Lily Longsocks 150 members · 17 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
hawthornbunny
Group Admin

Now canon! I'm sure everyone knew this already but I've only just caught up with the shorts

I watched this short and I didn’t catch it :derpytongue2: thanks for posting!

I never realised the gang.

#NotTheRealLilyLongsocks #NoPoints Received

When have we seen Lily the last time in the show anyway? I remember how we've seen her standing in line to get a Friendship Journal from Twilight in "Fame and Misfortune", but I'm not sure if we've seen her another time in Season 7 and if she had an appearance in Season 8 (almost certain she didn't, though), because something made my memory for these seasons crappy.
I think her most recent appearance was in the second issue of the "Ponyville Mysteries" comic series, where we saw her camping on Sweet Apple Acres with Applebloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, some other fillies and Scootaloo's aunts. But I'm not sure when she had her last show appearance.

But whenever it was, it's severely unfair. The human impostor up there gets all the screentime and spotlight and is seen hugging, but the real Lily? Nothing. Maybe shot while standing in a line, but that's it.
I care for the real Lily Longsocks, not that impostor, it's her I want to see doing awesome stuff and hugging a filly! :ajbemused:
At least Impostor Lily didn't get a speaking role..... That would have made the unfair treatment perfect.
But they better give the real Lily a spot in Season 9 and show her while doing something really grand to make up for this.....

I don't understand this comment
Seriously what's the problem
I don't get it

Now if we can get a scene of her lifting a boulder
(Or a story of EQG Lily having super strength)

But does she have super strength?

Everyone who read this thread is reacting like it's such an amazing and wonderful thing that human Lily Longsocks got that screentime, while it's not even the real Lily, the pony from Equestria and the filly this group was made for, who got that attention and they forget about the real Lily Longsocks with that.
That and the initial fact that this human impostor girl got some screentime while the real Lily didn't is what makes this unfair.
Human Lily Longsocks =! Pony Lily Longsocks

Nope still don't get it

Not sure anymore if you really don't get it or if you're trolling me at this point, but either way, the problem is that this human isn't the same Lily Longsocks as the filly this group was made for.
The pony and the human aren't the same person. So they shouldn't be treated as the same person. And the real Lily Longsocks, the pony, should have gotten such an appearance, not the human impostor from the unimportant and unfitting, human side franchise, because the real Lily Longsocks is more important.

See the reason why I don't get it is why does matter? They're both still Lily yes ones a human and ones pony but in my mind that doesn't change all that much it really comes down to the real question in my opinion does the eqg version have the super strength if she does then it doesn't matter to me

It does matter. She still comes from a humanized side franchise that completely alienates what "My Little Pony" is supposed to be, about ponies. Which is not even going into the fact that EQG has a horrible quality, yet.
It's a shame and a very unfair treatment that this human impostor got such a big appearance (at least since "Crusaders of the Lost Mark" aired), while the real LIly Longsocks is getting cast to the sidelines and probably wasn't even seen in the entirety of Season 8.
EQG should never get more than My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic gets. The latter not only precedes the former, it is also the only true part of Generation 4, while EQG is nothing more than a horrible idea that was forced by corporate suits to make more money and that simply shouldn't exist.
It's a shame this happened.

Well I like Equestria Girls My favorite being Legend of everfree

Yeah, you made abundantly clear that you like it. :unsuresweetie:

Dude, Fluttercheer, Pony Lily Longsocks and Human Lily Longsocks are completely different beings. Why even make a fuss about it? :/

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I haven't actually caught up with the shorts.

As far as I'm concerned, this group's for people who like either version of Lily. I could make a EQG folder, I suppose, but with only 10 stories anyways, I'm not sure we really need to divide things more.

--Sweetie Belle

Now this may sound crazy, but WHAT IF! That really is the pony Lilly? And she snuck through the mirror! And that's why she hasn't shown up in the show lately! Lily can't get back and we have to rescue her guys!

If that were true, I'd get her out of that horrible hellhole of humanland immediately. Reading your post makes me crave to finally write that analyzis that explains where it shows that EQG (not just humanland, everything that's seen in it) is an alternate universe that shows us a different Equestria, including a different Twilight that goes through the mirror, but as it is, I still lack time and have to catch up with stuff I have planned. :applecry:
One day.....

Maybe pony Lily can take human lily back with her. Then there can be two pony Lily Longsocks! And when one is fighting crime or whatever the other one can cover for her.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20