Quill and Blade 363 members · 61 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Crystal Wishes
Group Admin

Who's going? Who wants to meet up? We will (hopefully!) be doing a panel this year, and would also like to schedule a meet-up, same as last year.

And no broken rib this time!! Knock on wood... gently...

As soon as I know if / when & where the panel is, I'll update this thread with the details. I'm mostly copying and pasting from last year, but expect more as soon as I know more!

"Official" Q&B Schedule

Thursday

Arrival — We are arriving by train again this year, but this time on Thursday instead of Friday! Last year, we missed out on a lot of fun by arriving on Friday, so we hope to... not miss out on a lot of fun this time.
Thursday at 4:00pm

Friday

Your Own Hooves: Crafting Your Alternate Universe — We're back this year with another panel, this one with our advice and lessons learned on building an AU in the world of fanfiction.
Friday at 6:30pm STAR Room

Saturday

Q&B Casual Lunch — We will meet up at the Jimmy John's on-site at 11:00am. Grab lunch with us there or get something elsewhere and we'll walk over to a nearby lounge area in the same building. There's no agenda or anything; this is just a nice, casual lunch with Q&B folk! Afterwards, we'll go get ice cream. :heart:
Saturday at 11:00am Jimmy John's

Q&B July Live Event LIVE - We'll be hosting our monthly live event LIVE from BronyCon. The location is currently up in the air; I'll try to figure out where we can be sooner rather than later. We'll take questions, talk to friends (that's you if you show up!!), and have a great time!
Saturday at TBD TBD

Sunday

Q&B Photo Shoot — We will be hosting a silly photo shoot in the lobby of the Hilton hotel at 1:00pm. Come take silly pictures with Crystal, Anzel, and the Q&B community. Let us create... da magick! :coolphoto:
Sunday at 1:00pm Hilton Lobby

Majin Syeekoh

Are you two attending the bar trot

I can't wait!!!!!

Crystal Wishes
Group Admin

what is
the bar trot

IS that like, a bar crawl? Probably not, I'm boring and old

Majin Syeekoh

Bullshit you're like 4 years younger than me

But yes it's a bar crawl in historic fell's point

Last year I walked out to Fells Point and laid in wait at the first stop of the official bar crawl. We never did get that far from that first Irish place.

Ooooo ice cream. :3c

See you there!

See you there!

Unfortunately I am unable to attend

I'm older and boringer, and I've only not gone because I'm a lazy flub who never bothers to sign up for it.

Also, I'm a weird sort of lightweight.

I will be around from Thursday through Monday, assuming that I do not get stuck in Canada. Or lost in Manhattan.

Crystal Wishes
Group Admin

Updated with our panel information!

Also, there is now a #bronycon-2018 channel on our Discord server available to the public. Come on in! The water's fine!

https://discord.gg/ABx4ABg

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14