Archive of Discordia 152 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 74 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 74
Dunkle Dubs
Group Contributor

I don't think there is much point in even mentioning the reasons. It's not like you will take my word.
Just letting you know that whatever you think is the reason why she got banned is wrong. Or not, one of you might surprise me.

TurboTheGameGuy
Group Contributor

4380731 She used alts to upvote her stuff

She was working with the shapeshifting Lizardmen running the Gay Agenda to subvert the 'Murican way of life using chem-trail dispersed fluoride to contaminate our drinking water.

She had to be stopped.

Ryuku the Creative
Group Contributor

4380731 Hm... two week ban... was she rping?

Using multiple alts to upvote her own stories and attack other users.
What else is new?

Commander Jenna Cipher
Group Contributor

What the fuck happened this time, eh.

eh

Stahp stealing my cultural heritage. :fluttershbad:
I'll tell Tumblr if you don't!

Unless you have proof of having e-word privileges?

Ignorant but pretentious, as usual.

:^]

"I know the whole truth and you're all wrong, no matter what you say! Unfortunately you're all too dumb to listen to my words, so I won't even speak"
Yeah just about what I expected.

Commander Jenna Cipher
Group Contributor

Not my fault I wasn't here last night and nobody has bothered to fill me, there's this little thing called 'sleep', you know, eh.

Commander Jenna Cipher
Group Contributor

i have been mentored in the ways of Canada by Patty Cakes, eh. I hope to become Canadian one day, eh.

There's also like,

The thread before this one with Dubs discreetly asking what happened.

I mean I get research is hard and all, but come on.

How do you expect to raise a baby if you can't do that.

Commander Jenna Cipher
Group Contributor

Shut the fuck up, eh. I don't know what the hell your problem is with me, but excuse me if I don't notice one lousy thread when I've just woke up and can't even think clearly yet, eh.

E-word privileges can't be passed on. This is known.

And I'm unsure of Patlestia's too, come to think of it. She doesn't use it right. :twilightoops:
We might need to get CSIS involved here. They probably don't have anything better to do.

I like seeing you squirm in your ignorance.

Also you called me a horrible racist and told me to re-evalutate my life when I was making parallels between mexicans and the anti-gay agenda. Amongst a whole slew of things that I find absolutely adorable.

Taxes
Group Contributor

Eris was using alts as a fail safe incase she got banned again.......you can see where that got her

Using alts to evade a ban is the second fastest way—after traveling to knighty's house to personally kick him in the balls—to get banned permanently. So that would be a Bad Idea.

Blitz Habanera Tuscania
Group Contributor

4380731 why wouldn't anybody believe Ya? Did drama happen and I didn't see? Anyways I'm not even surprised anymore, whatever the hell she does can be tracked via IP so.... yeah.

Did she wish the genocide of an entire religion again?
Also what's with this??

I don't think there is much point in even mentioning the reasons. It's not like you will take my word.

Just letting you know that whatever you think is the reason why she got banned is wrong.

Why are you suddenly too fucking insecure to tell us?
"I'm not gonna tell you why she got banned but it was rong!"
I'm getting the feeling you're just too embarrassed or something to really tell us.

Dunkle Dubs
Group Contributor

Well I guess being salty about the whole thing is not very helpful to anyone.

Okay the reason she got banned was because the mods are trying to do whatever they can to ban them. Well...most of the mods.
They hate her. They want her gone from this site, when Eris returns they will try harder to give her a reason to be banned and she will be gone permanently.

If you think people are going to believe me, get ready for the responses to this.

4380857 And if you are going to talk shit to anyone do it to me. Leave everyone else alone.

Black Ultron
Group Contributor

4380732 I talked to her on Skype. It's not what it seems.

Why was that so vital to keep from us initially? It's not like she sucked your dick and posted pics of it.

Commander Jenna Cipher
Group Contributor

You know what I find adorable, that fact you think I actually ever cared about anything you say, eh. i'm done now, it was fun messing with you, however I have better things to do with my time than watch you waste your life, eh.

>talks about not wasting time when you spend hours a day fawning over mod status in a shit-posting group

What a stereotypical response.

Okay the reason she got banned was because the mods are trying to do whatever they can to ban them.
They hate her. They want her gone from this site, when Eris returns they will try harder to give her a reason to be banned and she will be gone permanently.

Holy fuck you're stupid.

Commander Jenna Cipher
Group Contributor

Well that's just fucking stupid, eh. You'd think they wouldn't be allowed to do that, eh.

Ryuku the Creative
Group Contributor

4382602 Why is it that I believe that

Well now I know where to come when I want blatant misinformation.

Eris is one of most intelligent people I've met, eh.

That's cus you're like 16 and pregnant.

edit: lol I see that edit
Because you're dumb.

Ryuku the Creative
Group Contributor

4382942 Meh. I'm alot of things and you... are an oddball!

Blitz Habanera Tuscania
Group Contributor

Every time I see any of you in this group it's on a negative note such as the above stating ya'll hate Eris.... why can't it ever be something positive? Pfah this don't help the Discordia name does it? :ajsleepy:

Anyways...

Their jobs are to be professional and even if they had opinions such as you stated they wouldn't act on said opinions. And if they wanted her permabanned I can count off plenty of violations she's done that together should've had something more happen. I mean how many times she's been banned now? 4? 5? For a massive hate spout towards Muslims, Alts, RP'ing multiple times and that's not counting the stuff that happened before I came here.... I'ma guess she did stuff beforehand anyways. Not to mention if they really wanted to perma-ban her they've had one massive glaring one I see anytime she publishes another story, pretty sure it's a violation anyways.... hmmm actually I should go check to see if it's violation or just a liability thing they have everybody do.

.........Now I see why you didn't wanna post your reasoning behind the ban.:eeyup:

I prefer wildcard.

Ryuku the Creative
Group Contributor

4383014 It suits you since I've seen you in Happy's Archy Place

TurboTheGameGuy
Group Contributor

4383593 Sarcasm doesn't suit you.

TurboTheGameGuy
Group Contributor

4383605 What I mean is that the mods won't ban a user because they don't like him/her

4383615 You'd be suprised. People can be petty, not saying the mods would do such a thing but it happens, it's kinda like going to special sale day Saturday's and realize it was on wednesday.

I forgot how different life is when you're thirteen. :twilightsheepish:

Everything is black and white. You're always the blameless victim. The Man is always out to put you down.

Dunkle Dubs
Group Contributor

There isn't much that needs to be said about any of this, really.
Other than how many of you really care?
Does it really matter?
None of this really matters to me. How about you?

None of this really matters to me.

....he said, somehow wearing a straight face, while posting it in the second flailing drama thread he made on the topic. :trollestia:

Oh my god you're embarrassing.

That's the tagline under my life, yush.

Replied to wrong person, sorry.

Ryuku the Creative
Group Contributor

4385111 She is a friend and mom to me so of course I care

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 74