Las Pegasus Tribune: Fiction Illumination 50 members · 116 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
Cerulean Voice
Group Admin

Hello, I am Cerulean Voice (aka Adrenaline on Las Pegasus Tribune) and welcome to my group! If you are here, you have either been previously featured on my Fiction Illumination blog, or you have been recommended to join by a featured member. This is a group for getting all manner of under-appreciated stories out there to a wider audience. If you find a story that you feel deserves more attention, do not hesitate to add it to the "Recommended For Feature" folder.

So, to begin:

I am male, 23 years old, residing in Perth, Australia and working casual hours for Domino's Pizza Australia. I enjoy reading fan-fiction (and occasionally writing it too!), video games (RPG / Adventure / Platformers being my favourite), cricket and being there for my friends. I hold strong to the beliefs of Christianity and Veganism, though I will not persecute you if you disagree with me. I drive a Proton Satria Neo.

Anyone else care to add to this?

2409848 I am Jioplip, as far as you know.

I am male, 18, Canadian, unemployed. My interests include writing, reading, literature, language, and video games.

I hold a strong belief that everyone should put a winter hat on their avatar, but I won't hold it against you if you don't.

Ryan Hebbard
Male
Single/Unemployed
Perth, Australia

Lover of a huge number of video game franchises (Sonic, Final Fantasy, Devil May Cry, Metal Gear Solid, etc.). Occasional writer of lengthy dark/adventure fanfiction, my current pet project being my lone story on this site.

Favorite video game of all time: Dead Space.
Most hated thing: Prideful jerks.
Likes to eat: Raw fish, rare meat, popcorn, and meat.
Writing ability: (shrug) I don't know. I write a bit, and apparently people think it's good.
Mental stability: :pinkiecrazy:

I'll keep my real name and age to myself if nobody minds, but I live in Essex county in the U.K. I'm a film graduate and aspiring novelist (I've had a few small pieces published in magazines). I enjoy both reading and writing of course, although I will listen to audiobooks in order to do both at once. I also like to play computer games (R.P.G.s mostly but I'll try anything, the more customisable and therefore immersive I find the game to be, the better), I am primarily a P.C. gamer, and if anybody here has a Guild Wars 2 or Steam account, look me up. I like literature and music from many genres, although there are a few I tend to browse first when looking for new material. I currently work in a library, but I'm looking to be able to write professionally sometime soon.

Name: Kolwynia

Some favorites of mine...
Movie: Big Trouble in Little China
Video Game: Final Fantasy VII
Anime: Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind
Book: I can't choose just one book! I think John Dies at the End is pretty great.
Pony: Twilight Sparkle :twilightsmile:
Singer/Songwriter: Rich Mullins
Made-up word: "Vorpal"
Wizard: Harry Dresden (Gandalf comes in a close second.)
Superhero: Batman (Though the main character of the online superhero novel Worm is awesome.)

I would love to be a teacher or a writer one day. If not, I'd settle for being a time-traveler.

2409848 Name: Joseph Stalin (Just kidding, it's Denis)

Favorites:
Games: Warhammer 40k (pick any game), Company of Heroes, Legacy of Kain Defiance
Anime: Shaman King
Books: Robinson Crusoe.
Favorite things: villains, catastrophes, and total destruction.

Evil is fun! When written properly.

Name: Justin

I enjoy reading MLP fanficiton, video games (like Pokemon, Fallout, Mass Effect, Bioshock, Fire Emblem). I also really like watching shows like Gravity Falls, tons of anime, Doctor Who, Supernatural, and the like.

I have about 3 stories, one that's fairly well known, a one-shot, and one that I haven't finished after a year. I tend to write shipping stories, because that's what I'm mostly into.

Sex: Male

I am currently finishing up a chemical engineering degree while interning at a local consulting firm. I enjoy strategy video games (RTS usually) and writing fanfiction. While I am currently gainfully employed, I dream of becoming a published author and quitting engineering to write. Currently applying to join several critic groups and EqD prereaders to increase my understanding of good creative writing and contribute to the MLP community the only way I can (can't sing worth peanuts).

Hey, I'm warmen (real names are overated ;P) and I'm currently residing in the beautiful yet rather rainy Netherlands ^^. I love RTS games and reading (Occasionally writting too but that really comes and goes). Uhm.. Let's see... What else to say... Uhm... I enjoy roleplaying and I am a big fan of history.

What else... Ugh, I hate introductions... Uhm... I like Leauge of Legends too?...

*Mumbles something about hating introductions*

Hi there!

