Anti-Depression Ponies 1,885 members · 2,414 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

I want to apologise for all the pain I've caused to my followers and others I know on this website. I didn't mean to seriously hurt others and I never want to be a horrible person. Kindness and forgiveness are all I want from everyone; I just thought I was doing the right thing. I'm sorry. I want to be a better person.

TheMysteryMuffin :fluttercry:

It's quite alright, MysteryMuffin. While I may not know about these actions that you've committed, I earnestly forgive you for them and I promise to be kind with you on this matter. Furthermore, I know exactly how you feel: for I have also made serious mistakes on this website that have also caused pain to a number of members as well, mistakes that I would be more than willing to atone for so that I can become a better person. Therefore, I will help you to becoming a better person and recover from this dilemma of yours. I will also pray for you in that Jesus Christ shall lift you up in this matter as well for he states in Matthew 18:20 "For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them." So fear not, for I and our Lord Jesus Christ have got your back on this.

Thank you, my friend, for understanding.

You are most welcome. Also, I've sent you a friend request on Discord!

Though I may not know the details of what you are sorry for, as long as you’re earnest, which you clearly are showing, and you take it as a lesson moving forward, showing that you’re truly remorseful about it then that’s a step in the right direction.

All the best to you.

While I don't know what you've done either, I forgive you as well.

May God go with you :twilightsmile:

HPlus #8 · May 5th, 2018 · · 1 ·

what even happened

One of my followers sent me an email warning me about a user who I will not mention and was involved in something that I will also not mention. It went the wrong way and I had a lot of mess to clean up. It was my fault, but at least the tension is better than it was. I did apologise to everyone though, so I hope that we can all move on.

If it's alright with OP then sure, why not.

Professor Plum
Group Admin

Try to keep drama out of this group, please.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15