Pregnancy 1,944 members · 1,277 stories
Comments ( 45 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 45
Sadie
Group Admin

Introduce yourself! Feel free to share your favourite type of pregnancy, any stories you've written about it, or just chat in general. Anything goes, so long as it remains civil and within reason.

Hey, guess I'll kick things off?
Pregnancy is one of the things I love in fanfics.
Particularly, I most enjoy it involving futas, especially between a futa and a mare.
Aside from that, forced impregnation, fillies, and even mpreg all ring my bell.

But I still enjoy the more tender side. Rubbing a nice, round tummy, cuddling up to it. It's all good if you ask me.

Wrote a little fic, with the horrible title of 'Twilight's Midnight Violations', which involves quite a bit of putting little ponies in mares. One of these years I might even finish it XD

I join any group that seems interesting.

I will consider any recommendation for a non-clop pregnancy fic. That would be interesting.

Well, I found this group through someone adding my story to it, and I have to say it's about time someone made a group like this.

I remember seeing one or two other groups with a focus on pregnancy on here, but they seemed to have a stigma against clop or sexual content being in those stories, which seems counter-(re)productive.

I've always been more of a fan of the conception than the parts that follow after (though those also have their charm), so this may have just become my new favourite group :pinkiehappy:

Edit: Speaking of which, I'm wondering if there would be call for a sub-folder in "other" dealing with fics containing conception, but which don't necessarily then move on to depict the whole pregnancy afterwards.
I know it doesn't exactly fit the theme of the group, but I thought I'd throw it out there in case anyone else agrees with it.

Sadie
Group Admin

That's an interesting idea actually, I'll add it now.

The only concern I have is ensuring that it's actually about conceiving, and not just outright clop. You never know...

Yeah, that is a good point.

I'd say the best judge for that sort of thing would be if the conception is directly mentioned in the story, be it through the narrator saying "yeah, she totally got pregnant", or one or more of the characters stating their intent to conceive / worrying about conceiving, before, during or after the process.

Kaminoyouni
Group Admin

2045134 I share that interest in the subject.

OhGodWhy
Group Admin

I've had a pregnancy fetish since high school. So naturally I enjoy writing about it, I do like to add unique spins on it though, such as futa impregnation, fillies getting pregnant, colts impregnating mares (The latter two I generally write to get a shock reaction)

But beyond that. I mostly enjoy detailing conception, usually having the characters state their intention to concieve and detailing the actual act of conception.

Also big preggo bellies are sexy. :raritywink:

I've also had other ideas before, like humans getting ponies pregnant. :twilightoops: Though I never did write those stories. :trixieshiftright: Maybe I should... :twilightoops:

You may have also noticed I'm insane. :twilightsmile:

There is a terrible lack of humans getting ponies pregnant stories....which makes me sad:fluttercry:

Pregnancy is my favorite fetish, it appeals to both my dominant side as well as my romantic side. It is the ultimate bond between a man and woman and the ultimate way of marking a woman. I haven't written any pregnancy stories yet but for me it will only be a matter of time.

do you think there should be a folder for Impregnation

There is. It's in the "other" folder and labelled "conception".

3962644 oh okay then. thanks for telling me

I'm into hyper pregnancy but not to the point of immobilized mares. I want them to still be able to move. I also enjoy pregnancies involving tentacles, eggs, and unbirthing to a certain extint. Also interspecies pregnancy

Comment posted by Sudrian Engineer deleted Aug 26th, 2020

1909730 well, one of the pregnancy stories i've enjoyed that don't go graphic is one's where it's just sudden. i've plans for a new fic where cadance will become cadance's daughter. i give no more than that. all i'll say is that it won't be graphic, but you'll understand what's happening when twilight doesn't

5287701 it depends on how the hyper pregnancy is handled, for me.

I love writing stories with pregnancy in them! Particularly Human man with mare. By the way, which folder is best when the mare conceives naturally and has a foal with some features of the father (colouration etc)?

I love writing stories that have pregnancy in them, especially when the pregnancy is either unplanned, or between two mares; this usually happens when a spell goes wrong or something. Birth is also one of my favourites. I haven't written any birth fics yet, but I have a couple of ones with pregnancy in them.

I am writing a story in involving the human Sunset being pregnant. Personally I like pregnancy stories. I like it when authors can explore the topic.

Sup guys and gals? For those who don't know me, I have a YouTube channel, YakkoWarner20; which also shares the same name with my DA page.
What I love in pregnancy is hyper preg, normal preg at 6-9 months, lactating breasts and movement in the belly.

I wouldn't call it a fetish in my case, but I've had an interest in pregnancy for a long time (partly because of my memories of my mum being pregnant, and she was pretty big by the end).

I've only touched on pregnancy in one story so far, but I have some rapid pregnancy stories in the planning stages.

I have a stupid question... are trains involved in any of thoes stories?

No no no no no no no.

Oh mamma mia, mamma mia.

Mamma mia, let me go.

1. Love the reference

2. Okay, sorry, was just curious if there was gonna be a hyper preg incident on a train journey from one side of the country to the other, resulting in birth on the train or something, lol.

In response to your second point, in my series Thomas and Friends: the Retold Adventures, the narrator observes that Apple Bloom was born on a train.

I must have missed that tidbit, lol. Well, no matter what type of story you make, your writing skills will make it great

Never knew why, birth on a train just always interested me for some reason, anyone, cya

Apparently, it's a rather awkward environment to give birth in.

Yes, the baby didn't technically buy a ticket so they'll have to get off the train

I suspect any guard who tried to enforce that policy would become very unpopular.

Being honest, if I was in a situation like that, and saw the conductor trying to kick the woman and her baby off the train, would cuss him out and punch him

I doubt a conductor would dare. The correct protocol is to stop the train in the next safe place (such as a station or a passing loop) and call the ambulance or similar medical services. There's a story of a passenger service on the Settle & Carlisle being cleared to break the speed limit to get to the next station where a doctor was waiting to assist.

Good, glad there is still SOME common sense

There always has been. Society should protect pregnant women and new mothers.

Comment posted by Sudrian Engineer deleted Aug 26th, 2020

I have to wonder though, what if there are many miles between stations...

Stop at the nearest siding or passing loop.

fair enough, I think we have... derailed.... this topic enough however

Yes.

Anyways, what drew you towards pregnancy? (Sorry if that sounds weird phrased like that).

Honestly, without going into too much detail, as to not upset anyone, it stemmed from another fetish I have, seeing pregnant women engage in that fetish aroused me even more, and I soon realised I had a preg kink.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 45