(31 items) Romance
(147 items) (4 sub folders) Friendship Only
(59 items) (3 sub folders) Polyamory
(37 items) (3 sub folders) Brother and Sister
(34 items) (3 sub folders) Mother and Son
(31 items) (3 sub folders) Twilight's Prized Bookshelf
(50 items) (5 sub folders) Books With Missing Pages
(22 items) Twispike Contest
You walk through massive door inside a tree made out of purest crystal. The new castle of Ponyville leaves you in awe when you gaze upon this magnificent structure that only magic and no hooves could craft. Walking around the place, you stumble upon a massive library with collection so big, that it could rival that of Canterlot's Royal Library. When countless piles of books enter your vision, with the corner of your eye you notice a purple mare making her way towards you.
"Hello, my name is Princess Twilight Sparkle, if you are here to read a book you can find them in their bookshelves, all sorted out. We also accept books if you have some to spare, I'm sure that other ponies will be happy to read them." She spoke cheerfully, before trotting towards the nearby desk to fetch a file of papers. "Here are the rules, if you have any questions you can ask my assistant, Spike."
1. You are free to roam the castle library and we also welcome your membership with open hooves! Remember, membership would provide you with additional information about new books being added!
2. As a member, you are free to add your own books to the castle library and we welcome your contribution with open hooves/claws! In this case, add them to correct folder, just remember, one folder per one book.
Also: The books MUST be focused on SpikexTwilight or at least have some serious Spilight/Twispike content in them (Brother/Sister, Mother/Son, Best friends, Lovers) those things are what we gather.
Simply having Spike and Twilight in the story does not make it a Spilight/Twispike fic.
3. If the book will remain incomplete for a long period of time (1 year from last update or cancelled), its place is in the shelf 'Books with missing pages'. This is due to not make members read stories only to find out that they'll never know the ending.
4. Visit Twilight's special bookshelf for the best stories in our humble library! Those stories have at least 1 dislike for every 20 likes which means they are high quality.
5. Be polite to other members because being rude, annoying and unfriendly to others is sure way to make Twilight blast you with Friendship Laser Beam Spell.
Looking from the paper, you notice Twilight's sparkling eyes and you can instantly tell that she is delighted that you visited this place. "I'm really happy to welcome you here, please make yourself at home and I wish you a good lecture." with those words she trotted away, leaving you to do whatever you wish.
As you walk through the castle library and browse the books, on one of the bookshelves you notice a little message written down on the wood. Such act of vandalism shouldn't take place in a royal place like this but it makes you curious so you decide to read what is written there.
Here's how I had it worked out---- Spike was actually raised by Celestia while Twilight was her student. Dragons are all mysterious to ponies. They don't really know much about them and had never seen a baby one before so Celestia took on the challenge herself. While raising him, she was able to train him to do that whole magic letter sending thing, and Celestia put the two together knowing that would come in handy one day. Plus, Twilight hatched him, so it was only fair to let her stay in his life.
I don't know if a different back story will ever be revealed so, as always, my ideas shouldn't be considered canon.
Upon finishing, you slowly process the new information and somehow you feel that it will come in handy one day.
Group icon image by - BakaMeganekko