Twilight's Reviews 120 members · 191 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26
Sparkletop Rainbows
Group Admin

I will need 3 mods and some contributors for the review team. If you wish to apply, please comment here. This thread will close after 1 week, and I will not be adding any more reviewers before reaching 100 members.

When grading stories, please label your comment, This is a Twilight's Reviews review. You may style your review any way you want.

TomTheGamer
Group Admin

i can review and enforce rules, im in the central USA timezone. il like to be a mod.

TomTheGamer
Group Admin

5445109 thanks il do my very best!

Citrine Star
Group Admin

I be up to reviewing stories and helping with the rules :twilightsmile:. I'm also very active and want to help this group grow into something even better :twilightblush:....

Sparkletop Rainbows
Group Admin

Would you like to be a mod or contributor?

Citrine Star
Group Admin

Mod please.

Comment posted by Saberking2012 deleted Aug 24th, 2016
Saberking2012
Group Admin

5445165 I can also contribute if you'll let me. Also, sorry to ask but what's the difference between mod and contributor in this case? I'm fine with either but just though I ask just for clarification.

Sparkletop Rainbows
Group Admin

5445170 Done.

5445254 Mods are people who all access in the group, and contributors are just like normal people but they can access some folders that users can't.

Saberking2012
Group Admin

5445498 Ah. Well, I'm ok with either one. I'll let you pick witch one(Note- I just saw the contributor). I'll work my way up to it then:scootangel:

Sparkletop Rainbows
Group Admin

I made you a contributor.

Saberking2012
Group Admin

5445513 Just saw that lol

Sparkling Justice
Group Admin

5445085 I would like to be a contributer, please.

SuperPinkBrony12
Group Admin

I could maybe review stories a little on the side sometimes, I could probably be a contributor.

Melody Dream
Group Admin

I would like to review stories. :twilightsmile: I will not read “Mature” rated stories and I am selective on what I'll read. Is that okay? I would be glad to review stories!

FrostingOrb1766
Group Admin

I can contribute, analyzing anything and everything is what I do easy as Saitama one-punching anything at all.

Munazza
Group Admin

5445085 I would like to be a contributor.

Saberking2012
Group Admin

5446628 I posted a form stating what I'm reviewing. If you can, please add a folder to what's already taken or something like that when you can. I'm currently reviewing calling myself loyal so this way stories can be removed from under review(since I can't remove them).

Sparkletop Rainbows
Group Admin

Did you try pressing the delete button next to it?

Saberking2012
Group Admin

5454874 Ah... I didn't see it. Let me check

*edit*

Where is it?

Saberking2012
Group Admin

5445085 I think only mods can remove stories. If that's the case, I just finished reviewing Calling Myself Loyal.

Edit-I can only remove stories I added(Calling yourself Loyal) so... yea

Sparkletop Rainbows
Group Admin

Oh, well it seems like I have to make all the reviewers mods, then.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26