Single Writers 309 members · 2,582 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
NotSoWickedWitch
Group Admin

I'm NotSoWickedWitch. Call me Wicked all you want, but it doesn't mean that I am. Unless you make me angry, grr.

I draw, mostly for authors. If you'd like me to draw something to show you my skills, I'd be glad to. May take a while though.

I'm female and heterosexual. I'm also in high school, so I'm not gonna be dating some thirty year old man, no offense.

I'm a light dark. And my hair always get tangled, dang it.

That's me. I guess.

5632662 Heh, that felt pointed. I figured each person would make their own thread, to be replied to if anyone cared to.

I don't see a future dating anyone the same'sh age as my niece. That's strange and improper on many levels, including legal.

5632650 Well I'm RuinQueenofOblivion, you can either call me Ruin or Rachel, either way.

I'm female and a lesbian as well as a single mother, so absolutely fun combination of things, I'm almost 27 years old (my birthday is in two days), and there's not much else to tell there.

As for writing I got my start with the universe of Fallout: Equestria and I still keep writing it obviously, but I also tend to write Scootaloo fanfics, since she's one of my favorite characters.

I only recently got into the show, after actually reading Fallout: Equestria, I became interested in learning more about the show itself, funny how that works out.

If you want to know more, just ask.

5632650 Another furry convert! Yay!

Just had to get that off my chest. :twilightsheepish:

Anyway, Hiya! Mewrilah here.

As I previously stated I was a furry before finding the amazing world of MLP (Mainly by seeing soo many pics of cute adorable techincolor ponies)

I am a straight, 20 year old male currently in college. It was actually last year around this time that I first watched and binged all (5 seasons at the time) of this show. I remember when I was younger and absolutely dreaded the opening theme song (still kinda do lol). My family knows that I'm a furry but not a brony, and luckily for me they are fine with it (my sister actually helped me make some wolf ears and tail for Halloween).

As for writing, I currently only have one story published and hope to have more when I finish.

As for hobbies, whenever I'm not writing my fanfic, I'll either be playing video games, exercising or doing homework. :rainbowwild:

That's about all I can think of right now. If you want here's a link to my story where you can feel free to like, dislike or comment about the story itself. Any other questions, it'd probably be best to pm me. :raritywink:

Cya!

Hello David. :twilightsmile: Thanks for getting us started, I guess?

I'm QueenChrysalisForever, but most ponies or lings I know on here just call me Queen or Queenie. I'm a 28 year old brony(or pegasister, if you prefer that term) who would be more of a furry as well if she could afford costume parts. I've been a fan of MLP since the very beginning, growing up watching the 80's series of Gen 1 reruns, and Gen2 as it aired. (Though never cared much for Gen3/3.5, it does have some good things?)

I write and draw my little pony insanity. Have 4 stories on here, 1 finished with a sequel I've been slowly working on, another my first book in a series I plan on doing and the base of probably all my stories on here. The other a crossover I will continue when I get more inspiration for it. But yeah mostly a ton of writing. I like to draw my own characters and Queen Chrysalis mostly, but might do some art for others if they want. (Would just need to wait until summer, as I'm going to have little time for anything fun until then.)

I'm getting ready to finish college, this coming spring 2017 will be my last semester(as long as I pass all my classes) and I am SO ready to be done! School has become a hindrance to what I really want to be doing, writing.

My sexuality is.... well I used to think I was straight, but more recently I have become more open to other ideas. I've never been in a serious relationship before so that makes things hard. All I know is I am not a lesbian, but possibly bi (I know I like guys, but would be willing to try things with the right girl).

As for hobbies outside of ponies, I love to play video games(mostly Pokemon or other RPG like games), I love to read, (varies, if it sounds interesting I'll give it a chance), and draw/write in general. I'm actually going to school to get a degree in Creative Writing, and hope to one day become an published author. A famous one? Sure if my books get that popular, but all I am hoping for is to make enough off of my stories that I won't have to work a day job.

I am well... white. (Usually closer to a red color though lol.) With European ancestry, and some American Indian(not sure which tribe as we don't know who my grandfather's father was.)

Aaand I am very weird and quirky. Have an entire outfit of Queen Chrysalis that I wear for Halloween/Cons and love to act like I really am her.
If anypony would like to read 'our' story, here's a link Long Live the Queen. We are getting VERY close to a milestone I have been striving to reach for a long time, 1000 views. Feel free to like/dislike/comment/etc about the story, as I love to hear what people think of it!
Anything else you'd like to know, feel free to ask either here or in PM, whichever is easier?
Talk to you all later!

Fair's fair, call me Render. I'm an Electrical Engineer; I've done research for NASA, designed built programmed and repaired hardware for a number of companies and organizations, and have worked on everything from cars to hifi equipment... and somehow that's led to me responding to a single authors intro on a fanfiction website dedicated to my little pony. Life can be interesting lol.

I got drawn into the fandom through music during season 2 and stuck around because the show is genuinely charming and the fans are a pretty fun and creative bunch. Usually.

