Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21
TheShippingJR
Group Admin

It's obvious, just watch the video...

5037489 What. The. Fuck.

TheShippingJR
Group Admin

5037691 It's good to know that my overly prejudice of a friend Anthea theorised this as well... God can she be a fucking loveable Weaboo like fan on these things.

5037489 That... Surprisingly makes a lot of sense :rainbowderp:

Unfortunately we won't know unless Toby Fox himself confirms this. Until then this is just a theory. A cool one no doubt.

Dream Seeker
Group Admin

What if Gaster is Mr. Saturn?

*looks at thumbnail*

WAIT HE DID A THEORY ALREADY!?!?!?

*gets off of fimfiction and watches video on youtube*

20 minutes later

Sans should be the Alt skin for Ness in SSB

5037489 Damn, it does make alot of since

5037489 Holy crap, that... actually makes a lot of sense... huh :rainbowderp:

5037489 5037624 5037691
5038042 5038242 5038352
5038651 5038838 5038859

One Question.

If Sans was really Ness, then how was Frisk able to recognize him as Sans in the Photo Album? As far as we know, Frisk has never seen Ness before.

5038940 Who knows? This is just a theory after all...

5038940 Even his skin looks like Sans :rainbowlaugh:

As far as we know, Frisk has never seen Ness before.

For some reason this makes me want to say that Frisk knew about Ness...

Actually, now that I think about it, maybe Frisk knew about the story of Ness, since it was theorised that their from the same timeline, AND Ness has done things that must've been at least written down or recorded in history.

And it was always inferred from the game and fandom that Frisk would emote emotions from the player, it's noticeable when the player resets or loads their save file. So even if Frisk might've never saw Ness, they might get a strange feeling of nostalgia/remembrance when looking at the picture of Ness and his friends.

But hey! That's just a Theory....A GAME THEORY!

P.s I've never actually played Earthbound/Mother, so I may be completely wrong in some topics. Oh well, just a theory...

honestly doesn't make much sense, but perhaps thats why toby changed it. if I recall correctly, the drawing is supposed to replace the photo album in the update, afaik it is not text added on after the fact, but I haven't went back and checked personally.

5038940 Well Ness and Sans do actually look strikingly similar.

It's almost scary how close they do actually look to each other, and all of the other similarities they have between one another.

IT MAKES TOO MUCH SENSE.

Wonder where this leaves my Animal Crossing theory...

5038838 oml yes i would so play as him

*megalovania intensifies*

5037489 Augh. I want to keep watching, but I don't want the genocide ending spoiled. What I did catch was that Sans is supposedly from the surface, which is something I suspected strongly based on some of the clues mentioned. I also suspect he was killed by Asgore, maybe, or Flowey. Time to make a genocide run finally, I guess, and then come back to this video.

Everyone should remember, this isn't a continuation of Earthbound. It's a continuation of the Halloween hack, making this an actual possibility.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21