Name: Dustin
Locale: Arkansas, U.S.A

Interests: Writing, Reading, Skateboarding, Football, Music Production

Games: Final Fantasy and such
Music: (currently) Famous Last Words, Born Of Osiris, The Goo Goo Dolls, and the new A Day To Remember album kicks butt

I've written a few stories on here, most aren't very popular, but oh well. I am a spiritual person, yet I dislike religion As a whole. Ummm.... Trixie is best pony. Thats all! :trixieshiftleft:

I'm Dash (everyone calls me that, it's easier.)
almost 21, and I write mostly comedy, sad, or poetry. I have a knack of writing crack-fics, as the recent fiasco has shown, and my best story ever clocked under 3k words. I'm currently trying to purge my mind of peachfics, at the behest of almost everyone, despite some love received.

I play Magic: the Gathering, League of Legends, and guitar, and find m,y spare time taken up with work at walmart and painting pony shoes. Drop me a line here or anywhere I reside, whether you wanna chat, shoot ideas around, whatever! I'm pretty chill, hope to know ya better!

~His Majesty Dash, Peach King of Fimfiction~

Hey there, guys, I'm Moose Mage. (Just Moose is fine. Mr. Mage sounds a bit too formal, don't you think?) I hope you guys don't mind if I keep my real name to myself, it's not meant as an offense to any of you wonderful authors, I'm just far too paranoid. Anyway, I'm a male high school senior living in the USA (Connecticut), and next year I'm heading to college to study music. My interests generally circle around storytelling - movies, books, plays, et cetera - so creative writing has always been a joy for me, as is being able to write in such a friendly, diverse community as this one.
Let's see... I'm a huge fan of the movie The Last Emperor, I'm a bit of a Stephen Sondheim nut, and I constantly crave Beef Wellington. Hope to see you guys around! Here's to a future of misadventures.

- Moose Mage

I am a fifty-year-plus-old pony, a toy reviewer, and a novice writer. I'm a “secret Brony” because I hide my love for pastel ponies from most of the world, but I'm not sure I am, or could even be, a real Brony. I am “secret” because of my employment, and I do need to keep that so I can buy these plastic toys that make me happy for some inexplicable reason. But even if I was public about my love of the show, I still might not be a Brony because of the poor track record I have with groups.

When I was young I was a Trekkie, but they drove me nuts, so now I just appreciate an ancient TV show. For a very short time I was a survivalist and the less said about that the better. I used to be a biker until parenthood, sanity, and the beginnings of arthritis put an end to it, so now I am an ex-motorcycle rider. For a while I was Dead Head until the cultural orthodoxy forced me out and I became an old, long-haired freak who listens to concerts from the 60's.

One constant love of mine has been cartoons: Ub Iwerks, Warner Brothers, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Speed Racer, Ren & Stimpy, Simpsons, Daria, Dexter's Lab, PPG, Futurama, My Life as a Teenage Robot, Venture Brothers, Archer, Wander over Younder, and anime of all flavors. The list goes on and on. Although there are many factions for cartoon fans, it seems that the love of the medium, the music, the humor, and the story was stronger than systems of enforced beliefs and behaviors, snobbery, and infighting. When I talk to people about cartoons there is almost always some common ground that brings us together. There has been only one person I've had a fight with over cartoons and that was because he was a congenital ass.

But in all those fandoms and all the cartoons, Friendship is Magic is the only one where I felt compelled to do something more than consume. It was the first and only one where I felt that I needed to, or could, write stories for it.

Well Hello there,

My name is Shunketsu, I am a 20 year old male that lives in America somewhere along the east coast. I currently am employed and am going to school for a Bachelors in Criminal Justice, but may consider continuing my education for an associates in Graphic Design.

Anime and Ponies, though the former would overtake the latter in likes. If I had to give one up, it would be my ponies... :fluttershysad:
I play all manner of games, depending on the mood though I am a die hard Zelda fan (Nintendo in general) and play Minecraft on the 360 a lot.

I write, I draw, I do stuff for free too, so don't hesitate to ask. I'm glad to have been considered to join this group!

2409848 Hi, I'm Mac, and I live in New York's lovely Finger Lakes region. I'm 52, happily married, and I own my own business. I'm completely out as a brony; I keep a pony on my tip mug and that's just fine (it may help that I own the restaurant). I write cutefic; and I don't feel my appreciation of cute things makes me any less of an adult nor does this threaten my masculinity.

Cerulean Voice
Group Admin

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”

C.S.Lewis :rainbowkiss:

Thank you for joining the group. Never lose your love of things cute and cartoony.

Cerulean Voice
Group Admin

I have a question. How are you with art?

I feel a challenge coming on. Regardless, I am fairly competent. Check out my User page for examples, and if you need something, I won't hesitate to comply... just might be a while to get it done since my queue is so dang long XD

Way tardy doing this, but:

30-something male residing in the Midwest region of the US. By day, I'm a desk jockey trying to make websites easier to use and navigate.

Some faves/likes:

Books: Great Gatsby, Dante's Inferno, 1984, Brave New World, Star Trek: Cold Equations (series), Star Trek: Destiny (series)
Movies: Gettysburg, Skyfall, LoTR, Schindler's List
TV: NCIS, Daily Show, Family Guy, The Taste, Iron Chef, WWE

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20