The Chase Group 423 members · 20 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

About a potential new sidestory for The Chase.

This story would feature two famous musicians... not saying who... and the fic would start at beginning of the summer, when everything went to heck in Canterlot during the collapse. We would have one very neurotic unicorn and one very earth pony type earth pony...

Anyhoo... the fic will probably require a mature rating.

And now that your hopes are up, I must crush them. The sexual content is not the sexy sort of sex at all.

This fic is not a happy one. This will not be a pleasant read at all I suspect, at least not until near the end. It will pretty much be all of the soul crushing despair of the Shetlands Isle arc.

So... knowing only a little about it, will people read it?

Sometimes, to truly appreciate a character, you have to read about them hitting the bottom.

Why you even ask ? You know that we all gonna read whatever Chase-related story you write ! :rainbowlaugh:

I approve. This should [hopefully] show how powerful music can be for people when they hit rock bottom. To quote the late Mitch Lucker, "Keep listening to music, it gets you through everything. I promise."

I'd give it a fair shot. If it got to be too much to handle, I'd stop at that point. I've only had to do that once before.

iakovl
Group Admin

I'm all for it

Ehh i'd probably pass on that one. I don't often read excessively dark or depressing stories. Unless of course it is balanced by happier times, which does not seem to be the intention with this story.

kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

It has a triumphant ending and lots of friendship feels.

3948123 I'd give it a shot. I agree with Longhaul, if it gets to be too much I'll probably stop.

I'll read, but I'll read it when it's done.

It is torture to wait and hope for an update on a sad and dark story with a happy ending-
ESPECIALLY IF ITS DAMN WRITEN BY YOU!!

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD YOU HIT FEELS!!

Dat is all.
AhemAlso might provide art.ahem.

Yep, it's gonna be read.

Yep, you're gonna smack us all in the feels.

Yep, some of us will take that personally, especially if/when the story gets vicious.

Carry on, fair author.

Oh, Tartarus, yes. I'd love to hear more about Canterlot during the collapse.

kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

That will be part of the story... but not all of it.

How does an earth pony survive Canterlot, which is suddenly very hostile to earth ponies in general. Especially uppity ones... ones that think they belong in Canterlot...

Still, I would read it.
I think it will add a lot to the Chase-Verse.

This is the kind of story I wanted to read in the Chaseverse. I wanted to see what happened to the greats of the arts, the highest of their class. But I have to ask, will there be shipping? What? I'm simply curious...

I consider everything you write to be cake.

I love cake.

Would I like more cake?

Yes.

kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

Cheesy was a urinal cake.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16