Discord's Library 804 members · 1,389 stories
Comments ( 32 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 32
RainbowBob
Group Admin

Hello there fellow group members, head honcho here with some news! Since this group is just starting out, we need the iron fist of communism leadership to stamp out any budding rebellions! For this, we need a strong organization of heartless, merciless, and most importantly, ruthless admins and contributors to keep the mindless citizens of the group preoccupied and living in constant fear. We call this system Equestrianocratic. Here you shall apply for your position!

Contributor:
Your position is simple. Make sure shit doesn't hit the fan. You are the not-so-secret police of this group and will act as such. You will add stories from time to time to folders you find appropriate. Not just your stories, but others as well. Check through the folders from time to time to make sure that stories that do not belong in them are not in them! If a story is added multiple times, warn an admin and slap the story adder's wrist for doing such an awful thing. If someone is going crazy with adding a bunch of stories, tell them to cool their haunches. If shit is going down in the threads, go in guns a-blazing and tell people to chill in the most violent way possible. If an inappropriate thread is added, message an admin and taddle like that one kid on the playground you hated. But most of all, you are responsible for upkeep and maintenance of the group, and thus you are kind of like janitors. Except you don't get paid. For kind of like interns for janitors. Whether you have more dignity than actual interns for janitors out there is up to you.

Admin:
This is just like the contributor position, except instead of toting around a taser you have an AK-47. You have the power power to delete stories in the folders if they do not belong there or if there are too many. You can also delete forum threads or lock them down if stuff is getting heated. To ban someone, I have the final say in that, and if you do ban someone without my permission you will get banned instead. Other than that, another responsibility of this job is that if a contest comes up for this group, you will be asked to be a judge for it. You don't have to say yes, but this will greatly improve your chances for admin position.

Now that we got that outta the way, make your acceptance letter here for either the contributor or admin position! Shower me in praise, tell me why you think you have what it takes to have the job, any past experience, what your favorite color is, what flavor of ice cream in the best, and probably the most important thing to know is whether you can point out where the bathroom is to new members. Very, very important information right there.

Now my pretties. Submit! Submit like the wind or other form of air current!

Pearple Prose
Group Admin

You should make me an admin because I'm awesome.

Also I admin for a few other groups, am running a couple of contests, and I spend far too much time on this website anyway.

RainbowBob
Group Admin

You didn't answer the questions I listed above. :twilightoops:
Tsk, tsk, tsk… this is really hurting your chances, ya know. :ajbemused:

MisterMoniker
Group Admin

"...Sir, I'm afraid you've gone mad with power."

[edit] That is my letter.

Pearple Prose
Group Admin

k

1) youre a cool cat and i love you o3o

2) i;m the goddamn fruitlord

3) i have lots of experience (if u no wat i mean ;0 )

4) blue is best colour

5) fudge ice cream cos diabeetus

6) i cant even find my own bathroom ;A;

Majora
Group Contributor

Well my great Spongy Overlord, as one of your faithful,loving, and worshipping Boblonians, I wish to be an admin/contributor because I spend far to much time reading,and although I have little experince with helping run a group on this site,I have a habit of thinking things through with unlogical logic, I believe it would be a good experience for me. I prefer darker colors, neopolitan icecream is best icecream, and the bathroom moves everytime one uses it do to it being Discords library.:twilightblush:

Salnalus
Group Admin

You, sir, are the boss. :rainbowdetermined2:

Ah, Admin... not a position to be taken lightly. You get to rule with an iron fist.
...In most cases, heh. I have experience there, not as an Admin/Contributor of any group here, but as a Moderator of a pony forum for about a year and a half. But I'd probably be too busy to manage the job of an Admin here... what a dream, huh?

I could however peruse the various selection of FIMFiction for stories to add in the folders. Since this place is all Comedy, all the time, seems perfect for me since I read Comedy all the time. Yes Bobby my boy, even your Comedy pieces. So if you don't consider me for the Admin position, you can't go wrong with slapping the Contributor pin on my chest.

What your favorite color is, what flavor of ice cream in the best, and probably the most important thing to know is whether you can point out where the bathroom is to new members. Very, very important information right there.

Navy Blue
Cookies and Cream
Down the hall, to your left, third door on the right

You're welcome. :moustache:

Oh, and Songeboy me Bob, you're a sponge. Therefore, you're automatically best pony.

DVAN56
Group Admin

2537338 I'll give Admin a shot. need something productive(not necessary useful) to eat up time.

now to answer your question:
1.your awesome cuz you helped my British slave buddy, Mr.101, out from time to time.
2....lets skip 2
3. None what so ever, going to be a new adventure for me. who knows what kind of chaos i'll unleash.
4. Black
5. Cookie Dough
6. Take a left at the end of the hall, a right at the end of that hall, got straight for two more doors then turn right again, take the tardis to 1999, jump of the Death star and you should be right there.

Typewrittensoul
Group Admin

(Seen here: Praise)

tell me why you think you have what it takes to have the job, any past experience,

I will be a glorious admin because I love to tell people what to do and I spend every waking moment when not at work living vicariously through the internet as someone with influence telling other people what to do! I've written a few pone fics and made lots of thread posts and irl told people what to do!

what your favorite color is,

Blue, because it "rhymes" with "Telling people what to do"

what flavor of ice cream in the best,

Mint chocolate chip in the best flavor ever! Aka the "manly flavor."

and probably the most important thing to know is whether you can point out where the bathroom is to new members

I'll give them a bucket to carry around. Whether that bucket is empty when they get it may change from day to day.

