The Derpy Army 346 members · 189 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

Suggestions for a contest, anyone?

NO CLOPFICS!

-General Flutter

MetaKnight145
Group Contributor

Clop fic with our favorite cephalophore contest?

MetaKnight145
Group Contributor

If you hate clop fics then why is there a mature folder?

Because I'm never going in there.... and also because I don't want to be scrolling through Tickled Yellow when I see one I think I'll like and find out it's a clopfic.

spy11887
Group Contributor

It is a place no mare dare enter.

Pump It Up
Group Admin

Maybe give a prompt/some prompts. Or do a picture prompt: you choose a picture or three of Derpy and put them as prompts.

AkemiTheSunbro
Group Contributor

2460119 I like the way you think! :twilightsmile:

TheWraithWriter
Group Contributor

2460109 Ooh, ooh!
We should have a ship fic contest!

keam
Group Contributor

Members have one s? Or at least two?:unsuresweetie:( I guess, I'm still studing english in school and doesn't have it as nativ languase!)
But for a contest, well, a spring contest maybe, or "Derpy and Dinkie" contest?

The Notebook
Group Contributor

Shipping is best contest.

LikeaBaws
Group Contributor

2460109 Contest: Best Derpy Story you read? Their will be 5 rankings:

1) Derpy's Muffin!
2) Daring Hooves
3) I'm sorry!!
4) Element of Derpy
5) Members Favorite Derpy!!

Each one will be chosen by the creator of this group except for the last. The rules are:

Derpy's Muffins: Best romance story that t has ever gotten your attention. Don't forget, Derpy's best pony!

Daring Hooves: Best adventure story for Derpy. And yes, Crossovers are made for this one.

I'm sorry: Saddest story you read, and this one has to make you at least feel bad for whatever's happening.

Element of Derpy: This story must have Derpy to be some sort of Element. Don't care which one, just make up one.

Members Favorite Derpy: Members must choose which story, that's already in this group, is the best story. Which ever they choose, they win some sort of prize, or just having the best story in the month.

Did this help you? Hope it did.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

It's normally written with just one S, as with many other plurals in the English language. I believe the extra letters in this case are for emphasis or excitement.

That sounds pretty good.

Comment posted by The Notebook deleted Dec 26th, 2013
keam
Group Contributor

Okay, like I said, I'm still studing english in school and aren't to good at it....

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

It's a messy language with a complicated past, but keep working on it. The more you practice, the more you'll improve.

keam
Group Contributor

Yeh, watching MLP: FiM on YouTub and bee here, on this site, have helped me inprove my english a lot!:derpytongue2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17