Let's Make You Known! 793 members · 3,112 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23
Malozi
Group Admin

_____ Edit: TL;WR, if PMs are a hassle, just REPLY to my comment here if you need a folder moved. My email is open most of the time, even if it looks like I'm not online, so I'll get back to you quickly.
_____ Hello everyone. As some of you may be aware, I am now an admin in this group. I want everyone here to know that I will work my absolute hardest to be the most active admin here. If I get a PM for a folder, it will be done, if I see someone go up or down in followers, I will move them to the correct folders when I can, while also letting said person know that I moved them.
_____ But I can't do it alone. I won't even try.
_____ Zanem (our glorious overlord) is very busy right now. Which is why I'm asking you, good members of this group, to send me and the other mods here PMs when you request a folder to take some pressure off her. Let me know when someone you know in this group is in the wrong folder because they went up or down in followers. I'm not going to go through everyone's folder to check every single day on their progress, or even occasionally, I simply don't have the time and I don't want to. I'd rather be reading some of the amazing stories I've found here or writing my own stuff. But with your help in letting me know about things, I can do my job better and with less stress on myself, and Zanem.
_____ So again, if you see something that should be done, let me know, by either responding to this comment or sending me a PM. I request that you send me a PM, since that'll definitely get my attention and I'm not going to check this thread every single day. Unless you're on a mobile because it's a bitch to send PMs through mobile.
_____ If you're going to be moved; let me know which folder you are currently in or the folder in which someone else is in, makes my job a little easier and I don't have to hunt for the folder. At least one person had 500+ followers and he was STILL in the 25+ followers folder. Just letting that be known right now.
_____ If you see someone who has requested a folder, and you happen to notice that they don't, let me know.
_____ If I'm still online, I leave my email open so I can see almost instantly when I get a message, so I'm aware of when people message me or respond to my comments very quickly. Thus, I'm very likely to get to you. However, if I'm online and you don't see a response in the next 30 minutes and I seem to be very sporadic in my offline and online status, there's a 87.8% chance I'm on my phone. If I'm offline for long periods of time I'm probably sleeping, working, or running in a scheduled raid in LOTRO or something or just playing another game.

_____ So with all of that said; let's get out there and Let's Make You Known! Buh bye!
_____ (Note: I will edit this comment to reflect changes and rules and updates as I feel necessary.)

_____ I'm very much aware how much of a pain it is to send a PM via mobile. If mobile is your preferred method, just reply to my comment here if you want a folder or need to let me know if you need to have your folder moved or any number of things.

Well, if that's the case I need a folder xD

and congrats on the adminship :twilightsmile:

Malozi
Group Admin

Done. Here it is. Also, please remember rule 1.2)

Also from now on due to the new folder format when you do PM one of Admins/Moderators include the number of followers you have, that way we know where to put your folder. Thus keeping everything nice and organized.

PMs will definitely get my attention. While you can reply to my comment on this thread, make sure to include the number of followers, please. Thank you.
Thank you.

5085312 Well congratulations. :twilightsmile:

On a side note, I now have a follower count of more than one hundred. So my folder will need to be moved.

Malozi
Group Admin

Done, and thank you.

I request that you send me a PM, since that'll definitely get my attention and I'm not going to check this thread every single day.

I'd just like to mention that I usually use Fimfiction from my phone, and it is a royal pain to send the first PM of a conversation on the mobile site... (I can reply to PMs just fine, though.)

Malozi
Group Admin

I'm fine with you replying to the comment, like you did just now. I just won't check this thread on a regular basis to see if someone commented on it requesting something. I feel ya, I use my phone a lot, too.

Malozi
Group Admin

_____Bumping so people can see this more readily.

Alright I'm here now, like I said I can't add any stories to my folder, the button to add stories just doesn't appear on it. I'm on the 10+ folder and from what I read this is an old issue apparently.

https://www.fimfiction.net/group/207212/folder/66568/lucky-star-kona-chan

Can I have a folder?

I need a folder please

Malozi
Group Admin

_____Sorry for the long wait, you two!
It looks like you already had one, so my work was done.
https://www.fimfiction.net/group/207212/folder/75322/artist
Here you go!

Yeah, I got the thing. Thanks anyway.

Can I have a folder. I have 4 followerss

Can I request a folder? I PM’d one of the other still-active admins a few months ago and never got a response. 23 followers.

Malozi
Group Admin

Looks like you have a folder now. Sorry, for taking so long to get back to both of you. I've been having some IRL troubles.
Done!
https://www.fimfiction.net/group/207212/folder/77013/eileensayshi

Can you add a story to my folder? It’s not letting me add anything with nothing inside. (Never mind, I got it.)

Can my folder get renamed? I changed my username from thatdangfangirl to bdoubleowo. My folder is under 5+ followers. (Also, I have 36 followers now so can my folder also get moved to 25+ followers section?)

My name is TalB, and I would like a folder for currently having 78 followers.

I would like to know who I should contact for a folder that I'm still waiting for and haven't gotten yet.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23