In the fandom I write, draw, do some animation, occasionally put together videos, build interesting pieces of art, and of course help anyone I can in all those areas. If you're curious, here's my deviantart page which has some of my stuff on it.

Outside the fandom I wreck with D.Va, restore bicycles and vintage equipment, hunt for curiosities, carve, work on and make instruments, tinker with my SKX, and do plenty of other stuff.

Straight male, 27. Visually more lumberjack than brony, I had to fight pretty hard to get where I am though I regret nothing. I could continue but the deeper we go the more unbelievable the story becomes :ajbemused:

If you're looking for a nuanced read I'd appreciate any feedback you have to offer on my current project, the Failing Light. If you'd like to chat or need some advice feel free to drop a pm.

That's all for now, enjoy the rest of your stay :twilightsmile:

huntersunday
Group Admin

5632650 I'm huntersunday real name Hunter Sunday would you have ever guessed?

About me i write FanFiction, my page has gotten quite popular and I hope to have it grow. I am white 26 male. Bisexual into both been with both.

I am a career man have my own brand new car and bought my own house. I promoted really quick and now get paid way to much for my job.

I will always be a furry. I moderate rule34 and that's how I got into the show when it started. There was so many pictures from this show still are that I looked it up and went dang this is a really good show. Also been into FanFiction since I was like 12 was on this before it became it's own site anyone else remember when equestria daily had all the fics?

Anyways beside work and writing. I game and role play joined this group because I don't want to join the dying alone club and to meet new friends.

So hello to all you singles and welcome :pinkiehappy:

Heyyyyyy, I'm All of the Above. I also respond to death threats and insults.

I'm an "eh" writer, who writes things that are so pretentious, you can basically see me hanging a picture of myself on my mirror or stories that are so stupid, you can pretty much see me eating paste. Sometimes I write stories that people actually like, but those are so few and far between, it's like finding an oasis in a desert.

I'm a straight, Hispanic kid from the US who lives a privileged life, and I'm still miserable.

I'm an art nerd. I like art. Literature, movies, television, video games, paintings, you name it. I love it, love it, love it, love it.

I'm a guy who ignores politics like the plague and prefers staying inside rather than actual human interaction, but I want human interaction, but whenever I get it, I just want back inside. I'm also kind of depressed, so if you're into somebody who's self-esteem is a teeter-totter in a storm, then I'm the scrawny guy for you.

Religion. I'm LDS, or as we're more colloquially known, Mormon. I like to think I'm a good Mormon, I go to church every Sunday, I participate in service projects, and I don't do bad stuff. Well, I write fanfiction, so I'm probably going to outer darkness for that. But hey, if you're looking fo a guy who's more into his religion than he is with his life, then I'm the guy for you.

nebulaegalaxy
Group Admin

Welp, might as well XD

Hoi! I'm fluffysam, but most call me fluffy. Or by my real name (or a nickname for it), but I'd prefer to be called as fluffy on site.
I'm a teenage (15) female who is slightly depressed, but not as much as I once was. I'm also straight and would prefer someone close to my age.
It's really easy to make me laugh, so don't think I like you just because of how much I laugh at what you say.
Expect me to call myself a subaverage potato, it's kinda my thing.
I have a fear of spiders and snakes.
I'm a Christian.
I'm very pale with very dark brown hair that I don't like brushing. My eyes are hazel. I have freckles too.

I don't know what else to put here, so that's it!

I'm Paradox Theory (Para or Doxxy for short) and I suppose there's not much else.

I'm not in any college, I'm not in school. I'm looking for a job but I'd like to make writing my job some day.

I'm a straight white male, so all you feminists feel free to make me feel bad for no real reason. I'd like to see you try.

I'm in my early 20s, and my birthday hits next week.

I know a bit of random trivia that serves no purpose and I like playing games with people. (Just wished I had more people to play with)

I'm also going inactive here, so I'm not sure how long I'll leave this up.

Hi there I'm Jake Shadow Wings, but you can call me Jake, Shadow, Wolf, or el lobo loco.
I'm a twenty four year old bisexual male. I've been a furry since I was thirteen, been into my little pony since I saw the first episode a few years ago. I've written fanfiction and original furry stories since I was thirteen as well. I'm a musician when I can get my hands on an instrument, can't work due to personal problems, am considered crazy by everyone who knows me. I honestly write what I want to read more than for everyone else even if I enjoy the comments others give. That said I guess I should go on to my dating history since I really don't want to talk about my writing unless someone's interested. I've dated long distance and close to home, all my relationships failing for one reason or another, usually because "You're a nice guy, but not what i'm looking for," or because I couldn't see myself spending time with the person for the rest of my life so I called it off. I'm looking for the one who completes me, I'm willing to try to make things work with anyone I date, man or woman, though currently I lean more toward women, and honestly I'm not the nicest guy around. I try to be but I have moments when my mind slips away and I say things i don't mean. All that said if anyone's interested hit me up.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13