• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
Weeping Angel
Group Admin

May you stay forever in our hearts. :fluttercry:

It's in Library heaven now.

Sky Dance
Group Contributor

3270223 I almost cried at that part :raritydespair:

A friend of mine suggested it could be resurrected in season 5, possibly as some sort of monument to friendship.

Weeping Angel
Group Admin

I hope it is. I, for one, loved that thing. It was basically the place where Twilight and her friends really became friends.

FlamingPizza
Group Admin

3270223 Did you see ? :fluttercry:

Lol. The thing was shit.

3270223 Ponyville is less Ponyville now, it's also kinda crazy the idea of Twilight of all princesses living in a castle, it's to far away from the mare that she is.:facehoof:

Was I the only one that cared more about the books?

Part of my soul died when I saw that :fluttercry:

The library was where Twilight did pretty much all her research, and she grew so much there…they had so many good times…I loved that fight scene and Meghan McCarthy is my favorite writer but GODDAMIT MEGHAN HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!? :raritydespair:

Well, her basement probably survived. That's all I need for my fics. :trollestia:

No, I felt bad for the books. A building is just a shell so while one can miss it that is no big deal. Losing her books, especially after Trade Ya showed how important a lot of them were for purely sentimental reasons, is the real tragedy here.

How so? She already spent a good deal of her life in a castle to start with. I would think if anything she would be more comfortable in one than anywhere else as it is what she grew up in.

Actually no she did not sprend that much time in the castle, she lived in another library on the the grounds of the School for gifted Unicrons. Think back to episode one that was not the plalce, she never lived there at all.

I recall her living in an ornate tower to be precise. On what grounds it was located I saw no actual information. One could argue it was either a part of the castle grounds or the school. It doesn't help the architecture and the like are pretty much identical or at least near as I can tell they were. Even if I am wrong and it was merely a tower on the school grounds it was still an ornate (mage)tower/library in one of the wealthiest cities in Equestria. The fact that she has grown up in and around things comparable to a castle/palace stands.

That tower was small (for Canterlot) library, and you can tell where it is because of other students from the School for Gifted Unicorns are presant. And yeah it was a mage tower on the school grounds that included an extensive number of books for mage's tower so it's library too. But given what we've seen of Canterlot castle it was nothing even close, the palace is way more grand.

Sky Dance
Group Contributor

3270223 That Owlicious save doe

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17