I'm the worst off of us here.

Hi, my name is Artist, I'm 22, I write stories about disabilities because I have cerebral palsy and I think there should be more stories about disabilities out there not just on fimfiction.

Name: Zoe

Sexuality: straight as the 180° angle

Interests: MLP, writing, fics, fanfics, fanart.

Anything Else You'd Like To Put Down: I might be the youngest member of FimFiction.

Anything Else You'd Like To Put Down: I might be the youngest member of FimFiction.

Do you know that, legally, you shouldn't be on this site? If you feel you are mature enough to be there and your stories are good, that's fine, but you shouldn't state your age openly, otherwise you may get banned. Don't worry, I won't report you or anything, just bear it in mind that the mods would have to do it under certain circumstances. (Let's say that there were some nasty people on this site. They got discovered for what they did to younger users, but the users were banned along with them because they were not old enough to be on the site...) Also, be careful with sharing of your personal information. It's nice to see that you're so friendly and enthusiastic, but it's also good to be considerate. The internet can be an ugly and dangerous place. :unsuresweetie:

Nice to meet some new faces. I became a member of this site because I wanted to contine my writing (because I gave up and deletedy Wattpad account) and MLP is indeed my childhood show. So I wanted to get close again to the show ever since I hit puberty. And don't worry, I know what to do and my cousin told me some advices when being in this site.

Name: Martin

Sexuality: Heterosexual Biromantic

Interests: Video Games, Cartoons, Musicals

Anything Else You'd Like To Put Down: I am not from an english speaking country.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 75