The General's Battlegrounds 275 members · 187 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26

try it

Here was mine
Alexander The Great
Within 13 years, Alexander The Great was able to conquer much of the ancient world. Although he had a bit of a temper, he was loyal with many friends and knew the importance of talent and teamwork, often recognizing individual soldiers for their accomplishments. His bravery was also seen as reckless, for he was always fighting at the front, inspiring and leading his soldiers to victory. On top of all that, he was intelligent, and even had Aristotle as a teacher!

George Washington
As one of America's founding fathers and first president, George Washington's tenacity helped lead his men through the French and Indian War and the Revolutionary War. He was the perfect embodiment of the American frontiersman: Rugged, brave, and down to earth. He was quiet, with a strong moral character that helped him gain the trust of many. Even when he had the opportunity to gain immense power, he turned it down, helping create the United States we know today.

Frankly, I'm kind of shocked.

Honestly, it seems kind of like a joke; some of the questions don't make a lot of sense as to why they'd go into a great leader. Stuff like what you'd eat or your love life. Course I don't take it seriously, but it seems a little too much down that direction.

That being said, I got Washington. :twilightsmile:

4489475 4489477 That's two Washington's.

It's more of something people do for fun. I picked a hamburger and look who I got. Some are for fun and others are more geared towards the actual question.

Napoleon Bonaparte.

"Although only standing at 5'2'', Napoleon was a force to be reckoned with. He was able to conquer much of Europe and even became French emperor. Although he was quite reckless at times and overly ambitious, it was clear that his eloquent speaking skills and charisma had a way of inspiring his soldiers and his people. And in the battlefield he had the ability to quickly improvise and not lose control when things didn't go as planned. He was also courageous, going against enemies when his army was outnumbered."

George Washington
As one of America's founding fathers and first president, George Washington's tenacity helped lead his men through the French and Indian War and the Revolutionary War. He was the perfect embodiment of the American frontiersman: Rugged, brave, and down to earth. He was quiet, with a strong moral character that helped him gain the trust of many. Even when he had the opportunity to gain immense power, he turned it down, helping create the United States we know today.

I'm the dictator Gaius Julius Caesar. The man who marked the beginning of the end of the Roman republic.

George Washington

Genghis Khan!
I'm the exception (the mongols).
Also sucessfully invaded Russia. (Eat that whoever was Napoelon)

George Washington

I got Julius Caesar!

4489460 Alexander the Great: 20/21 July 356 – 10/11 June 323 BC
King of Macedon, conqueror of Persia and founder of seven Alexandria's.

Sorry its tilted.

4489460 I was Alex too!

Can we make a c(l)ub now?

Ave, Caesar.
I am Gaius Julius Caesar, breaker of the republic and founder of an empire

Julius Caesar

Et tu, Brute? Julius Caesar was able to transform the Roman Republic into the powerful Roman Empire. As opposed to many leaders of his time, he was surprisingly generous and fair. His policies helped create a more even playing field for the rich and the poor, and he was even merciful to his enemies, inviting some to join his government. However, this played a role in his downfall. Shortly after declaring himself dictator for life, he was assassinated by his former enemies.

Erwin Rommel, the desert fox.

The winner of the Battle of Kasserine Pass and defender at Normandy during D-day.

4570637 Had the allies on the run until El Alamein.

4489460 Eeeeeeeh~

Julius Caesar

Et tu, Brute? Julius Caesar was able to transform the Roman Republic into the powerful Roman Empire. As opposed to many leaders of his time, he was surprisingly generous and fair. His policies helped create a more even playing field for the rich and the poor, and he was even merciful to his enemies, inviting some to join his government. However, this played a role in his downfall. Shortly after declaring himself dictator for life, he was assassinated by his former enemies.

I got Napoleon. I'd still kick your ass flyterton,

4571968 Dammit all, eh.

4572252 But I has roman bread, eh!

Napoleon Bonaparte is what i got, im coming for you Russia and i wont make the same mistakes as my predecessor.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26