The Chase Group 423 members · 20 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

Who should Rainbow Dash go and talk to about her confusing feelings for Flash Sentry among her friends...

Because that is coming up in the next chapter of The Chase. Who will Rainbow Dash turn to for help? Who does she trust to keep her secrets?

I'd love to hear your speculation.

iakovl
Group Admin

well...
Flash is a new friend that isn't related to her normal friends so she can be more open
she can go to bucky as a 3rd party
:ajsmug: = possible
:pinkiehappy: = not going to happen
:raritystarry: = no way
:yay: = she will faint

Might be Bucky, though that seems kinda obvious. In truth, she might turn to Pinkie, or Flutters. Or really any of them...though probably not Peakaboo.:rainbowlaugh:

Pinkie Pie is probably the only one guaranteed to keep her secret really. She just isn't the best for serious conversations. Rarity is too much of a gossip, AJ is too honest, and Fluttershy gets flustered too easily and could spill the secret. It's just too bad Derpy isn't there as she would be the best choice.

Scarheart
Group Contributor

Luna. Dreamwalking in confused pony minds is what she does best.

Hm...
:twilightsmile: - falls flat
:pinkiehappy: - I don't think so
:duck: - if she's really desperate about it...
:yay: - maybe, but she'd have to be gentle
:ajsmug: - most likely
Yes, I'd say AJ. She's the most mature of the five friends of hers, not to forget she's already married.

Obviously it would be Lugus.

I think that Bucky is the most likely candidate fro this one. Actually, I think Lyra is in the running as well, so to me, it's between Lyra and Bucky...

Hmm...

Twilight is right out, obviously.

Rarity would have great insights, but as has been noted, she's an incurable gossip.

Fluttershy? Well, we know she'd be able to handle the revelation, but the question is, does Dash? Shy is a possibility, but one that depends on Dash's mental image of her.

Applejack and Pinkie are both incredibly trustworthy. After all, Dash has already confided in them with Twilight. AJ's probably the better bet. Pinkie might show surprising maturity on the matter, but I don't see Dash taking the gamble.

So, given Dash's character, Applejack seems like the best option.

Depends, I think she would go to applejack for an honest and bold answer, pinkie to trust to keep it a secret, fluttershy because she is her oldest friend and rarity to get advice.

At this time though I'm pretty sure she would gravitate to flutters. They have been friends the longest, and are both pegasi of the same flock.

Derpy, suprisingly enough. She is flock, in a successful relationship, and is attracted to both genders (or at least specific ponies of each gender). She's also a mother, which might give RD a bit more comfort.

kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

And not on the ship heading to Griffonholm. :pinkiegasp:

D'oh! Forgot that. I shouldn't post when barely awake.

I'd have to say AJ then. RD knows she'll get honest advice, and a buck to the rump when she needs it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13