RainbowBob
Group Admin

Good nuff for me. :derpytongue2:
And so it has been done!
Admin privileges, activate!
Contributor you are!
You gots it, bro.
Well… fiiiiiiiine. :trollestia:

MDNGHTRDHTLN
Group Admin

I suppose I'll apply for admin.

1. You're actually the first person I followed on FiMFic, and you inspired me to keep writing, so... thanks

2. I'd be a good admin because I have lots of experience as an administrator or in a position of executive power, and I've never once had any complaint leveled against me. My track record is spotless so far.

3. I have experience as staff/administrator in seven other groups, all of which I am still administrating for.

4. My favorite color is purple.

5. My favorite flavor of ice cream is Neapolitan.

6. The bathroom would be down the hall to your right, first door.

I am also willing to judge any contests, like you said.

MisterMoniker
Group Admin

I promise to abuse this power in only the capacity that you ever would, Bob.

Razalon The Lizardman
Group Contributor

Will contributors/admins get to wear cool, shiny badges which say in big, bold, and neon-purple text the words "Klatu Barata Nikto"?

RainbowBob
Group Admin

You got the job, bro. :raritywink:
Son, you make me proud. :heart:
You get a decoder ring.

superpony55
Group Admin

1. I like rainbows, as I'm sure Discord does, too. Pop up at random times. Very chaotic. :moustache:
2. I admin for quite a few groups, and take the job seriously. I love to read, and I'm good at enforcing rules.
3. As I said before,

I admin for quite a few groups.

4. BLUE!!!
5. Mint chocolate chip
6. Over there.

RainbowBob
Group Admin

C-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-combo breeeeeeeeaker! :pinkiehappy:
Otherwise known as u gots it. :raritywink:

superpony55
Group Admin

:yay:

Thank you!

I, Twilight Sparkle, will also keep Discord in check.

Twilight, just smile and wave... we won the position... you do NOT have to keep Discord in check! This is his group! In otherwords, unless Discord says otherwise, I'm the admin, not you!

Razalon The Lizardman
Group Contributor
RainbowBob
Group Admin

The secrets of the universe and cereal boxes, of course! :rainbowwild:

Razalon The Lizardman
Group Contributor

2537904 Nah, I'll pass. Besides, a decoder ring wouldn't fit on these slimy, reptilian digits of mine.

RainbowBob
Group Admin

Do you want contributor position then?

Skeeter The Lurker
Group Admin

...What?

No admin for me?

...I'm hurt, man.

~Skeeter The Lurker

RainbowBob
Group Admin

YOU GOTTA APPLY TO DIGNIFY, MY BROTHER! :flutterrage:

Razalon The Lizardman
Group Contributor

2537932 Since I already added a story, aren't I already a contributor? :trixieshiftright:

Besides, my prior comment was asking about both positions, and apparently I get that decoder ring with either. Not that I need it, as I already know the secret of the universe. :pinkiecrazy:

Skeeter The Lurker
Group Admin

...After I've done helped you with lots?

...Oh alright. I submit the following for you:

I founded three of the new libraries, help run the others, (insert whatever color you like here), Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream, and it's on the 3rd rock from the sun.

~Skeeter The Lurker

RainbowBob
Group Admin

Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream

2nd highest member of this group, right here!

Skeeter The Lurker
Group Admin

It was either that one or Jimmy Fallon's Late Night Snack.

Colbert won. Hands down.

~Skeeter The Lurker

Since this group is just starting out, we need the iron fist of communism...

You rang? Nah, I kid. I couldn't moderate my way out of a wet paper bag with Valentina Tereshkova on the other side.

Man, I'm staying in character tonight.

Shower me in praise

I love you so much I wrote a shipfic about you. :heart:

tell me why you think you have what it takes to have the job

I started a chaotic mess of libraries by making Celestia's Library. Plus I admin on Twilight's Library as well. And I read a lot.

any past experience

Twilight's Library, Celestia's Library, and I've passed my history classes with flying colors.

what your favorite color is

Red.

what flavor of ice cream in the best

Personally, I prefer red velvet.

and probably the most important thing to know is whether you can point out where the bathroom is to new members.

Down the hall and take the first right. If you pass by a statue of Celestia, you've gone too far.

Comment posted by Shadymist deleted Jan 6th, 2014
Shadymist
Group Contributor

2537338 Oh glorious Bob of Rainbows. I believe that I should be considered because even though I lack much experience in managing groups I'm a mist of shadows and can hunt down trouble makers. My favorite color is silver, I love chocolate ice cream, and I blew up the bathroom.:rainbowkiss:

I guess I might as well humor you—for the lulz, you know—but I do not recommend accepting this application. It could ruin your reputation.

Shower me in praise

You suck quite infrequently.

why you think you have what it takes to have the job

I suck quite infrequently.

past experience

I am the admin of a group with 45 members and no activity in months. I have also been an admin on a major forum (around a hundred thousand members or so) that would not die, no matter what I tried.

favorite color

Green.

what flavor of ice cream in the best

Cat.

whether you can point out where the bathroom is to new members

Sure, I could, but it's far more fun to watch them squirm.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 32