ScootaBelle 649 members · 159 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21
arcum42
Group Admin

I figure we probably need a thread for pictures starring Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo, so I thought I'd get it started...

--arcum42

bats
Group Admin

2011189 The colors are so perfect in that first one.

Not saying I endorse this ship or anything, but this turned up in the Sweetie Belle picture thread...

--Sweetie Belle

bats
Group Admin

Well, here's a few cute ones.

Last post by me 23 weeks ago?

--Sweetie Belle

Sweetie Belle, what are you doing.

Stop. Pls. That probably hurts.

21w3d on my screen.

Scootabelle is a criminally underrated pairing. I blame the Spiketards at Derpibooru.

SHL

3454806 It's better to not blame aypony. Do like me. Love every pairing.... or almost every pairing.

Spiketards are a cancer.

In an image's comment section where I asked the artist about a Scootabelle edit of the image a bunch of them got pissy and I ended up banned for a day. The original image was SpikeBelle, and no uproar was made over a request made by someone else prior to move for a SpikeBloom edit.

Moral of the story, derpibooru is infested with Spiketards, and the mods are too lazy/incompetent to actually investigate where they are swinging their banhammer. Appreciate what we do get, because it is upstream against the tide of idiocy running interference.

SHL

I don't defend what they did to you. Also, I don't defend anyone who thinks he/she is better because he/she like X character most and attack everyone who don't share his/her opinion.

I like Spike and some of there pairings, but I also like ScootaBelle (there are very cute together) and a long list of pairings.

A lot of cute pictures here.

"We're going to try for our snuggling merit badges!"

It's a screencap that makes it canon

Also AJ really isn't helping her case in this pic

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21