Pinkie Pie 491 members · 1,027 stories
Comments ( 36 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 36

Pinkie and Rainbow. Should be fun to start with.
Or Pinkie and Starlight. They are lovely.

Cheerilee, the two would be perfect together.

Sunset Shimmer would, of course, be my nomination.

...It's a little difficult for me to narrow it down to one choice, so would it be okay for me to cheat just a little bit and add two pairings, one F/M, and one F/F? :pinkiesad2:

Okay, thanks! :pinkiehappy: My choices are either:

Pinkie Pie x Cheese Sandwich

Or

Pinkie Pie x Minuette

Twinkie all of the way!

Pinkie Pie and Discord

Just imagine what the dating would be like with those two directly involved. Not to mention laughter is Discord's favourite Element, and Pinkie finally has a partner who can actually keep up with her hyper behaviour.

And then there are the conflicts, both between them (after all, they have different perspectives on time and on pony society) and with the poor bystanders. Might make for some good story material.

Don't think I've written a romance involving the ponk before. Time to make a change.

I like Sunset x Pinkie. And Twinkie. In equal measure. Don't make me choose.

Wait. I see users offering two choices, but annoyingly with both choices in the same comment so it's impossible to specify if you want one pairing but not the other.

In which case, and since the "pick one pairing" rule seems to have become remarkably lax already, I'm posting another pairing separately so each can be chosen independently. And since gamexpert1990 specified one F/M and one F/F when they brought up the issue, I'm going to give one F/F pairing too.

Pinkie Pie and Rarity

Combining boundless fun, exquisite good taste, and their own unique attractions to the social scene, these two ponies would make a formidable pairing. Able to accommodate and even learn from each other's quirks and standards, the odds are good their open-mindedness and welcoming natures will see them through.

True, they're also over-the-top and emotionally changeable, with Pinkie's childish lack of sensitivity and guile jarring with Rarity's neurotic tendency to reach for deception and trickery when things get tough. Still, at least the resulting fireworks would be worth watching! (Preferably from a long way away.)

Oh man, I love Twinkie but I don't know, it's been nominated so...instead, I guess I'll go with Party Favor. It would just be cool to see Pinkie and another party pony that she had no influence (or did she?? ;) ) on.

My vote is Pinkie×Spike

I’m voting for Pinkie x Luna, I think it’d be funny to see the drier humor of the first Element of Laughter and the more slapstick/whatever-Pinkie-Pie-does comedy of the modern one.

doctorwhoves+pinkie pie hint there is currently not a shipping like this that I have seen here yet fully made cough cough

Nailah
Group Admin

I vote for Pinkie and Cheese Sandwich. I mean I did make an Oc of one of their kids xD.

and I guess a second one for F/F would be hmm.... Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie

I would vote for Pinkie and Rainbow Dash for Equestria.

As for human Pinkie I think Pinkie and Sunset Shimmer would be great.

Sketcha-Holic
Group Contributor

CheesePie has my vote.

Notice me, SunPie!

That's Sunset x Pinkie

I was thinking about Gabby myself, but Gilda would be interesting

Am I... Am I being told off? :raritydespair:

No, no, not at all. I merely provide an alternative perspective and critical feedback of use for the self-improving student and fellow of life.

Admittedly, I do it while shouting, but that's just a personal quirk. :twilightsheepish:

Nailah
Group Admin

Where is March's ship?

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Well, Ceffyl Dwr's been the one running the ship of the month posts, is the one with the list, and he hasn't been on since March 4th. I'm not personally sure which ship is the next one.

His last blog post was being at home recovering from pneumonia and basically taking sick leave from a lot of things when recovering, so I'm hoping he's just concentrating on getting better...

--Sweetie Belle

Nailah
Group Admin

:pinkiegasp: That's terrible! I hope he gets better. I was just wondering since I wasn't able to get a Feburary ship fic done, Feburary was just too short for me and too busy, so I was hoping to make up for it by doing March's ship, but if I don't know what to write, I don't know what to do. Oh well it's not "the most" important thing. I will keep them in my prayers, and wish them a speedy recovery! :heart:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 36