Let's Make You Known! 793 members · 3,112 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Malozi
Group Admin

_____This is for if you've been having problems with adding stories to new folders.
_____So I've noticed that quite a few people have been telling me that they've had problems with adding their stories to their folders (as in no add story button) ever since this damnable site update. Here's some instructions on how to avoid that frustration.
_____Okay, here's what you do. Go to ONE of your stories. Now go to "Groups" or "Add to Groups" (either is fine, the latter is just the arrow that you use to check statistics and etc.) and find our group. Then find your folder. (For both of these, the search button is your friend.) Then click on your folder. You're done. That's all you need to do for your FIRST story. From there you can just go to your folder from the link I (or any other mod) just gave you (if they did) and add it like the good 'ole days. The days where everything was simpler. And recognized indents.

The days where everything was simpler. And recognized indents.

Meh, while I may not have asked for a folder to add my story in this group yet, anytime I have added a story to a group I've done it from the story itself rather than from the group folders, so this isn't much of a problem to me.

Also, while it isn't as ideal as it could be,

you can still kinda add indents with the indent bbcode tag. :pinkiesmile:

This only applies to when a story is the very first one to be added to a folder. Once one is put in there, then you can do it the way you normally would.

Yeah, I know, I was just saying that it was never a problem for me, since that's not the way I normally add stories to groups. I've always done it by clicking the "Group" option on any given story itself. It's actually much faster to add one story to multiple groups this way, as well as being the only way to add someone else's story to a group.

However, I admit that if you're just adding multiple stories of your own to one group at a time, then the "Add Story" button in a folder would be the much better option, but I don't yet have multiple stories yet, so it doesn't really benefit me at the moment.

...I think I may have rambled a tad bit more than necessary here. :derpytongue2:

Malozi
Group Admin

_____Yeah, I was excited about that until I found out that it indents the ENTIRE paragraph, which is stupid.

Malozi
Group Admin

_____This is the post I wanted to bump up.

Ow-w, yes, thanks :) Its works!

I followed the instructions but the add story button still isn't there. Also I have 20 followers not 25.

Malozi
Group Admin

_____No, your folder is in the right place. I checked and for some reason you have two. Also I followed the same steps and the button is there now.

Hooray! (kisses you on the cheek while holding a mistletoe above you)

I guess I was using the 2nd folder or whatever thank you very much.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10