Talk It Out 90 members · 98 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

She kicked me out of her room for no fucking reason whatsoever when all i wanted was to sit with my friend and talk. I ended up hiding in the bathroom for several minutes just so i could calm down. Im the only student she does this to and i am now extremely happy im switching schools.

AT least your lucky it's not your parents who do that to you like me, and man, I almost killed myself. Ask ender, he was there. I'm glad you dont have to pass what i pass through every hell of a day. Good job!!:twilightsmile:

5142534 I had a teacher like that one time. For Christmas she gave everyone in the class a present except for me. And then one time she basically told the whole class that she hated me. She would also intentionally grade down every assignment I turned in because she didn't like me. I ended up tranfering out of her class after the end of the semester.

Anyway, I know how you feel. Sorry you had to deal with a teacher like that. Just concentrate on starting with a new school and a new set of teachers. Try not to let the actions of one dumb person get to you.

Don't let it get to you. People will always have that one person in their life that's an ass is what my mom says. And I learned that through the hard way.

5142534 The reality is that, for many other people in your class, you were the one being an ass. If you want or need to sit with your friend and talk, that's cool, do it. Just don't do it where you're annoying thirty other people. If you didn't want to be in class, you really shouldn't have been there. There are upwards of thirty reasons why your teacher had to remove you from class, and they were all your classmates. Some of whom may actually want to hear what the teacher had prepared for that lesson, and all of whom who's parrents/guardians expect them to learn something from that lesson; yours included.

Removing you from the classroom was the merciful thing to do. Were it me, I would have had you, and your friend get up and speak in front of the class since what you had to say was something you clearly thought was more important than that day's lesson. I'd have instructed all the other students to quietly observe, and be respectful to emphasize, by contrast, the fact that you were not.

So, I'd say you really did get off easy.

Oh well. I moved out of my classes when the teacher refused to help me with her material. And you know what? In the end I was happier, and the extra music course actually helped me a lot in life. You're doing yourself a favor. Be sure to report that woman too for being racist or immature.

5142659 *sigh* there is no point in doing that, cause im gone most od the day anyway

Zyrah
Group Admin

5142534 You just have to remember that it's school, you are there to learn. And like 5142656 said, others may have been trying to pay attention. You've got to factor other things in besides I just want to talk to friends.

Now, if you weren't doing anything in class pertaining to learning, then I completely understand how that teacher could've gotten on your nerves like that. It's just potato pototo ya know?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9