Twilight's Reviews 120 members · 191 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

I am trying to get back into the swing of writing. So, if you need your story reviewed, please come to me.

I would like for my story, General, to be reviewed.

Which story?

Nevermind, i will review it.

I had one person add my story to their list of to be reviewed, but I'm always open for more feedback, so you are welcome to take a look at it. *Holds up copy of The Draconequus with the Dragon Tattoo* Hit me with your best shot!

5479777 Do you review novels?

5479777 I would appreciate a review on No Sweets for Sweetie if you have the time and want to do so.

SuperPinkBrony12
Group Admin

5479777 Will you read anything, or are there certain genres you won't touch?

Depends on what is in the novel specifically, but i do.

SuperPinkBrony12
Group Admin

5480034 You sure? Because if you are, I'd like you to check out Pound and Pumpkin Cake's Adventures (And Misadventures) In Potty Training, it's rated Teen to be safe.

I think it will have to be finished before i can review it. I can't place judgement on a story that is still incomplete. It's like watching a movie halfway, review it and then see it to the end. I am not saying i won't review it, but i just need you to complete it before i can do a review on it.

SuperPinkBrony12
Group Admin

5480058 Oh, alright then. How about The Princess And The Dragon instead?

5480020 My novel: Darkness in Sweetie Belle is all complete. I've already edited it over 100 times. Still, I can't bring myself to publish it. What if there's something wrong with it that I'm too blind to see? A review could, perhaps, make me regain my footing again and make me see where I'm at. If there's something wrong with it I could still fix it before publishing.

But you don't have to do it if you don't feel like it. There's no need to do the review if you wouldn't have fun reading the novel. If you don't get drawn in the story with the Prologue then the story probably isn't for you and you can stop reading right away.

Inbox me the story and the link and i will review it.

Saberking2012
Group Admin

5480155 Well, since your offering, any of my stories are fine(aside my first two)

FrostingOrb1766
Group Admin

I have only five stories that are even publicly available and none are complete. But for what they are, my second and third one are the only with any more than 2 chapters and could use a "Thoughts so far" kind of review (I think they might be the best I have so far, and yet the one with the most dislikes is the one I put most thought into for later on in the story) and the first one is straight up cancelled, so... yeah.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18